Do We Need A 'Conversation' About Race?

Last edited:
The term "white" to label people that are now also referred to as Caucasian was used long before he came along.

Well no it wasnt. Thats why they said "He established".

He "established it" by
using popular racial terms of his day

Are you going to claim that "white" was not used in reference to a persons race until this guy came along ?? :lol:

The term "white" to label people that are now also referred to as Caucasian was used long before he came along.

He "established it" by
using popular racial terms of his day

Are you going to claim that "white" was not used in reference to a persons race until this guy came along ?? :lol:

No I am answering the question you posed. I already told you that you are not bright enough to fool anyone. Try again. :lol:

LOL which white person invented the term white to use for Caucasians ?

He "established it" by

No I am answering the question you posed. I already told you that you are not bright enough to fool anyone. Try again. :lol:

Obviously the term was used to identify a Caucasian long before he came along therefore he didn't invent it. It was already being used quite successfully.

He "established it" by

Obviously the term was used to identify a Caucasian long before he came along therefore he didn't invent it. It was already being used quite successfully.

Well no it wasnt. Thats why the link said he established it. If it was used before you should have some proof of that.

Well no it wasnt. Thats why the link said he established it. If it was used before you should have some proof of that.

White people as a social category

A three-part racial schema in color terms was used in seventeenth-century Latin America under Spanish rule.[14] Irene Silverblatt traces "race thinking" in South America to the social categories of colonialism and state formation: "White, black, and brown are abridged, abstracted versions of colonizer, slave, and colonized."[15] "The term white came into wide use in the British colonies in America from the 1680s."[6][16]

White people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

White people as a social category

A three-part racial schema in color terms was used in seventeenth-century Latin America under Spanish rule.[14] Irene Silverblatt traces "race thinking" in South America to the social categories of colonialism and state formation: "White, black, and brown are abridged, abstracted versions of colonizer, slave, and colonized."[15] "The term white came into wide use in the British colonies in America from the 1680s."[6][16]

White people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You must have forgotten your question. :lol:

I dont see anything pertaining to it in your quote. Can you highlight where it explains how white was used for Caucasian?

Last edited:
If black people stayed in school, they'd be much better off.

if vermin like you hastened your descent into obscurity Black people would be much better off.

Ya that's how the black man can get ahead, get rid of the other races to make you seem smarter. Good plan! :lol:

Thats what white people have been trying to do for years. Thanks for pointing that out.

I don't need a conversation about race PC, my scholar. I am burned out on the subject, and care nothing about it anymore. It has been used and abused and rendered vacuous in my sore head this morning...:lol:

The entire subject is so utterly tired. The conversation needs to be about personal accountability and trying to improve your life circumstance.

In community settings change must happen from within. The same holds true for individuals. Crying about racism in this day and age is akin to telling a therapist "the reason I'm a screw up is because Daddy was mean to me."

Get over it. Approach things in your life in the here and now and take responsibility for the decisions you make. After all....those are the only two things you can really control anyway. :)

Ya that's how the black man can get ahead, get rid of the other races to make you seem smarter. Good plan! :lol:

Thats what white people have been trying to do for years. Thanks for pointing that out.

Which race have whites been trying to wipe out and how? :dunno:

Let me help you cut to the chase with the individual poster in question.

White People = Bad. :mad:

I think that basically sums up her every position.

Yours is the correct approach. A shrug.

The ploy by the Left is to keep the pot boiling...every day is Groundhog Day 1950 for them.

Seems to me, lots of black folks are getting tired of it, too. (e.g., McWhorter).

The people who are getting hurt the most by the race card meme are blacks themselves. I learned everything about race I needed to through a great intellectual black man. I'm sure you've read one or more, of Thomas Sowell's excellent books which puts it all into perspective. The race card is used by politicians for political gain, only. Blacks were better off before Affirmative Action.

Yeah...:doubt:

If someone disagrees with your ilk...you claim they are using the race card. If someone challenges an opinion of your ilk, you call them a racist. If your ilk calls someone a ******...you give them high fives.

Don't give me this nonsense about honest discussions about race. You people use the reverse race card every time so you can say what you please and censor your opposition.

Hi Nutz. I just gotta say that I don't know anyone more obsessed with the issue of race than you. You're very, very touchy concerning race and specifically the black race. As a white man, I'm probably the most hated organism on earth simply based on the color of my skin but I don't lose sleep over it and I actually don't give two hoots who likes my race and who doesn't. I take the name-calling with a grain of salt and move on. You shouldn't worry so much about what other people think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need a conversation about race PC, my scholar. I am burned out on the subject, and care nothing about it anymore. It has been used and abused and rendered vacuous in my sore head this morning...:lol:

The entire subject is so utterly tired. The conversation needs to be about personal accountability and trying to improve your life circumstance.

In community settings change must happen from within. The same holds true for individuals. Crying about racism in this day and age is akin to telling a therapist "the reason I'm a screw up is because Daddy was mean to me."

Get over it. Approach things in your life in the here and now and take responsibility for the decisions you make. After all....those are the only two things you can really control anyway. :)

Which is exactly the point that OP has brilliantly made.
No one really wants a discussion about race.

Which is exactly the point that OP has brilliantly made.
No one really wants a discussion about race.

If the terms of the discussion were equal then I'd love to talk about it but in our current political climate it's taboo to criticize any non-white races and it's "racist" to discuss the accomplishments of the white race. So the "cards" (no pun intended) are already stacked against any white who wouldn't mind discussing the issue.

Which race have whites been trying to wipe out and how? :dunno:

Every race that has more dominant genes than they do.....pretty much everyone.

So now we resort to eugenics? Well...it worked for the Nazi's right? :cuckoo:

The Nazis got the idea from the US. Along with killing all those Jews they also sterilized some Black people. Germans were white if you didnt notice. Are you claiming there were no attempts to wipe out Black people in the US?

Forum List

Back