Do not forget, Hur said Biden cant stand for trial because of dementia. New excuses why White House refuses to release tapes

NEW EXCUSES.
Hur is a corrupt GOP shill, so who cares? Trump cult commies like him always make stuff up for the glory of communism.

And the very sharp Biden is still whupping you every day, and laughing about it. And so is everyone else.

See you in November, losers.

Seriously, how has the "playing dumb" strategy worked out for you so far? Not so good? Yet you keep trying. Bless your little hearts.

Hur is a corrupt GOP shill, so who cares? Trump cult commies like him always make stuff up for the glory of communism.

And the very sharp Biden is still whupping you every day, and laughing about it. And so is everyone else.

Seriously, how has the "playing dumb" strategy worked out for you so far? Not so good? Yet you keep trying. Bless your little hearts.
So racist. Ugh. How do you look in the mirror?

So racist. Ugh. How do you look in the mirror?
Do you, like, have a printing press constantly creating new race cards? That would explain why tossing them is your go-to tactic.

I'm not even sure why you're tossing them here. I don't see how the race of anyone matters. I don't even know the race of Hur. But that's a color-blind thing, so only liberals would understand it.

Do you, like, have a printing press constantly creating new race cards? That would explain why tossing them is your go-to tactic.

I'm not even sure why you're tossing them here. I don't see how the race of anyone matters. I don't even know the race of Hur. But that's a color-blind thing, so only liberals would understand it.

The racism is so palpable. Disgusting.

The racism is so palpable. Disgusting.
What specific black guy are you attacking here?

Not living in your world of race-baiting, I literally have no idea.

Do you even understand your "every single thing is always entirely about race" life-philosophy is not a reflection of the real world?

What specific black guy are you attacking here?

Not living in your world of race-baiting, I literally have no idea.

Do you even understand your "every single thing is always entirely about race" life-philosophy is not a reflection of the real world?

Ugh, the racism is disturbing

Ugh, the racism is disturbing
Is this a new commie thing? I don't keep track of commie propaganda, so you have to explain it to everyone.

I keep asking what race you're talking about here, you keep pissing yourself and running.

We get it. You're a sub-beta. The cult castrated you, both mentally and physically.

This is why you lose elections. America is disgusted by whiny little bitches like you.

Hur said that there wasn't enough willfulness (intent) in Biden's document case to get a conviction.
He never mentioned dementia. That was dreamed up on RWNJ sites.

Gaslighting to maximum ^^^

Democrats do nothing but gaslight Americans

Just so racist

Forum List

Back