Do Trump supporters actually think the GOP in congress respects and admires Trump?

Touchy feely? What kind of punishment would you call for? What’s next, fines for bad breath?

and if Trump were putting his hands on women and children like Joe does, you'd want him in jail.

Stop being obtuse.
You’ve got no clue what I’d want. Biden has always been this way. These videos you’re talking about are years old. You’re falling for the most recent snowflake outrage smear campaign. Don’t be a puppet.

Don’t be a puppet.
advice you should take yourself
Yes taken, I think for myself

apparently not.

Those videos, for the most part, were from his tenure as VP, not all that long ago, and his current comments are that he's always been a touchy feely guy.

He has apparently not learned much about how his actions are viewed
That’s exactly what I said... “years ago” after that ceremony there were no accusations of inappropriateness from anybody involved and those children you all are politicizing as being molested in front of the press are from Republican families. I didn’t hear Corey Gardner complaining about his child being groped by a pervert. But NOW that Biden might run for POTUS I see you all throwing her picture all over the place claiming she was molested. It’s pathetic.

and if Trump were putting his hands on women and children like Joe does, you'd want him in jail.

Stop being obtuse.
You’ve got no clue what I’d want. Biden has always been this way. These videos you’re talking about are years old. You’re falling for the most recent snowflake outrage smear campaign. Don’t be a puppet.

Don’t be a puppet.

apparently not.

Those videos, for the most part, were from his tenure as VP, not all that long ago, and his current comments are that he's always been a touchy feely guy.

That’s exactly what I said... “years ago” after that ceremony there were no accusations of inappropriateness from anybody involved and those children you all are politicizing as being molested in front of the press are from Republican families. I didn’t hear Corey Gardner complaining about his child being groped by a pervert. But NOW that Biden might run for POTUS I see you all throwing her picture all over the place claiming she was molested. It’s pathetic.

It’s pathetic.

What's 'pathetic', is if Trump were doing the same thing, you and your ilk would want him hung from the nearest lamppost.

Touchy feely? What kind of punishment would you call for? What’s next, fines for bad breath?

Stop being obtuse.

Don’t be a puppet.

apparently not.

Biden has been admired from people on both sides of the aisle for a long time for his compassion and ability to connect and lend support to those in grief. He lost a wife and child a long time ago and more recently his son. Through that he carried on serving his country and has spent a lot of extra time helping others dealing with similar tragedies. For you all to try and turn his hugs and kisses into acts of perversion, when even his accusers say it was never sexual, is again, pathetic. Yes you are being a puppet and playing politics.

Don’t be a puppet.

apparently not.

It’s pathetic.

What's 'pathetic', is if Trump were doing the same thing, you and your ilk would want him hung from the nearest lamppost.
Again, you have no clue what I’d do if... that’s a weak argument. Do better!

All the GOP cares about is their image of Party unity so the party is going to pretend they like Trump. They know he is a moron, but they don’t condemn him because all that matters to them is that he signs off on the bills they pass. He’s a useful idiot in that sense. If Trump was constanantly in a power struggle over legislation, they would easily appeal to the Mueller report and agree with democrats to have him impeached. They don’t need to do that because Trump is their bitch and just signs off on anything they put in front of him. He also serves as an obnoxious media distraction that allows them to push any bill they want silently while everyone is distracted.
All the GOP cares about is their image of Party unity so the party is going to pretend they like Trump. They know he is a moron, but they don’t condemn him because all that matters to them is that he signs off on the bills they pass. He’s a useful idiot in that sense. If Trump was constanantly in a power struggle over legislation, they would easily appeal to the Mueller report and agree with democrats to have him impeached. They don’t need to do that because Trump is their bitch and just signs off on anything they put in front of him. He also serves as an obnoxious media distraction that allows them to push any bill they want silently while everyone is distracted.
You only have about six more years before another REP wins the Presidency.
At least two more REP SC judges.
hundred or more REP lower court judges.
Trump's 'base' hasn't moved an inch since he was elected.
Oh the wonderful vision of a gay 'wife'/catcher/swallower on the debate stage with President Trump!!!!!!!!!!!
"You told Al Sharpton you agreed with 'reparations. You told AOC you agreed with the NGD. Do you stand by your statements today?"
The negro voter base is NOT going turn out and vote for a VERY white gay man-boy.

Stop being obtuse.

Don’t be a puppet.

apparently not.

Biden has been admired from people on both sides of the aisle for a long time for his compassion and ability to connect and lend support to those in grief. He lost a wife and child a long time ago and more recently his son. Through that he carried on serving his country and has spent a lot of extra time helping others dealing with similar tragedies. For you all to try and turn his hugs and kisses into acts of perversion, when even his accusers say it was never sexual, is again, pathetic. Yes you are being a puppet and playing politics.

For you all to try and turn his hugs and kisses into acts of perversion,

Because they are.

Biden ever ask if he could sniff hair, give a neck massage, etc?

as bad as Trump making CLAIMS of grabbing pussy.

IF he runs, and IF he gets elected, he'll need to wear boxing gloves anytime he meets someone.

Personally, I hope he's too smart to run.

apparently not.

It’s pathetic.

no weaker than your defense of Biden

Don’t be a puppet.

apparently not.

Because they are.

IF he runs, and IF he gets elected, he'll need to wear boxing gloves anytime he meets someone.

