Do Right Wingers Believe Obama and most ALL Democrats hate America?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Shouldn't the question actually be "Why do Democrats and Liberals hate America and wanted to see it "Fundamentally Transformed" as Obama said he would do?"

Two different questions. Don't conservatives want the country "fundamentally transformed"? Check any thread and you'll see calls for changes in the way our country is governed.

Of course. They want a "Chilean Miracle" but are in denial about the police state that such requires.

How does the Chilean miracle require a police state?

Do all left wingers believe that president has the right and obligation to deceive the American people?

Just wondering.

Actually, the Left stood up to LBJ and denied him a 2nd term. They said he lied about Vietnam - about the costs, and our reasons for being there, and the realities on the ground (both politically and militarily).

Can you imagine a Right-wing voter accusing Bush of lying about Iraq, specifically the war intelligence? The number of dead civilians? The cost? The culture of no-bid contracts? Shredding the Constitution through the Patriot Act and the erosion of Habeas Corpus so that it was easier to target domestic political opposition as enemies of the state?

Prior to being a lame duck, Bush never had to fear opposition from his own party.

Right-wing voters trusted his words on Iraq 100%. That's why corporations and neocons took over the Republican Party - because their base is much more obedient.

1. even the dems believed the intel that (Clinton appointee Tenet said) "a slam dunk".
2. You Saddam lovers are really not very good at Monday morning quarterbacking.
3. We like the ME much better w/o Saddam and his larvae in it.
Of course Tenet was talking about Bush being able to lie to the American people. Here is what he said about WMDs:

"We do not have any direct evidence that Iraq has used the period since Desert Fox to reconstitute its WMD programs"
-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

Dante believes they do, if we judge them by their actions and words combined.

What do you think? Is American politics able to survive this lunacy?

I voted no....I don't believe Dems hate America

I just believe they're being like sheep and really don't know any better.

Yup-....

They believe the bigger the government the better.
They believe more money for government and less money for the citizens.
Government should have more power to decide what in their eyes people should
be allowed to do.

This is exactly the liberal mindset. Not good for the people, not good for the country.

Actually, the Left stood up to LBJ and denied him a 2nd term. They said he lied about Vietnam - about the costs, and our reasons for being there, and the realities on the ground (both politically and militarily).

Can you imagine a Right-wing voter accusing Bush of lying about Iraq, specifically the war intelligence? The number of dead civilians? The cost? The culture of no-bid contracts? Shredding the Constitution through the Patriot Act and the erosion of Habeas Corpus so that it was easier to target domestic political opposition as enemies of the state?

Prior to being a lame duck, Bush never had to fear opposition from his own party.

Right-wing voters trusted his words on Iraq 100%. That's why corporations and neocons took over the Republican Party - because their base is much more obedient.

1. even the dems believed the intel that (Clinton appointee Tenet said) "a slam dunk".
Of course Tenet was talking about Bush being able to lie to the American people. Here is what he said about WMDs:

"We do not have any direct evidence that Iraq has used the period since Desert Fox to reconstitute its WMD programs"
-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

Please provide a credible link to support your Tenet quote. Here is a "slam dunk" quote
CNN.com - Woodward: Tenet told Bush WMD case a 'slam dunk' - Apr 19, 2004

Read thru this article that PROVES that dems did actually verify that the intel was correct that Saddam had WMD. The dems were on-board at the time. It was NOT just a VRWC that Saddam had WMD as you originally mis-stated.
Did Democrats Believe WMD Existed in Iraq? by Gregory Hilton | The DC World Affairs Blog

-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

Please provide a credible link to support your Tenet quote. Here is a "slam dunk" quote

Read thru this article that PROVES that dems did actually verify that the intel was correct that Saddam had WMD. The dems were on-board at the time. It was NOT just a VRWC that Saddam had WMD as you originally mis-stated.
Did Democrats Believe WMD Existed in Iraq? by Gregory Hilton | The DC World Affairs Blog

I doubt there could be a credible link to the claimed Tenet quote since there never was an operation by the US in the middle east called Desert Fox. The Desert Fox was actually Erwin Rommel during WWII.

Basically. No one thinks they (themselves) hate America. People are entitled to opinions and convictions, even bad ones. Same as the right. The right does not hate America or the poor either though the dems keep demanding that they do.

Shouldn't the question actually be "Why do Democrats and Liberals hate America and wanted to see it "Fundamentally Transformed" as Obama said he would do?"

Two different questions. Don't conservatives want the country "fundamentally transformed"? Check any thread and you'll see calls for changes in the way our country is governed.

Actually most of that is reversal of previous changes.

Irrelevant. If a country isn't growing, it's dying. Reversal in itself doesn't mean a thing. There are all sorts of reversals that would be a step back.

Absolutely and unequivocally. Look at some of Comrade Obama's pal's, specifically Bill Ayers. A few days after the Twin Towers 9/11, Ayers told an interviewer, while photographed standing on an American flag, that he didn't "Bomb America enough" during his days as a terrorist. He hasn't changed despite the years since then, but now he has carte blanche access to the seat of power in this country.
Richard Nixon declined to contest the 1960 election, despite its closeness, despite the overwhelming evidence that the Chicago political machine stole that state's electoral votes from him, and the presidency, for the good of the country. Nixon also chose to resign in 1974 rather than put the country under the stress of an impeachment trial. Do you suppose that Barack Obama would resign for the good of the country if the Benghazi cover up trail should lead directly back to the Oval Office? Not a chance. Its never about the welfare of America with Barack Obama, its always about Barack Obama, and Barack Obama, only.

No SHIT? I've been accused of hating America for not buying an American car because I refuse to support unions. That and Toyota makes a superior product.

You support the freedom to trade within and without your own broader and explore global markets for the best available deal (Free Trade).

Why do you hate America?

-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

Would Tenet's congressional testimony be credible enough for you? And your articles only prove just how effective a liar Bush was, nothing more.

Acquisition of Technology Relating to Weapons of Mass Destruction and Advanced Conventional Munitions, 1 January Through 30 June 2000

I agree for the rank and file..the leadership, does really hate america. The derps on this board may or may not, but they're so obidient to Obama, that if he said off yourself, a suprising number on here would do it.

-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

I doubt there could be a credible link to the claimed Tenet quote since there never was an operation by the US in the middle east called Desert Fox. The Desert Fox was actually Erwin Rommel during WWII.
:asshole:

Operation Desert Fox

I agree for the rank and file..the leadership, does really hate america. The derps on this board may or may not, but they're so obidient to Obama, that if he said off yourself, a suprising number on here would do it.

:cuckoo: No one is obedient to a Democratic President the way conservatives were obedient to Reagan and Bush. . Too much projection on your part

Dante did not vote for Obama in 2008. Others who did had major disagreements with Obama during his first term, but you see defending Obama against birther arguments, defending Obama against attacks on his religious faith, defending Obama against attacks saying he doesn't love America the way white guys do...:eusa_whistle: as somehow marching in step with Obama's agenda

Dante said:

American politics as a whole is a farce. People like you and idiots on the Right make it that way.

Interesting post. Why did you leave out the Leftists?

I think idiots like you were referring to leftists.....not too bright are ya?

maybe that's why you fell for the ole youtube video bs

speaking of brightness trying reading it all in full context

Last edited:

Forum List

Back