🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do republican voters believe alternative energy initiatives are wastes simply because...

^^ The melt downs in the early days really killed a good potential there. I keep thinking we could put plants up in the bush here in Alaska and supply the lower 48, but I know it'll never happen because of the greenies... They turned our state into a massive national park to make up for their mistakes in the lower 48.
Look into David Bessy and you will see why people are not jumping up and down for nuclear! That being said we have made advancements recently that will make nuclear much more viable! We even have fusion projects creating much more energy than put in on a small scale! They figure it out large scale and it is over, cheep clean abundant energy! The world could be absolutely awesome! If this happens this will be a lost subject!

(Are you talking about the plant they're talking about shutting down in Ohio - Davis-Bessy? It's all that came up on my quick interweb search for David Bessy nuclear. I'm short on time this evening so I'll have to look it up tomorrow)

The reality is that green energy just doesn't work yet. All the greenies in their electric cars are using just as much, if not more, fossil fuel created power as the rest of us.

Someday, we'll get there and green energy will take over - naturally. The greenies try to force it before it's time. Progressives are not known for their patience, and especially not these days when most of them have been raised on instant gratification. (As evidenced by basically everything they bitch about.)
I think the question was if you support green initiatives to get there faster?

No. I might support gov research and development simply because it is a national (hell global) safety thing and it could seriously change the world for the better, but I would not support subsidizing companies. I'd rather that kind of researching be done through like NASA or maybe the EPA, grants to science university research perhaps.

I'll be honest and say that I'm pretty happy about global warming if it's actually holding off or preventing an ice age... I, and a couple million others, would lose our homes if we had even the slightest ice age.

While I'd personally be thrilled to have Alaska stay above freezing in the winter, I'd be content to keep it about where it is so the polar bears don't move any further south; they're total bitches and hunt humans.

I'll be honest and say that I'm pretty happy about global warming if it's actually holding off or preventing an ice age... I, and a couple million others, would lose our homes if we had even the slightest ice age.

While I'd personally be thrilled to have Alaska stay above freezing in the winter, I'd be content to keep it about where it is so the polar bears don't move any further south; they're total bitches and hunt humans.
Wow is about all I can say about that post!

^^ The melt downs in the early days really killed a good potential there. I keep thinking we could put plants up in the bush here in Alaska and supply the lower 48, but I know it'll never happen because of the greenies... They turned our state into a massive national park to make up for their mistakes in the lower 48.
Look into David Bessy and you will see why people are not jumping up and down for nuclear! That being said we have made advancements recently that will make nuclear much more viable! We even have fusion projects creating much more energy than put in on a small scale! They figure it out large scale and it is over, cheep clean abundant energy! The world could be absolutely awesome! If this happens this will be a lost subject!

(Are you talking about the plant they're talking about shutting down in Ohio - Davis-Bessy? It's all that came up on my quick interweb search for David Bessy nuclear. I'm short on time this evening so I'll have to look it up tomorrow)
Yes, most expensive electric in the state! But it is old and better tech exists today just gotta build it! Sorry about the typo!

...the big oil funded GOP tells them it is? Are they basing this on anything else? The GOP decleares somethng and Fox News and other right wing garbage declares it fact. Science be damned! The GOP has spoken! Anthropomorphic climate change is a myth! Fossil fuels is all we need!

This propaganda falls on deaf ears in many other nations taking advantage of alternatives such as wind or solar power that create more jobs than fossil fuel jobs do.

The world is fucked unless we act in the next decade to curb carbon emissions. Republicans need to be adults like the rest of the world and accept that you have been wrong all along.

Planet at Risk of Heading Towards Apocalyptic, Irreversible ‘Hothouse Earth’ State
I don’t give a flying crap about green energy. I just want energy. If they can do it cheaper than oil with no subsidies then let’s have it. If you can’t compete with your primary competitor on an even playing field I have no use for you.

...the big oil funded GOP tells them it is? Are they basing this on anything else? The GOP decleares somethng and Fox News and other right wing garbage declares it fact. Science be damned! The GOP has spoken! Anthropomorphic climate change is a myth! Fossil fuels is all we need!

This propaganda falls on deaf ears in many other nations taking advantage of alternatives such as wind or solar power that create more jobs than fossil fuel jobs do.

The world is fucked unless we act in the next decade to curb carbon emissions. Republicans need to be adults like the rest of the world and accept that you have been wrong all along.

Planet at Risk of Heading Towards Apocalyptic, Irreversible ‘Hothouse Earth’ State
They seem to cheer each setback of alternative energy

Only because you lefties are so smug and unpleasant and unreasonable about it.

So, we like to see your foolishness blow up in your face.

When technology advances to the point of creating "alternative" energy that is better than what we have now, ie that will be an improvement,

I will be very happy.

You want to talk about nuclear power? It's proven tech that does not contribute to the "greenhouse effect".

How'd that work out for Japan?

Stuff like this doesn't happen with solar and wind...

Struggling With Japan’s Nuclear Waste, Six Years After Disaster

Don't put nuclear power plants in earthquake or tidal wave zones.

There are alternative nuclear power plants that do not rely on water cooling, and would have survived both the earthquake and the tidal wave.

Is Billy000 Matthew?

He's definitely stupid enough, but is he cross-dressy enough?
NO ONE cross dresses better than I do.

Ah! Glad to have you here the whole time, Matthew. :11_2_1043:

No homo.
No homo huh? I find that hard to believe given your liberal use of the word faggot. Typically that means a man is projecting because he can’t admit to himself he is gay.

