Do republican voters even have a solution to healthcare?

In single payer, the government takes taxes and pays for other people's health bills, right? What about those that don't pay the taxes? Currently, people that use food stamps don't pay the taxes that fund them.

umm they also currently get Medicaid.

Which is proof of what I said. Those getting it aren't paying into the pot from which they draw. Same with food stamps, welfare, school lunch program in my state, and any other social welfare program.

No, but libertarians do.

1. end the mandate to buy overpriced monopoly health insurance
2. expand medical savings account
3 repeal W's socialization of Senior Drugs
4. Dramatically cut/hack/gut MediCare and MedicAid
5. make individuals accountable for their own health
6. cover only catastrophic injury for uninsured
7 force the medical profession to respond to a FREE MARKET by CUTTING PRICES on BASIC SERVICES or lose business/money
8. new law - anyone busted for filing a deliberately false health care claim to Uncle Sam gets the firing squad and total asset forfeiture

This will result in healthcare un-affordable to about 1/2 the country and un/under-insured rates shooting through the roof.

And WHO will cover the catastrophic injuries and chronic illnesses for the 40+% uninsured?

This is not a real solution, this is a pie in the sky ideology.

It's really not. It's just basic reason.

Well the basic HISTORY AND PRACTICE of healthcare in modern world show that THIS DOESN'T WORK.

And for that reason, not a single developed country in the world uses it.

HORSESHIT. You've been brainwashed. Do some reading and get back to me.

ok, PROVE IT - what country uses a model consistent with those 8 points?

In single payer, the government takes taxes and pays for other people's health bills, right? What about those that don't pay the taxes? Currently, people that use food stamps don't pay the taxes that fund them.

Which is proof of what I said. Those getting it aren't paying into the pot from which they draw. Same with food stamps, welfare, school lunch program in my state, and any other social welfare program.

Right, but single payer does not change that, because it already IS.

It is not a Republican solution because at the end of the day they are Democrat Light but the only real solution is to get the filthy ass government out of the business of regulating health care. No regulations and no health care subsidies is the only sane course.
Great. because we can certainly trust health corporations not to fuck us over.

You assholes with your government interference BS are just plain dumber than shit.

Do know why we have so many regulations? Because corporate America finds new ways to fuck you over.

My God, shove that confederate flag up your racist ass.

You are really confused about this aren't you?

I trust my health care to the free market to provide the best services for the lowest competitive price a whole lot more than I trust some bureaucrat asshole, who doesn't give a shit about anything, and whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest groups.

The government doesn't give a shit about you and the tremendous failures of Obamacare and the poor treatment our veterans are getting in the VA hospital are great examples.

I have news, under the ACA you could pick your own coverage.

No, but libertarians do.

1. end the mandate to buy overpriced monopoly health insurance
2. expand medical savings account
3 repeal W's socialization of Senior Drugs
4. Dramatically cut/hack/gut MediCare and MedicAid
5. make individuals accountable for their own health
6. cover only catastrophic injury for uninsured
7 force the medical profession to respond to a FREE MARKET by CUTTING PRICES on BASIC SERVICES or lose business/money
8. new law - anyone busted for filing a deliberately false health care claim to Uncle Sam gets the firing squad and total asset forfeiture

This will result in healthcare un-affordable to about 1/2 the country and un/under-insured rates shooting through the roof.

And WHO will cover the catastrophic injuries and chronic illnesses for the 40+% uninsured?

Well the basic HISTORY AND PRACTICE of healthcare in modern world show that THIS DOESN'T WORK.

Ours did, before we fucked it all up with moronic state interference. Other governments want to control health care for the reason ours does - it's a great way to control people. The slave mentality is something they want to promote, and many people are eager to comply.

It is not a Republican solution because at the end of the day they are Democrat Light but the only real solution is to get the filthy ass government out of the business of regulating health care. No regulations and no health care subsidies is the only sane course.

You assholes with your government interference BS are just plain dumber than shit.

Do know why we have so many regulations? Because corporate America finds new ways to fuck you over.

Racist????? Is that your answer to everything?
It is not my fault such a high percentage of Trumpettes & Tea Partiers are racist.

I understand that when it is so inbred into your being that you have trouble recognizing just how racist you are.

I understand that when you can't defend what you support, the automatic go to is "racist". If that's all you have, you have nothing. Since that's all you use, it's proof you have nothing.
Calling a black man "boy" is a racisl slur.

How is that for proof.

How many Trumpettes supported the use of that slur by ignoring it?

How many are crying " OMG OMG That's not racist" as giving racist fucks like you cover.

It isn't proof. Plenty have tried to claim that the use of the TERM "n*gger" is racist while making excuses that blacks using it toward each other isn't. If the TERM is racist, it's racist regardless of who uses it. If excuses are made as to it not being racist, then the claim that it is has no validity.

I've been called racist for saying nothing more than I opposed Obama's policies. Those making the claim said that despite what I said they KNEW the real reason. I've heard that bullshit claim so many times, it's meaningless because it comes from those that have nothing.

You are really confused about this aren't you?

I trust my health care to the free market to provide the best services for the lowest competitive price a whole lot more than I trust some bureaucrat asshole, who doesn't give a shit about anything, and whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest groups.

The government doesn't give a shit about you and the tremendous failures of Obamacare and the poor treatment our veterans are getting in the VA hospital are great examples.

I have news. Under the ACA, freeloaders unwilling to pay for their own coverage expected others to support their freeloading asses.

I have news. I had the option of picking it prior to Obamacare. Worked fine for me and I see no need to change.

My family has been covered by what you call health corporations for years. Never been fucked over.

I have had private health insurance for 50 years and never had a problem that could be easily resolved.

