DO NOT mess with AOC... that is all.

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

LMaO....even a moron like you could out debate AOC, who is too cowardly to go one on one vs Ben Shapiro. The next debate she wins will be her first. Nice troll post. Why don’t you try out debating me instead of running away like you usually do?

Coward

You rarely respond to my posts because they take more than just name calling. I listed a 22 point for point rebuttal to one of your posts the other day about Biden. The day you actually read Bidens platform will be the first day you actually do your own research. All you did in this post was.... name calling. Why waste my time calling you uninformed, uneducated, and a dip shit? ... you already know that.

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

Funny how AOC doesn’t bash corporate America for putting Biden in office. Wait, she has never had a job in corporate America. Yet, she is an expert on it. She can’t even spell EBITDA.

That makes no sense. She’s a young idealist. Educated and has initiative. Five years updating spreadsheets as a financial analyst in corporate America would help her how? Anyway she was a business owner launching a publishing company but she was elected for her ideals not for 47 years of experience. I bet she’s way more qualified than your social security receiving ass. Again, she doesn’t represent all my viewpoints as she’s a bit too left for me but I outlined:

The free market doesn’t work for healthcare, education, or as a safety net for the needy. That is where we need public options. Sacrifice by all. Something the right is unwilling to do to make the entire county better. Pussies.

You linked the wrong tweet thread. AOC got her ass handed to her in this one.

Mmmm. Nice try.

How Federal dollars fund local police.

How Federal Dollars Fund Local Police

Obviously AOC ain't as smaht as she thinks she is.

You linked the wrong tweet thread. AOC got her ass handed to her in this one.

Mmmm. Nice try.

How Federal dollars fund local police.

How Federal Dollars Fund Local Police

Obviously AOC ain't as smaht as she thinks she is.

Federal programs to train cops to be better at their jobs. Let me know when someone opposes that in congress with a Bill that isn’t a Republican. Below is a Democrat Bill now on that now. All the ones you listed were passed by democrats (COPS program for ex) was passed in the crime Bill you guys give Biden heat for. Your dizzying intellect is like a merry go round.

AOC, Pelosi and the Squad have a $1000 lunch at an expensive restaurant in Venice, in which they stayed at a 5 star hotel... (paid for by lobbyist)... you know... also known as special interest.

And then Democrats have the stupidity to think these people are interested in you.

Yeah.

squad.jpg

AOC, Pelosi and the Squad have a $1000 lunch at an expensive restaurant in Venice, in which they stayed at a 5 star hotel... (paid for by lobbyist)... you know... also known as special interest.

And then Democrats have the stupidity to think these people are interested in you.

Yeah.

View attachment 419346
That’s not Venice. It’s not a $1,000 lunch. And that was from a fake news site:

5A7BA7D3-324F-48ED-8C3A-3F0FE54EDC42.jpeg

Last edited:
Nikki Haley shuts down Ocasio-Cortez over her solution to the pandemic, and she is not happy about it

Ocasio-Cortez offered a short tweet on Thursday about the pandemic. "To get the virus under control, we need to pay people to stay home," she tweeted.
Haley shut down the plan in one tweet hours later. "AOC, Are you suggesting you want to pay people to stay home from the money you take by defunding the police? Or was that for the student debts you wanted to pay off, the Green New Deal or Medicare for All?" she asked.

That Nikki Haley is awesome, and a real woman by the way (reference my other thread). I hope she becomes the first woman president.

She may not be the first woman president, (the DNC pretty much sewed that up making Harris Bidens running mate), but there is a chance she'll be the first ELECTED to the office.

(I'm putting it in my will that she is my choice on all future absentee ballots)

AOC Slams Nikki Haley for Falsely Suggesting Police Budgets Come From Federal Government: 'I Know You're Confused About Actual Governance".
Ouch. Nikki was just sent back to school.

She may not be the first woman president, (the DNC pretty much sewed that up making Harris Bidens running mate), but there is a chance she'll be the first ELECTED to the office.

(I'm putting it in my will that she is my choice on all future absentee ballots)

LOL.

Lord, do not let Cameltoe become POTUS

Ocasio-Cortez offered a short tweet on Thursday about the pandemic. "To get the virus under control, we need to pay people to stay home," she tweeted.Haley shut down the plan in one tweet hours later. "AOC, Are you suggesting you want to pay people to stay home from the money you take by defunding the police? Or was that for the student debts you wanted to pay off, the Green New Deal or Medicare for All?" she asked.
There's lip-Christian labor union, and the illegals of the southwest want to "serve" white people under assumed identities, and make off with their valuables scot free.

LMaO....even a moron like you could out debate AOC, who is too cowardly to go one on one vs Ben Shapiro. The next debate she wins will be her first. Nice troll post. Why don’t you try out debating me instead of running away like you usually do?

Coward

You rarely respond to my posts because they take more than just name calling. I listed a 22 point for point rebuttal to one of your posts the other day about Biden. The day you actually read Bidens platform will be the first day you actually do your own research. All you did in this post was.... name calling. Why waste my time calling you uninformed, uneducated, and a dip shit? ... you already know that.

Your posts are long and boring and have zero fact support. Uneducated? Happy to compare resumes at any time. Want to do it? You got the guts?

Forum List

Back