Do Trump supporters actually think the GOP in congress respects and admires Trump?

Those aren’t acts of perversion. You see a picture and say he is sniffing hair, come on, grow up, who do you think you are fooling? You don’t know what he is sniffing.... You are trying too hard to paint it as perverted.

What was your reaction when you saw this?

th
That she was obviously uncomfortable. He should have apologized and then it’s done with. Don’t think he should have been fired or thrown in jail. I wouldn’t be surprised if he did the same thing to the dude sitting next to her.

What was your reaction?

Totally inappropriate.

and remember, this was long before the #MeToo movement.
I guess I just come from an inappropriate family. I grew up hugging and kissing my parents and grandparents every time I’d say hi and good by. I hug strangers when I meet them. We give shoulder massages to friends and family during gatherings. Hugs, kisses, shoulder rubs, even resting heads on shoulders... my god can you imagine the perversion?! I guess we are all sick puppies in your sterile world. Sorry if that offended you.
Hugs, kisses, shoulder rubs, even resting heads on shoulders...

and you're still not realizing that is not appropriate in todays world?

If someone had done that to my family members, or friends, when I was younger, I'd have been EXTREMELY upset.

Vote for Biden.

(maybe he'll give you and those close to you shoulder rubs, and sniff your hair at a rally, to guarantee your vote,.)

This STUPID discussion is over.
You got it. While your out crying outrage be sure to call it both ways. By your standards here is our potus molesting a baby without the babies permission as he gropes, kisses and smells hair. Go ahead and file your complaint.

gif

What was your reaction when you saw this?

th
That she was obviously uncomfortable. He should have apologized and then it’s done with. Don’t think he should have been fired or thrown in jail. I wouldn’t be surprised if he did the same thing to the dude sitting next to her.

What was your reaction?

Totally inappropriate.

I guess I just come from an inappropriate family. I grew up hugging and kissing my parents and grandparents every time I’d say hi and good by. I hug strangers when I meet them. We give shoulder massages to friends and family during gatherings. Hugs, kisses, shoulder rubs, even resting heads on shoulders... my god can you imagine the perversion?! I guess we are all sick puppies in your sterile world. Sorry if that offended you.

If someone had done that to my family members, or friends, when I was younger, I'd have been EXTREMELY upset.

Vote for Biden.

(maybe he'll give you and those close to you shoulder rubs, and sniff your hair at a rally, to guarantee your vote,.)

You got it. While your out crying outrage be sure to call it both ways. By your standards here is our potus molesting a baby without the babies permission as he gropes, kisses and smells hair. Go ahead and file your complaint.

gif

you've gone over the edge.

All the GOP cares about is their image of Party unity so the party is going to pretend they like Trump. They know he is a moron, but they don’t condemn him because all that matters to them is that he signs off on the bills they pass. He’s a useful idiot in that sense. If Trump was constanantly in a power struggle over legislation, they would easily appeal to the Mueller report and agree with democrats to have him impeached. They don’t need to do that because Trump is their bitch and just signs off on anything they put in front of him. He also serves as an obnoxious media distraction that allows them to push any bill they want silently while everyone is distracted.

I think that the GOP establishment embarrassed itself in the last presidential campaign, and I don't give a fuck what they think about him.

I would be more concerned with what HE thinks of THEM.

What was your reaction?

Totally inappropriate.

Vote for Biden.

gif

Yes I have, on purpose... maybe now you can see how sane people view your ridiculous accusations about Biden.

fk no, they are part of the swamp. we all know it. this is old fking news bambi!!!

What was your reaction?

Totally inappropriate.

Vote for Biden.

gif

^^ Says the biased mod, consumed with PC politics.

Totally inappropriate.

Vote for Biden.

gif

Yes I have, on purpose... maybe now you can see how sane people view your ridiculous accusations about Biden.

maybe now you can see how sane people view your ridiculous accusations about Biden.

Sane people?

'sane' people, on the left and right, are disgusted with his actions.

Which pretty much explains your defense of him.

Totally inappropriate.

Vote for Biden.

gif

biased?

far less than you are.

or do you enjoy photoshopped gifs as much as the idiot that posted the one above?

Totally inappropriate.

Vote for Biden.

gif

Funny because it's true.

Vote for Biden.

gif

maybe now you can see how sane people view your ridiculous accusations about Biden.

Sane people?

Why now? Why not years ago when he committed these horrible acts in front of the press and the families of these poor children? Why have none of the parents filed a complaint? Why were there no impeachment movements? I’m sorry but this is all manipulated politics and you are playing the game

All the GOP cares about is their image of Party unity so the party is going to pretend they like Trump.

and no different than Democrats.

Don't believe me?

Take a look at the number of democrats giving Biden a pass for being touchy-feely
I thought Democrats were the ones who brought this whole thing up?

And most progressives will be very happy if Biden dropped out the race....

Vote for Biden.

gif

Sane people?

Why now? Why not years ago when he committed these horrible acts in front of the press and the families of these poor children? Why have none of the parents filed a complaint? Why were there no impeachment movements? I’m sorry but this is all manipulated politics and you are playing the game

It's revenge politics. It's how both parties operate these days. The Biden reprisals are a direct consequence of #MeToo.

All the GOP cares about is their image of Party unity so the party is going to pretend they like Trump. They know he is a moron, but they don’t condemn him because all that matters to them is that he signs off on the bills they pass. He’s a useful idiot in that sense. If Trump was constanantly in a power struggle over legislation, they would easily appeal to the Mueller report and agree with democrats to have him impeached. They don’t need to do that because Trump is their bitch and just signs off on anything they put in front of him. He also serves as an obnoxious media distraction that allows them to push any bill they want silently while everyone is distracted.
I don't give a shit if they respect or admires him,they fear him and fear works best.

Vote for Biden.

gif

biased?

far less than you are.

or do you enjoy photoshopped gifs as much as the idiot that posted the one above?
I was making a point. Do you doubt that Trump kissed babies? I’m not the one crying foul, I don’t have a problem with kissing babies or giving hugs. I’m just saying it’s not an honest argument to warp those actions into something perverted and wrong like you are doing.

Biden acts no differently than millions of families act when they express love and affection for each other. I understand how that can make some people feel uncomfortable, it’s forward and intimate, but it is completely different than what it’s being painted as... perverted, molesting and sexual harassment, that’s all BS.

gif

Sane people?

It's revenge politics. It's how both parties operate these days. The Biden reprisals are a direct consequence of #MeToo.

The Biden reprisals are a direct consequence of #MeToo.

Gee...

Wonder why?

Sane people?

The Biden reprisals are a direct consequence of #MeToo.

Gee...

Wonder why?

Gee... I don't think you really need to ask, since I already outlined it for you.

Vote for Biden.

gif

biased?

far less than you are.

I was making a point. Do you doubt that Trump kissed babies? I’m not the one crying foul, I don’t have a problem with kissing babies or giving hugs. I’m just saying it’s not an honest argument to warp those actions into something perverted and wrong like you are doing.

Biden acts no differently than millions of families act when they express love and affection for each other. I understand how that can make some people feel uncomfortable, it’s forward and intimate, but it is completely different than what it’s being painted as... perverted, molesting and sexual harassment, that’s all BS.

How many do it on national TV, while hubby/daddy is getting an award, etc?

But I'm more worried about him opening his mouth than his touchy-feely personna.

He's the verbal equivalant of Fords clumsiness.

He reminds me of this Howdy Doody character..
\
th

Flub a Dub

Forum List

Back