DO NOT mess with AOC... that is all.

Yep. More name calling and less information is what I love about this place.
I gave you information you called it 'opinion' and summarily rejected what I posted and tried to claim I was trying to change your mind. That is the indicator of monolithic thinking, group-think, pomposity and arrogance.

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

AOC is a schizophrenic that believes that there is a monster in her sink

She’s smarter and funnier (on purpose) than trump. I’ll grant you Trump is funnier by accident. She’ll be be more relevant than him in 2 years.

Dood. She's not going to sleep with you.

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

Nikki's response to AOC was fantastic. Don't smoke dope, dope

Nikki is SO stupid she doesn’t even know who won the election yet. :laughing0301:

You started a thread and didn't read your own OP? Their exchange is about spending, not the election, doofus

That was my claim not AOCs. It’s on point. Only a moron doesn’t know who won.

Only a moron doesn’t know who won.

At least you have identified your problem.

Nikki is SO stupid she doesn’t even know who won the election yet. :laughing0301:

There has been no certification of the election, Stupid.

There is no certification that the sun will come up tomorrow but guess what? It’s inevitable..or rather, Biden is inevitable.

Hmmmm...................there are no laws on the books about the sun coming up tomorrow like there is about elections, Simpleton.

Wanna try another dumbfuck analogy?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Are you serious? You think Halley looks like an idiot, in that exchange?

You have a thread about "how are you going to pay for all this?"

Nikki asks, how are you going to pay for all this, with money from defunding the police? How are you going to cover paying off everyone's student loans, or medicare for all, or the Green New Deal?

AOC only responds with:

Nikki, I’m suggesting Republicans find the spine to stand up to their corporate donors & vote for the same measures they did in March, except without the Wall St bailout this time. And I know you’re confused abt actual governance but police budgets are municipal, not federal.​

........ and you think Nikki looks bad? WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE MONEY FOR ALL THIS......???

AOC didn't answer a single legitimate question. WHERE DO YOU THINK THE MONEY WILL COME FROM??

Answer that AOC! Answer the question! Where is the money supposed to come from?

"Nikki looks stupid, when AOC can't answer a single question asked of her!"..... no, she does not.

You look stupid for not realizing that AOC failed to answer a single question, and couldn't even respond without trying to be insulting, like a toddler.

Where is the money supposed to come from? We don't have money for every single thing AOC wants.

And that's only magnified by AOC destroying 250,000 jobs in her own district, by running off Amazon. So while can't figure out where a single dollar to pay for this will come from, she destroys tax paying jobs from her own district.... but Nikki looks stupid in your view?

That makes you the idiot. When someone is a train wreck, and you praise them, that just proves you are a train wreck too, which is why you can't tell.

Mess with? The dirty little secret is that it isn't AOC at all. When you "mess with" AOC you are messing with the powerful source of information on the planet, the left wing media. Sadly the media has become so depraved that they will ruin anyone who disagrees with the queen of left wing dogma.

There is no certification that the sun will come up tomorrow but guess what? It’s inevitable..or rather, Biden is inevitable.

Hmmmm...................there are no laws on the books about the sun coming up tomorrow like there is about elections, Simpleton.

Yea you dumbfuck. You could say the same thing til Jan 21 if you want. Just makes you 81 days more stoopid than everyone else.

Mess with? The dirty little secret is that it isn't AOC at all. When you "mess with" AOC you are messing with the powerful source of information on the planet, the left wing media. Sadly the media has become so depraved that they will ruin anyone who disagrees with the queen of left wing dogma.

The butler did it? Piss off hozer.

Yea you dumbfuck. You could say the same thing til Jan 21 if you want. Just makes you 81 days more stoopid than everyone else.

Hey Stupid, the election will be certified well before Jan 21.

Goo Lord you are a Simpleton. :itsok:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You started a thread and didn't read your own OP? Their exchange is about spending, not the election, doofus

Dumb ass citypussy still doesn't follow the discussion. The comment was about spending, not the election, vagina

Once again the Democrat says you realize something stinks. Quit, quit you say! What stinks is you. Democrats cheated and you know it

LMaO....even a moron like you could out debate AOC, who is too cowardly to go one on one vs Ben Shapiro. The next debate she wins will be her first. Nice troll post. Why don’t you try out debating me instead of running away like you usually do?

Coward

Funny how AOC doesn’t bash corporate America for putting Biden in office. Wait, she has never had a job in corporate America. Yet, she is an expert on it. She can’t even spell EBITDA.

Funny how AOC doesn’t bash corporate America for putting Biden in office. Wait, she has never had a job in corporate America. Yet, she is an expert on it. She can’t even spell EBITDA.

I KNOW WHAT THAT IS ITS THE LITTLE BATHTUB FOR YOUR BUTT

AOC CRAZY.jpg

Dumb ass citypussy still doesn't follow the discussion. The comment was about spending, not the election, vagina

More name calling. Not a brain cell between the lot of you guys. I alrww we add addressed her comments enumerated in a post. Now I’m on to how generally dumb she is - I’d think you could relate. ;)

Once again the Democrat says you realize something stinks. Quit, quit you say! What stinks is you. Democrats cheated and you know it

Cheated = got more votes. Yea. Ok.

Forum List

Back