DO NOT mess with AOC... that is all.

AOC had her mind utterly blown by a garbage disposal. She's not bright.
According to city gator she’s a fucking genius. Can’t comprehend a garbage disposal in her sink. Has no clue about economics but really... why not espouse her intelligence and prowess in the arts of stupidity?
She is a genius. She is so smart she screwed New York out of 25,000 jobs.

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

Nikki's response to AOC was fantastic. Don't smoke dope, dope

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

So, not only does Ms. Cortez not have even a basic grasp of math and economics, but she thinks that having any understanding of those fields is something to condemn and scorn.

Assuming that your OP was based on anything other than pure sarcasm, I think it is safe to say that it very solidly refutes any point that you thought you were making with it.

90% of USMB is snipes that someone else is dumb with zero argument to your point. Your drivel is a perfect example.

Nikki implied AOC had some legislative suggestion to defund the police. AOC reminds Nikki that’s not a federal power - stupid Nikki

Nikki criticizes providing support to those at the bottom. AOC reminds Nikki she supported back when the assistance including corporate pork. - stupid Nikki.

Nikki’s tweet was lacking seriousness and tone deaf. AOC bitch slaps her. - stupid Nikki

Those are facts.

Has your Genius Messiah figured out who controls the House yet? :cuckoo:

Nice dig. She meant lost some majority. Clearly not all the majority. AOC ain’t perfect. She spends too much time agitating but she doesn’t lie her ass off like Trump and she isn’t stupid like Nikki who got Twitter rocked!!!

EnSampoWMAAeoNm

Nikki is SO stupid she doesn’t even know who won the election yet. :laughing0301:

So, not only does Ms. Cortez not have even a basic grasp of math and economics, but she thinks that having any understanding of those fields is something to condemn and scorn.

Assuming that your OP was based on anything other than pure sarcasm, I think it is safe to say that it very solidly refutes any point that you thought you were making with it.

90% of USMB is snipes that someone else is dumb with zero argument to your point. Your drivel is a perfect example.

Nikki implied AOC had some legislative suggestion to defund the police. AOC reminds Nikki that’s not a federal power - stupid Nikki

Nikki criticizes providing support to those at the bottom. AOC reminds Nikki she supported back when the assistance including corporate pork. - stupid Nikki.

Nikki’s tweet was lacking seriousness and tone deaf. AOC bitch slaps her. - stupid Nikki

Those are facts.

Has your Genius Messiah figured out who controls the House yet? :cuckoo:

Nice dig. She meant lost some majority. Clearly not all the majority. AOC ain’t perfect. She spends too much time agitating but she doesn’t lie her ass off like Trump and she isn’t stupid like Nikki who got Twitter rocked!!!

Excuse me if I laugh at your claim you can read minds.......especially that empty mind.
What she said was clear, stupid, and wrong.

She is stupid beyond belief.......but from your moronic posts I can see how she seems smart to you.

Nikki is SO stupid she doesn’t even know who won the election yet. :laughing0301:

You started a thread and didn't read your own OP? Their exchange is about spending, not the election, doofus

There has been no certification of the election, Stupid.

This bubble headed bimbo thinks she can get rid of oil by 2035.

I have yet to hear her plan for solar powered airliners.

She's good at losing elections.

I'd rather see whatever party has the WH also has either the Senate or House.

Forum List

Back