Do Trump supporters actually think the GOP in congress respects and admires Trump?

'obviously laughable about Trump'

What is laughable is the continuous whining, crying, bitching, fake news generating, and spinning butt-hurt snowflakes have engaged in over the last 3 years while every 'we got him now' moment blows up in their faces and rips out their Trump-hating hearts...

:p
When do we say “we got him”? Any idiot knows the GOP are too much of pussies to vote for a conviction after impeachmen.

The same crowd has been in power for the last 30+ years. They created a gigantic financial crisis, wars that have lasted longer than Vietnam, loss of millions of manufacturing jobs and on and on. And, somehow Trump is to blame? He is a moron compared to this group of career politicians and should look for their approval. If they (R&D) had done even a half ass good job, an outsider like Trump would never have been elected in the first place. The Bush/Clinton dynasties did a terrible job. I have always given Obama a pass on a lot of things, because he was handed the results of a disastrous 20 year run.

All the GOP cares about is their image of Party unity so the party is going to pretend they like Trump. They know he is a moron, but they don’t condemn him because all that matters to them is that he signs off on the bills they pass. He’s a useful idiot in that sense. If Trump was constanantly in a power struggle over legislation, they would easily appeal to the Mueller report and agree with democrats to have him impeached. They don’t need to do that because Trump is their bitch and just signs off on anything they put in front of him. He also serves as an obnoxious media distraction that allows them to push any bill they want silently while everyone is distracted.

No. It’s one of the reasons Trump got elected.

I voted for him because he isn't a mealy mouthed politician.

The man does what he says he will do. He doesn't have one PC bone in his body.

He's doing a great job and the lefty loons just can't stand it.

They sure are whinny little shits.

All the GOP cares about is their image of Party unity so the party is going to pretend they like Trump. They know he is a moron, but they don’t condemn him because all that matters to them is that he signs off on the bills they pass. He’s a useful idiot in that sense. If Trump was constanantly in a power struggle over legislation, they would easily appeal to the Mueller report and agree with democrats to have him impeached. They don’t need to do that because Trump is their bitch and just signs off on anything they put in front of him. He also serves as an obnoxious media distraction that allows them to push any bill they want silently while everyone is distracted.

Just think if Bernie was a fighter like TRUMP he might have won in 2016, but instead he turned out to be a sellout...

All the GOP cares about is their image of Party unity so the party is going to pretend they like Trump.

and no different than Democrats.

Don't believe me?

Take a look at the number of democrats giving Biden a pass for being touchy-feely
It's already been established that touchy feely means nothing. In fact, grabbing women in the crotch means nothing to the Religious Right. They totally support it.
Rings hollow AF coming from a supporter of a serial lecher/rapist.

All the GOP cares about is their image of Party unity so the party is going to pretend they like Trump. They know he is a moron, but they don’t condemn him because all that matters to them is that he signs off on the bills they pass. He’s a useless idiot in that sense. If Trump was constanantly in a power struggle over legislation, they would easily appeal to the Mueller report and agree with democrats to have him impeached. They don’t need to do that because Trump is their bitch and just sings off on anything they put in front of him.
You underestimate how evil they are. Look at the likes of Lindsay Graham and Ted Cruz, who completely banished any trace amounts of pride or honor left in their souls to suck Trump's ass. They know what he is, and they love it. They hate you even more.
They kiss his ass because they are pussies. If they condemned him, they know they would lose support from the 80% of republican voters who support him.
Trump was elected because of the Repub elites. And Cruz is not exactly liked that much either. Crippled Kenny even knows that.

I wonder if Obama ever knew how despised he was by many Americans and the military and how much of a girly weak pussy he was perceived to be by the rest of the world.

Of course to Putin, Castro, Illegals and the Muslim world he considered to be an Useful Idiot.

Obama was a joke. An affirmative action worthless dumber than a door knob piece of shit that was way over his head as President. The Moon Bats were idiots electing him. What the hell were they thinking?

All the GOP cares about is their image of Party unity so the party is going to pretend they like Trump.

Don't believe me?

Take a look at the number of democrats giving Biden a pass for being touchy-feely
Touchy feely? What kind of punishment would you call for? What’s next, fines for bad breath?

and if Trump were putting his hands on women and children like Joe does, you'd want him in jail.

Stop being obtuse.

Who cares?

I am getting at least some of the results I expected when i voted for him.

And I know what I would have gotten via a Hillary victory.

No. It’s one of the reasons Trump got elected.

I voted for him because he isn't a mealy mouthed politician.

The man does what he says he will do. He doesn't have one PC bone in his body.

He's doing a great job and the lefty loons just can't stand it.

They sure are whinny little shits.

I guess, but I still had to pay an O’care fine and wet backs are pouring into the country. I’ll reserve judgment until sometime in November 2024.

Don't believe me?

Touchy feely? What kind of punishment would you call for? What’s next, fines for bad breath?

and if Trump were putting his hands on women and children like Joe does, you'd want him in jail.

Stop being obtuse.
You’ve got no clue what I’d want. Biden has always been this way. These videos you’re talking about are years old. You’re falling for the most recent snowflake outrage smear campaign. Don’t be a puppet.

Don't believe me?

Stop being obtuse.
You’ve got no clue what I’d want. Biden has always been this way. These videos you’re talking about are years old. You’re falling for the most recent snowflake outrage smear campaign. Don’t be a puppet.

Don’t be a puppet.
advice you should take yourself

Don't believe me?

Stop being obtuse.

Don’t be a puppet.
Yes taken, I think for myself

Don't believe me?

Stop being obtuse.

Don’t be a puppet.
Yes taken, I think for myself

apparently not.

Those videos, for the most part, were from his tenure as VP, not all that long ago, and his current comments are that he's always been a touchy feely guy.

He has apparently not learned much about how his actions are viewed

What is laughable is the continuous whining, crying, bitching, fake news generating, and spinning butt-hurt snowflakes have engaged in over the last 3 years while every 'we got him now' moment blows up in their faces and rips out their Trump-hating hearts...

When do we say “we got him”? Any idiot knows the GOP are too much of pussies to vote for a conviction after impeachmen.

Pelosi is refusing to bring it up, so buck stop with her.

Any idiot knows the GOP are too much of pussies to vote for a conviction after impeachment.

Just like the democrats 20 years ago

Both parties trying their hardest to ram Clinton or Bush down our throats inevitably led to Trump.
Neither has learned their lesson and members of the GOP still are never Trumpers and the DFL still coughs up the usual elitist hairballs like an old sick cat.

I will look forward as an Independent to 4 more years of Trump.

Forum List

Back