STFU faggot. One of the people in this conversation sucks cock, and it's not me.

They seem to cheer each setback of alternative energy

Only because you lefties are so smug and unpleasant and unreasonable about it.

So, we like to see your foolishness blow up in your face.

When technology advances to the point of creating "alternative" energy that is better than what we have now, ie that will be an improvement,

I will be very happy.

You want to talk about nuclear power? It's proven tech that does not contribute to the "greenhouse effect".

How'd that work out for Japan?

Stuff like this doesn't happen with solar and wind...

Struggling With Japan’s Nuclear Waste, Six Years After Disaster

Don't put nuclear power plants in earthquake or tidal wave zones.

There are alternative nuclear power plants that do not rely on water cooling, and would have survived both the earthquake and the tidal wave.

Yep. But instead of doing research and development on such plants, we spend out time and energy fighting fools who think that Fission is inherently evil.

Is Billy000 Matthew?

He's definitely stupid enough, but is he cross-dressy enough?
NO ONE cross dresses better than I do.

Ah! Glad to have you here the whole time, Matthew. :11_2_1043:

No homo.
No homo huh? I find that hard to believe given your liberal use of the word faggot. Typically that means a man is projecting because he can’t admit to himself he is gay.

STFU faggot. One of the people in this conversation sucks cock, and it's not me.
I would also argue you have a weird preoccupation with homosexual acts

I love technology. Absolutely love it.

I'd like to see electric cars in Cities with free plug-in devices and Internal Combustion engines banned in those Cities.

I'd like to see their City Buses use Fuel Cells and Robot-Operated Electric Taxis.

I love technology.

I just hate stupid people. Ergo, I detest, despise and hate dimocrap scum.

stupidest fucks to ever pollute the Planet's surface. Too stupid to breath valuable oxygen. Good only for menial work like picking up the garbage, sweeping the streets and making me a sandwich or a Coffee (which is what most of them do, anyway -- With their Liberal Arts Degree)
I know some really smart and wealthy lefties. Maybe you just need to travel in non shithole circles. When I lived in north Dakota I was suffocated by brain dead Confederate wingnuts that would readily admit in private that they were racist. They'd also play with loaded guns while drunk. Fox news played around the clock on every businesses TV. It would be a trumpian dream of easy brain free living.

The technology to be free of petroleum and the combustion engine has been around since the days of Nikola Tesla as well as the need for an electrical grid. Technology for carburateurs that use 100 percent of the fuel instead of 20 percent (while the rest is emissions) has been suppressed and the patents either stolen or the ones applying for them died mysterious deaths.

The fact of the matter is that the real controllers of this planet that control the majority of oil (which is an abiotic fluid) to keep their hegemony intact because the financial system is based on oil. They create artificial scarcities to jack up the price of gasoline because the majority of all oil requires the accumulation of Federal Reserve notes and any Middle Eastern country that doesn't like this arrangement has found USA.INC's military on their shore to open up a can of "democracy"..

The only alternative energy sources that will be allowed will be the ones they control. It's not a left versus right issue and why you ALWAYS turn EVERY issue into a political one shows just how duped and uninformed you are.

I love technology. Absolutely love it.

I'd like to see electric cars in Cities with free plug-in devices and Internal Combustion engines banned in those Cities.

I'd like to see their City Buses use Fuel Cells and Robot-Operated Electric Taxis.

I love technology.

I just hate stupid people. Ergo, I detest, despise and hate dimocrap scum.

stupidest fucks to ever pollute the Planet's surface. Too stupid to breath valuable oxygen. Good only for menial work like picking up the garbage, sweeping the streets and making me a sandwich or a Coffee (which is what most of them do, anyway -- With their Liberal Arts Degree)
I know some really smart and wealthy lefties. Maybe you just need to travel in non shithole circles. When I lived in north Dakota I was suffocated by brain dead Confederate wingnuts that would readily admit in private that they were racist. They'd also play with loaded guns while drunk. Fox news played around the clock on every businesses TV. It would be a trumpian dream of easy brain free living.

Confederates in North Dakota?????

Lol

tumblr_inline_ni7eyy8ngC1t5kjw7.gif

Carbon Dioxide is certainly not a pollutant. It is required for life. Further, it is only.04%, or .0004 of the atmosphere. There is no science that directly links carbon dioxide levels with temperature variations. It is only computer programs derived from faulty premises. Anybody that tells you that the science is settled knows nothing of science.

The technology to be free of petroleum and the combustion engine has been around since the days of Nikola Tesla as well as the need for an electrical grid. Technology for carburateurs that use 100 percent of the fuel instead of 20 percent (while the rest is emissions) has been suppressed and the patents either stolen or the ones applying for them died mysterious deaths.

The fact of the matter is that the real controllers of this planet that control the majority of oil (which is an abiotic fluid) to keep their hegemony intact because the financial system is based on oil. They create artificial scarcities to jack up the price of gasoline because the majority of all oil requires the accumulation of Federal Reserve notes and any Middle Eastern country that doesn't like this arrangement has found USA.INC's military on their shore to open up a can of "democracy"..

The only alternative energy sources that will be allowed will be the ones they control. It's not a left versus right issue and why you ALWAYS turn EVERY issue into a political one shows just how duped and uninformed you are.
Where does the energy come from to charge electric engines (hint: it starts with a C and ends with oal)

Forum List

Back