Do women have the right to guns in the US?

I think they don't.

The right to bear arms is enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, due to the fact that combat-ready men have the right to form a state militia. It says nothing about women.

Also, I don't know of any law that would allow women to carry guns when they serve in the federal army. Is there such a law?
You don’t believe a woman should have the right to shoot someone to protect herself or her loved ones?

You haven't established anything in your denigration of women.

I destroyed your claim in POST 327 which you completely ignored because you ran away.

You are clearly a hater of women you are a low life pathetic creep
it is impossible to hate women more than leftist crooks: they stole their femininity from them and turned them into slaves of capital and feminism.

You don’t believe a woman should have the right to shoot someone to protect herself or her loved ones?

No ... He believes that someday the dutiful and subservient woman he imagines as his dream girl,
will run to greet him as he dismounts his steed in a shower of rose pedals and to the roar of an admiring crowd.

Then he will finally be recognized for the noble soul he really is ...
The rest of his bullshit is just bitter garbage born in the fact that will never happen ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
it is impossible to hate women more than leftist crooks: they stole their femininity from them and turned them into slaves of capital and feminism.

Just as I expected you have no credible counter arguments to offer, I am done here.

:icon_rolleyes:

as of March 2011
The left-wing scammers tried to claim that this was always the case, but not after the illegal decisions under the Obama left government. They allowed women to serve in the military and sold European defense to the European left - canceled the missile defense program.

A woman with a gun is worthless. She wants to threaten men to sleep with her.

Which just goes to demonstrate what I've been saying: You've never been allowed to spend enough time around women to know jack shit about us. All you've got is what you fantasized about while watching TV in your parents' basement.

No, you don't go to bed with "every slut who wears too much make-up" because they, like every other woman, laugh at you and then spray you with pepper spray.
It's good when a notorious nerd like you thinks like that, it saves him from depression. "I am not alone" lol

Men and women have different rights. What is allowed for a woman is not allowed for a man.

No, dipshit, men and women have the same rights. Your bile-fueled delusions about what the world SHOULD be have nothing to do with what it IS. The reality is that women have all the rights you don't want them to have, and you are powerless to stop us.

Cecilie1200 All my life I had other problems: how to politely said "fuck off". This also has its costs. Those guys who are besieged by women do not have much happiness, this creates a lot of problems, including the jealousy of freaks like you who value their place under the heel.

Cecilie1200 All my life I had other problems: how to politely said "fuck off". This also has its costs. Those guys who are besieged by women do not have much happiness, this creates a lot of problems, including the jealousy of freaks like you who value their place under the heel.

Spoken like a true incel: "I'm GLAD that I couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a fistful of bananas. All those men who women don't run away from are miserable, I just KNOW it!"

By the way, I'm still a woman. I realize that you don't have enough experience interacting with one to be able to recognize one, and God knows you don't have the intelligence to comprehend having been told so.

Consider me the Internet avatar of the rejection that is your entire sad life.

I think they don't.

The right to bear arms is enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, due to the fact that combat-ready men have the right to form a state militia. It says nothing about women.

Also, I don't know of any law that would allow women to carry guns when they serve in the federal army. Is there such a law?
Why are you trying to lecture Americans?

Cecilie1200 If I tell a whore to fuck off the nerd is not happy because I didn't appreciate the "beauty" of his wife. If I agree to let her suck my dick, the nerd gets jealous. What should I do? There is no choice, both options are bad. If I don't fuck them, at least I won't get syphilis.

Forum List

Back