Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Masks are dangerous. No thanks.
"Masks are dangerous." That's the latest nonsense from the Trump fringe. Surgeons have been wearing masks of one sort or another since the late 19th century, sometimes during operations that last for many hours. In over one hundred years, have you ever heard of a surgeon dropping dead because s/he wore a mask? Can you find ANY evidence for such a thing EVER happening? Go ahead, prove it.

I didn't say someone would drop dead and they are dangerous in regards to suppressing your immune system. I don't wear one.
Well, if masks won't kill you, then how are they dangerous? And I can't believe that I even have to debate this issue with some idiot moron who can barely string together a coherent sentence... And I'm still waiting for you to PROVE that masks are dangerous. How do they suppress your immune system? What's the evidence for that? Cite some scientific evidence. Cite ANY evidence!
How about you give us evidence they protect you. Yes the N95 might help some, but who can wear the damn thing as most have respiratory issues these days ??? Claustrophobia is a huge issue also, where as most people have an issue with that problem as well. No this is just something new you people are trying, because when this thing 1st got started, and the curve was flattened, everything began to subside and get better without this bullcrap mask wearing mandate, but of course that virus Donald Trump is still in office eh, and you all got to make it appear as if you are the smart ones by using everything you can before election time is here against him... You can't convince me otherwise. To much has gone on now.
Here’s proof.. go stand in front of a mirror. Cough and sneeze... now do the same thing but with a mask on. In which case was the mirror clean and in which case was the mirror covered with spit and flem?
Why does that matter if one doesn't have the virus, and most people don't have the virus, so the odds are in most people's favor of not getting it. Life goes on just like it always has, but if I was in charge of this country, China would be giving all in the world answers or else. It is highly unexceptable in what they allowed to happen or for what they have caused.
Well that’s a great point but since over a million have been infected and over 100k dead in the matter of a few months it’s fair to say this thing is rather dangerous. Can I ask you a question? How does this virus get spread... How do people catch it?
You can't prove the million died specifically of the virus, but here you are suggesting it or claiming it. To many reports of Covid being added when it wasn't the cause of death, so there's that. Who can you really trust these day's ???? No one.
Wait, I thought we were talking about masks. Why did you ignore my question and change the topic?

I’m not going to get into a debate of fake case numbers... I don’t really care. Basic premise is that this thing is contagious and deadly. Enough so that the entire world including Trump all took drastic measures to combat it. So can you answer my question please?

How does this virus get spread... How do people catch it?

Last edited:
"Masks are dangerous." That's the latest nonsense from the Trump fringe. Surgeons have been wearing masks of one sort or another since the late 19th century, sometimes during operations that last for many hours. In over one hundred years, have you ever heard of a surgeon dropping dead because s/he wore a mask? Can you find ANY evidence for such a thing EVER happening? Go ahead, prove it.

I didn't say someone would drop dead and they are dangerous in regards to suppressing your immune system. I don't wear one.
Well, if masks won't kill you, then how are they dangerous? And I can't believe that I even have to debate this issue with some idiot moron who can barely string together a coherent sentence... And I'm still waiting for you to PROVE that masks are dangerous. How do they suppress your immune system? What's the evidence for that? Cite some scientific evidence. Cite ANY evidence!
How about you give us evidence they protect you. Yes the N95 might help some, but who can wear the damn thing as most have respiratory issues these days ??? Claustrophobia is a huge issue also, where as most people have an issue with that problem as well. No this is just something new you people are trying, because when this thing 1st got started, and the curve was flattened, everything began to subside and get better without this bullcrap mask wearing mandate, but of course that virus Donald Trump is still in office eh, and you all got to make it appear as if you are the smart ones by using everything you can before election time is here against him... You can't convince me otherwise. To much has gone on now.
Look, idiot, wearing a mask is mostly to protect OTHER PEOPLE, not you. You might have the virus but not know it, so a mask may help prevent other people from contracting it from you.

When did YOUR health become MY responsibility?

And don't give me any leftist "well if you were a 'good person' you'd....." bullshit. Tell me where and how I'm required to safeguard anyone's health but my own.
My buddy who owns the nuclear waste plant is asking the exact same thing. These damn commies won’t let him Dump in the river anymore. Can’t you believe that shit?!

Oh this is just fucking brilliant. Comparing biology to environmentalism. Top notches to you, tard.
It's the way they roll.. If the blue pill don't get you, then the red one will... The goal post gets moved so much, the game can't ever get finished. They like it like that.