These stupid Moon Bats somehow trust the government that has a strong record of incompetency, corruptness and not giving a crap.

I think they know how bad the government really is just like you and I but they are such greedy little assholes that they are willing to put up with government crap just to get that free subsidy.

lol hold on, so you are unaware of the many examples of infrastructure? It goes well beyond triads. Also, even if it were all paid for with gas taxes, you are still - you know - paying taxes.

You keep getting more and more retarded every post. Your whole argument was that car owners do not pay for the roads and thus get a "free ride" with other people's money - that is false.

Only thing left is accepting that you were full of shit, and that no free shit of any kind should be provided for you, or any able-bodied American.
This isn't hard to grasp. Your yearly tax contribution is a tiny faction of the overall budget of infrastructure that's already underfunded. In addition, a good portion of your revenue doesn't go to government services you benefit from. That means someone else is paying for your shit. A single payer healthcare system works the SAME way. We're just adding another program to the budget. And yeah, to pay for it, everyone's taxes across the board would go up, but that wouid replace private insurance premiums. It could also be paid for by cutting our ridiculous defense budget that you repubs love so much.

Please, take an IQ test, I bet the reading you would get is "not pass".

Of course my car tax contribution isn't supposed to pay for EVERYONE'S roads. It only pays for MY SHARE of the bill. Your single payer health care on the other hand, is supposed to take my premiums and pay the bill of others with it, especially profit hungry government employees.

You must have fluked math... at first grade.
You do realize that your health insurance company takes your premiums & pays other people's health bills, right?

Same with your auto & home insurance.

In single payer, the government acts as insurer.

I guess that makes you like foolish, doesn't it.

There's one big difference in the way it's done now and what you support the government doing. If someone doesn't contribute to the health insurance pot you so much want the government to control, do they still get the care? My insurance company doesn't pay claims on me unless I actually pay into the pot from which they draw and if I'm not paying into that company's pot, they aren't using my money to pay for others.

Prior to & currently with the ACA the poor get help.

When people who can't afford it run to the ER, you pay through hger costs.

Sorry, under single payer, there will be those that get covered that don't fund the pot which would be used to cover them. That has to stop.

You keep getting more and more retarded every post. Your whole argument was that car owners do not pay for the roads and thus get a "free ride" with other people's money - that is false.

Only thing left is accepting that you were full of shit, and that no free shit of any kind should be provided for you, or any able-bodied American.
This isn't hard to grasp. Your yearly tax contribution is a tiny faction of the overall budget of infrastructure that's already underfunded. In addition, a good portion of your revenue doesn't go to government services you benefit from. That means someone else is paying for your shit. A single payer healthcare system works the SAME way. We're just adding another program to the budget. And yeah, to pay for it, everyone's taxes across the board would go up, but that wouid replace private insurance premiums. It could also be paid for by cutting our ridiculous defense budget that you repubs love so much.

Please, take an IQ test, I bet the reading you would get is "not pass".

Of course my car tax contribution isn't supposed to pay for EVERYONE'S roads. It only pays for MY SHARE of the bill. Your single payer health care on the other hand, is supposed to take my premiums and pay the bill of others with it, especially profit hungry government employees.

You must have fluked math... at first grade.
You do realize that your health insurance company takes your premiums & pays other people's health bills, right?

Same with your auto & home insurance.

In single payer, the government acts as insurer.

I guess that makes you like foolish, doesn't it.

There's one big difference in the way it's done now and what you support the government doing. If someone doesn't contribute to the health insurance pot you so much want the government to control, do they still get the care? My insurance company doesn't pay claims on me unless I actually pay into the pot from which they draw and if I'm not paying into that company's pot, they aren't using my money to pay for others.

Prior to & currently with the ACA the poor get help.

When people who can't afford it run to the ER, you pay through hger costs.

Then stop providing it to them unless they can pay or you're willing to pay their bill. It cuts costs and those like you that claim you care get to prove it by using YOUR money.

[Q

It is not my fault such a high percentage of Trumpettes & Tea Partiers are racist.

I understand that when it is so inbred into your being that you have trouble recognizing just how racist you are.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Conservatives are not the ones that voted for that racist asshole Obama that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews.

My family has been covered by what you call health corporations for years. Never been fucked over.

I have had private health insurance for 50 years and never had a problem that could be easily resolved.

These stupid Moon Bats somehow trust the government that has a strong record of incompetency, corruptness and not giving a crap.

I think they know how bad the government really is just like you and I but they are such greedy little assholes that they are willing to put up with government crap just to get that free subsidy.

It's like Pavlov's dog experiment. The lefties have been trained that when the word government is uttered, they'll salivate.

[Q

That is a blatant lie. You are either lying or one of the stupid Americans that Jonathan Gruber told us about that will believe any Democrat lie.

Under Obamacare you have to take a policy that is dictated by the filthy ass government. The only choice you have is the trade off between deductibles and co payments.

However, that doesn't really mean jackshit because 80% of the people having the Obamacare policies are getting subsidies so it is nothing more than a despicable welfare program.

Remember back in the good old days when America was great and healthcare insurance was part of the employment package?

What happened?

Sorry, under single payer, there will be those that get covered that don't fund the pot which would be used to cover them. That has to stop.

Except there already are people that are covered that don't fund the pot.

You are being unrealistic if you think Americans will ever allow that to stop, ever allow elderly and poor to not get healthcare they need.

Healthcare solution ?
Obama gave us that already no ??

It predictably only needs massive coerced tax increases and obscene premium increases on those forced to pay for others welfare care.

Ours did, before we fucked it all up with moronic state interference.

??? When was that exactly?

Forum List

Back