Do we, as Christians, need to follow the 10 commandments?

Does the Lord want Christians to follow the 10 commandments?

• Total voters
If you choose to live the life of a "Christian", "Catholic", etc... then yes, you probably should follow the Ten Commandments as best you can, as you will be better experiencing and understanding the culture that Christianity, Catholicism, etc has to offer.

If you are free of such religions and still believe in God, and worship God, the Commandments are not as important. You can forge your own religion or beliefs devoted to God.

Last edited:
Not at all.
My hot button is hypocrisy and poor argumentation skills.
Where better to find them than in a Religion forum?

Mostly you're amusing to watch flounder, but also a little on the creepy side because you'd try to pretend to have been a preacher in an attempt to think that it would lend your "arguments" more credibility. I think another one of your hot buttons is needing to get the last word in, because you know better.:eusa_whistle:
No, I actually was one.
The ones floundering are you and PP who are not responding to the substance of my posts and prefer to attack me personally.
Par for the course for PP, and now we know you can't actually defend your positions either.

I think you're an obsessed blowhard...but listen chief, don't let it get to you. You shouldn't give my opinions about you any more credit than I give your opinions about me. I don't feel compelled to offer any more than my very first opinion post on this thread, so there is not a need to defend anything...other than that, it was amusing screwing around with you, titty baby.:D

Mostly you're amusing to watch flounder, but also a little on the creepy side because you'd try to pretend to have been a preacher in an attempt to think that it would lend your "arguments" more credibility. I think another one of your hot buttons is needing to get the last word in, because you know better.:eusa_whistle:
No, I actually was one.
The ones floundering are you and PP who are not responding to the substance of my posts and prefer to attack me personally.
Par for the course for PP, and now we know you can't actually defend your positions either.

I think you're an obsessed blowhard...but listen chief, don't let it get to you. You shouldn't give my opinions about you any more credit than I give your opinions about me. I don't feel compelled to offer any more than my very first opinion post on this thread, so there is not a need to defend anything...other than that, it was amusing screwing around with you, titty baby.:D

Can just feel your Christian love!
Lots of posts to just give your one opinion.
LOL!

No, I actually was one.

LOL!

RIF dumbass.:lol: Once again, now pay attention, I gave my opinion in my initial post, and the rest has just been for entertainment to see you dance for me, because you can't quit responding to my smart ass remarks...don't stop now.:D

LOL!

RIF dumbass.:lol: Once again, now pay attention, I gave my opinion in my initial post, and the rest has just been for entertainment to see you dance for me, because you can't quit responding to my smart ass remarks...don't stop now.:D

You're right. You have avoided every other post that you had no answers for.
Nothing smart about that. Just cowardly avoidance of the discussion.
That, and a continual disregard for the Fruits of the Spirit.
Why do you hate scripture?

LOL!

Oh boy, that really stung...is that the best you've got, Pretender??:eusa_whistle: I've really gotten under your skin...next??:D

Oh boy, that really stung...is that the best you've got, Pretender??:eusa_whistle: I've really gotten under your skin...next??:D

I see you are a pretty good dancer yourself!
LOL!

I see you are a pretty good dancer yourself!
LOL!

Your Fruit of the Looms are all bunched up...whatcha got now??:lol:

Forum List

Back