DO NOT mess with AOC... that is all.

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

Nikki's response to AOC was fantastic. Don't smoke dope, dope

Nikki is SO stupid she doesn’t even know who won the election yet. :laughing0301:

You started a thread and didn't read your own OP? Their exchange is about spending, not the election, doofus

That was my claim not AOCs. It’s on point. Only a moron doesn’t know who won.

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

Fuck that little commie idiot.

She has nothing to lose because she has NOTHING!!!

Yep. I bet her I.Q. isn't higher than 80-85............................................... :mm:

Chick is a Congressman. What you got on your resume? Fry guy at Mickeydees???

GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC, HEAVY TRAFFIC........................................................................................................................................:springbed:

Trump screwed up America so there is no heavy traffic to play in. Would be nice to see it we weren’t locked down due to his stupidity.

Locked down due to who's stupidity???

Nikki's response to AOC was fantastic. Don't smoke dope, dope

Nikki is SO stupid she doesn’t even know who won the election yet. :laughing0301:

There has been no certification of the election, Stupid.

There is no certification that the sun will come up tomorrow but guess what? It’s inevitable..or rather, Biden is inevitable.

Yep. I bet her I.Q. isn't higher than 80-85............................................... :mm:

GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC, HEAVY TRAFFIC........................................................................................................................................:springbed:

Trump screwed up America so there is no heavy traffic to play in. Would be nice to see it we weren’t locked down due to his stupidity.

Exactly.

Well, I read AOC's tweet and couldn't disagree with you more. She is petulant, arrogant and dumb all at the same time.

Well, I read AOC's tweet and couldn't disagree with you more. She is petulant, arrogant and dumb all at the same time.

Informative. Thanks. Your unsupported opinion was all I needed to change my mind.

Exactly.

Right, the leftyflu stupidity of the libbers.

'Chick' is an x bartender who who got her start in politics working as an 'organizer' for Bernie Sanders. Like so many leftist, Marxist radicals. Remember the 'community organizer' President....Obama? That's how they roll. She was also endorsed by BLM the same ones responsible for burning cities and businesses in a so-called 'protest' that turned into a riot. Sorry, that is not a very good resume'.

Informative. Thanks. Your unsupported opinion was all I needed to change my mind.
Don't flatter yourself, I knew you were a monolithic, goose stepping lefty. Your mind is padlocked by leftist propaganda, it's obvious because you can't see how literally ignorant AOC is.

Like most of the gorgeous women I've met in my life...

...she's an idiot.

You're not calling Mz. Ed "gorgeous," are you?

Absolutely. I think she's lovely. I'm willing to look past the 'idiot' part.
1605916783187.png

Don't flatter yourself, I knew you were a monolithic, goose stepping lefty. Your mind is padlocked by leftist propaganda, it's obvious because you can't see how literally ignorant AOC is.
Yep. More name calling and less information is what I love about this place.

Forum List

Back