Those aren’t acts of perversion. You see a picture and say he is sniffing hair, come on, grow up, who do you think you are fooling? You don’t know what he is sniffing.... You are trying too hard to paint it as perverted.

Don’t be a puppet.

apparently not.

Because they are.

What are we going to do next throw every football coach from the 80s in jail that slapped a player on the butt and told him good game? I guess grabbing high school kids asses is even worse than what Biden did right?

apparently not.

It’s pathetic.

no weaker than your defense of Biden
I don’t need to defend Biden because he didn’t do anything wrong. I’m just laughing at and challenging you snowflakes and your fake outrage which you can’t honestly back up.

apparently not.

Because they are.

Those aren’t acts of perversion. You see a picture and say he is sniffing hair, come on, grow up, who do you think you are fooling? You don’t know what he is sniffing.... You are trying too hard to paint it as perverted.

What was your reaction when you saw this?

th

apparently not.

Because they are.

th
That she was obviously uncomfortable. He should have apologized and then it’s done with. Don’t think he should have been fired or thrown in jail. I wouldn’t be surprised if he did the same thing to the dude sitting next to her.

What was your reaction?

apparently not.

Because they are.

th
That she was obviously uncomfortable. He should have apologized and then it’s done with. Don’t think he should have been fired or thrown in jail. I wouldn’t be surprised if he did the same thing to the dude sitting next to her.

What was your reaction?

Totally inappropriate.

and remember, this was long before the #MeToo movement.

Because they are.

th

What was your reaction?

Totally inappropriate.

So what then? Fire the guy?

How about coaches that did the butt smacks on the football field? You want to toss them in jail?

How far do you want to take this thing?

Because they are.

th

What was your reaction?

Totally inappropriate.

How about coaches that did the butt smacks on the football field? You want to toss them in jail?

how long are you going to beat this dead horse?

Because they are.

th

What was your reaction?

Totally inappropriate.

I guess I just come from an inappropriate family. I grew up hugging and kissing my parents and grandparents every time I’d say hi and good by. I hug strangers when I meet them. We give shoulder massages to friends and family during gatherings. Hugs, kisses, shoulder rubs, even resting heads on shoulders... my god can you imagine the perversion?! I guess we are all sick puppies in your sterile world. Sorry if that offended you.

th

What was your reaction?

Totally inappropriate.

how long are you going to beat this dead horse?
I’m not beating a horse I’m asking questions so I understand your thinking cause right now it doesn’t make sense and appears to be purely political. Why don’t you just answer simple questions?

Because they are.

th

What was your reaction?

Totally inappropriate.

I guess I just come from an inappropriate family. I grew up hugging and kissing my parents and grandparents every time I’d say hi and good by. I hug strangers when I meet them. We give shoulder massages to friends and family during gatherings. Hugs, kisses, shoulder rubs, even resting heads on shoulders... my god can you imagine the perversion?! I guess we are all sick puppies in your sterile world. Sorry if that offended you.
Hugs, kisses, shoulder rubs, even resting heads on shoulders...

and you're still not realizing that is not appropriate in todays world?

If someone had done that to my family members, or friends, when I was younger, I'd have been EXTREMELY upset.

Vote for Biden.

(maybe he'll give you and those close to you shoulder rubs, and sniff your hair at a rally, to guarantee your vote,.)

This STUPID discussion is over.

All the GOP cares about is their image of Party unity so the party is going to pretend they like Trump. They know he is a moron, but they don’t condemn him because all that matters to them is that he signs off on the bills they pass. He’s a useless idiot in that sense. If Trump was constanantly in a power struggle over legislation, they would easily appeal to the Mueller report and agree with democrats to have him impeached. They don’t need to do that because Trump is their bitch and just sings off on anything they put in front of him.
You underestimate how evil they are. Look at the likes of Lindsay Graham and Ted Cruz, who completely banished any trace amounts of pride or honor left in their souls to suck Trump's ass. They know what he is, and they love it. They hate you even more.
They kiss his ass because they are pussies. If they condemned him, they know they would lose support from the 80% of republican voters who support him.

A whole bunch of dumbass deplorables out there in fly over country who are bitterly clinging to their guns and religion while adoring Donald Trump. They are going to reelect Trump and you can bitterly cling to your victim mentality for four more years. Donald will have this government straightened out by then.

All the GOP cares about is their image of Party unity so the party is going to pretend they like Trump. They know he is a moron, but they don’t condemn him because all that matters to them is that he signs off on the bills they pass. He’s a useless idiot in that sense. If Trump was constanantly in a power struggle over legislation, they would easily appeal to the Mueller report and agree with democrats to have him impeached. They don’t need to do that because Trump is their bitch and just sings off on anything they put in front of him.
You underestimate how evil they are. Look at the likes of Lindsay Graham and Ted Cruz, who completely banished any trace amounts of pride or honor left in their souls to suck Trump's ass. They know what he is, and they love it. They hate you even more.
They kiss his ass because they are pussies. If they condemned him, they know they would lose support from the 80% of republican voters who support him.

A whole bunch of dumbass deplorables out there in fly over country who are bitterly clinging to their guns and religion while adoring Donald Trump. They are going to reelect Trump and you can bitterly cling to your victim mentality for four more years. Donald will have this government straightened out by then.
Trump won on the greatest surge of victim mentality in American history. He is still complaining about being a victim, and you sheep still spend all your time crying about your grievances.

Forum List

Back