Look, idiot, wearing a mask is mostly to protect OTHER PEOPLE, not you. You might have the virus but not know it, so a mask may help prevent other people from contracting it from you.

And don't give me any leftist "well if you were a 'good person' you'd....." bullshit. Tell me where and how I'm required to safeguard anyone's health but my own.
When did MY health become YOUR responsibility? I'll tell you: When you became a member of this society. But clearly, you don't care about anyone but yourself. So fuck you. I hope you get Covid-19 and you die. Assholes like you are the reason that the number of Covid-19 cases are going up in the U.S., unlike in the E.U. where they're going down. So die, fuckhead.

Eat my fucking ass with a spoon, cocksucker. I owe you nothing. I bet $100 you're pro choice. Am I right? Well guess what, motherfucker - MY BODY, MY CHOICE. I will not wear a mask and I don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to - that's YOU'RE fucking problem, not mine. Deal with it.
Well, this is obviously a very well-thought-out argument. Your body, your choice, okay. But what if you have the coronavirus but you don't know it because you're asymptomatic? A mask might prevent you from giving the virus to someone else who might be more vulnerable to a bad reaction. But apparently, you don't care if you infect someone else because you have rights. Yes, you have rights, but don't you also have responsibilities? Do you just get rights given to you? Don't you have to do anything to earn them? How does that work?

Here’s proof.. go stand in front of a mirror. Cough and sneeze... now do the same thing but with a mask on. In which case was the mirror clean and in which case was the mirror covered with spit and flem?
Why does that matter if one doesn't have the virus, and most people don't have the virus, so the odds are in most people's favor of not getting it. Life goes on just like it always has, but if I was in charge of this country, China would be giving all in the world answers or else. It is highly unexceptable in what they allowed to happen or for what they have caused.
Well that’s a great point but since over a million have been infected and over 100k dead in the matter of a few months it’s fair to say this thing is rather dangerous. Can I ask you a question? How does this virus get spread... How do people catch it?
You can't prove the million died specifically of the virus, but here you are suggesting it or claiming it. To many reports of Covid being added when it wasn't the cause of death, so there's that. Who can you really trust these day's ???? No one.
Right, everything is suspect, so believe nothing. So don't wear a mask, and if you get sick, it must be a left-wing conspiracy.
I thought everything was a conspiracy now, where you been hiding, under your bed ?? Bet most of this left-wing bullcrap is just that "BULLCRAP"....Watching and learning.

Last edited:

My buddy who owns the nuclear waste plant is asking the exact same thing. These damn commies won’t let him Dump in the river anymore. Can’t you believe that shit?!

Oh this is just fucking brilliant. Comparing biology to environmentalism. Top notches to you, tard.
I’m not comparing biology to environmentalism. I’m talking about being responsible for other people’s health. I’m directly addressing your question... “ When did YOUR health become MY responsibility? “

When did MY health become YOUR responsibility? I'll tell you: When you became a member of this society. But clearly, you don't care about anyone but yourself. So fuck you. I hope you get Covid-19 and you die. Assholes like you are the reason that the number of Covid-19 cases are going up in the U.S., unlike in the E.U. where they're going down. So die, fuckhead.

Eat my fucking ass with a spoon, cocksucker. I owe you nothing. I bet $100 you're pro choice. Am I right? Well guess what, motherfucker - MY BODY, MY CHOICE. I will not wear a mask and I don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to - that's YOU'RE fucking problem, not mine. Deal with it.
Well, this is obviously a very well-thought-out argument. Your body, your choice, okay. But what if you have the coronavirus but you don't know it because you're asymptomatic? A mask might prevent you from giving the virus to someone else who might be more vulnerable to a bad reaction. But apparently, you don't care if you infect someone else because you have rights. Yes, you have rights, but don't you also have responsibilities? Do you just get rights given to you? Don't you have to do anything to earn them? How does that work?
He's already said that he doesn't care if he spreads it to others. "I don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to - that's YOU'RE fucking problem, not mine. Deal with it."

Freedom is about only worrying about your little world, and everyone else can fuck off, suffer and die.

Actually, reading your post again, I'd have to say that you're a reprehensible human being. You say that you "don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to." Is there no one on Earth who you care about? Don't you have parents? Grandparents? Siblings? Anyone? I feel sorry for someone as lost as you are.

Once again, retard, explain to me why my "responsibilities" apply to YOU. Are you my family? Are you my child? What the fuck do I owe to you?

That's right --- nothing. My body, my choice. Piss off.

He's already said that he doesn't care if he spreads it to others. "I don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to - that's YOU'RE fucking problem, not mine. Deal with it."

Freedom is about only worrying about your little world, and everyone else can fuck off, suffer and die.

Oh goodie - you can tell me too... exactly what do I owe you?

Like he said, since when does your health become his responsibility ??? If you are vulnerable, then stay home, see your doctor weekly or daily if you think you have to, but meanwhile life goes on in normal world. See how that works, but you can't bust the economy like that can you ??? That's right, you all are hell bent on getting Trump no matter what, and this is just the latest bullcrap added to it.

How about you give us evidence they protect you.

A mask protects not you . A mask protects others. That's why for example doctors are using masks during an operation.

Yes the N95 might help some,

A N95 mask protects in case of particles - but not in case of gas or aerosoles.

but who can wear the damn thing as most have respiratory issues these days ???

If you are a member of a medical team, who has to be protected, then you need a ffp2-mask (=¿N95-mask?) and/or a face shield.

staubmasken-atemschutz-feinstaubmaske-ffp1-ffp2-ffp3-zur-auswahl-1-300x199.jpg

Faceshield-Schutzvisier-768x768.jpg

Claustrophobia is a huge issue also, where as most people have an issue with that problem as well.

Claustrophobia? ...

No this is just something new you people are trying, because when this thing 1st got started, and the curve was flattened, everything began to subside and get better without this bullcrap mask wearing mandate, but of course that virus Donald Trump is still in office eh, and you all got to make it appear as if you are the smart ones by using everything you can before election time is here against him... You can't convince me otherwise. To much has gone on now.
Spelling eh ? Oh well you are smart enough to figure it out.

I don't know why US-Americans have always unimportant problems as long as they are able to nerve others with their irreal nonsense - but don't see an elephant like Corona, which stands on their feet. You had 40,000 and 45,000 new infections in the last two days - and as far as I heard your presidetn likes to give not any longer to you your own money for Corona tests in the USA. Reason: His reelection campaign.

Last edited:

Actually, reading your post again, I'd have to say that you're a reprehensible human being. You say that you "don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to." Is there no one on Earth who you care about? Don't you have parents? Grandparents? Siblings? Anyone? I feel sorry for someone as lost as you are.

Are there people on Earth I care about? You betcha.

Alas, you are not one of them. So, still waiting for you to explain to me why I owe you anything.

Oh goodie - you can tell me too... exactly what do I owe you?
You don't "owe" me anything. I want you to be what you are. Thank goodness for freedom of expression.

This is your time. Trumpism is for people like you. Enjoy it while you have it.

OH NO

PENCE HAS GONE DEEP STATE FAKE NEWS HITLER TALIBAN SOCIALIST COMMIE

No, he's just smart enough to know that in a situation like what is going on in this country right now, one had best take precautions, and the virus is probably the least of his worries. People have lost their minds, and right now government officials need to be cautious of everything.

Alas, you are not one of them. So, still waiting for you to explain to me why I owe you anything.
Because I'm a fellow human being. But if that's not enough, if you infect me with Covid-19, I might infect someone you care about, and they might die. But I don't understand why it should be that difficult to get you to simply do the right thing and wear a mask. But clearly, you're an idiot, so never mind.

Like he said, since when does your health become his responsibility ??? If you are vulnerable, then stay home, see your doctor weekly or daily if you think you have to, but meanwhile life goes on in normal world. See how that works, but you can't bust the economy like that can you ??? That's right, you all are hell bent on getting Trump no matter what, and this is just the latest bullcrap added to it.

That's really what it's all about. These people don't give a flying shit about COVID. If they did, they'd be flipping their shit about the rampant "protests" sweeping the nation.

This is and always has been about control.

Because I'm a fellow human being. But if that's not enough, if you infect me with Covid-19, I might infect someone you care about, and they might die. But I don't understand why it should be that difficult to get you to simply do the right thing and wear a mask. But clearly, you're an idiot, so never mind.

So wear a mask. I mean, clearly that's the solution - right? If you're wearing one what the fuck do you care if I am?

Forum List

Back