Do women have the right to guns in the US?

Thank you, but you are not able to "help" a person with brains, I'm not one of your adherents, sorry

If you had the sense to do a Google search for "INCEL" you would have gotten the info. Apparently you think you know everything without having to do any research.

This situation proves you wrong.

WinterBorn
Among other things, all these "sexy blondes" paint their faces like brunettes, and make themselves slanted Asian eyes, lifting the outer corners. It's amazing that morons-men still haven't understood this scam - it's on the surface.
Do you love google? Find a blonde with white eyebrows and eyelashes on the request "sexy blondie"

I have eyes. That's why I don't go to bed with every slut who wears too much make-up.

Marilyn Monroe was very attractive. Perhaps less so without makeup, but still far from ugly.

Marilyn.jpg

WinterBorn And where did you get the idea that there is no cosmetics? There is.

Whatever.

Whether Marilyn Monroe is attractive or not (a personal opinion, at best) has no bearing on whether or not women have the right to bear arms.

You started this thread. You, of all people, should be able to stay on topic.

if this were the case, she would not do everything to attract the attention of men with an unnatural appearance. If this is only an "opinion", let them show their natural "beauty"

You prefer the natural look. Many men prefer a woman in a tasteful amount of makeup. Once again you insist that what you like or want is what everyone should like or want.

... just fuck off, I'm not interested in your stupid nonsense

I wouldn't worry about it.

Demonstrating the behaviors of an Incel are merely a side effect.
It's evident in your constant and desperate search for a 'nobility' you will never achieve.

You have to support your delusions of grandeur by believing that you are somehow "better" ...
in the face of all your social inadequacies which are not restricted to sexuality alone.

A woman having a firearm would leave you utterly defenseless.
You couldn't even force your ideas on her.

Last edited:

I wouldn't worry about it.

Demonstrating the behaviors of an Incel are merely a side effect.
It's evident in your constant and desperate search for a 'nobility' you will never achieve.

You have to support your delusions of grandeur by believing that you are somehow "better" ...
in the face of all your social inadequacies which are not restricted to sexuality alone.

A woman having a firearm would leave you utterly defenseless.
You couldn't even force your ideas on her.

It doesn't bother me. Having a gun still does not give you the right to shoot randomly, I don't care if they have a weapon or not. But this threatens the very foundations of a right-wing society, where a warrior is a professional with a weapon and a man, and not a sexless unit of a slave battle order.
If a man does not want to be a member of the militia, then he is a slave and he also does not need weapons.

It doesn't bother me. Having a gun still does not give you the right to shoot randomly, I don't care if they have a weapon or not. But this threatens the very foundations of a right-wing society, where a warrior is a professional with a weapon and a man, and not a sexless unit of a slave battle order.
If a man does not want to be a member of the militia, then he is a slave and he also does not need weapons.

It doesn't bother you, but it renders you defenseless if you attempt to force your delusions on a woman.
You can tell yourself whatever you want ... But in doing so, you keep telling everyone else exactly how damaged you are.

We don't suffer from your psychosis ... :auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't bother you, but it renders you defenseless if you attempt to force your delusions on a woman.
You can tell yourself whatever you want ... But in doing so, you keep telling everyone else exactly how damaged you are.

We don't suffer from your psychosis ... :auiqs.jpg:

A woman with a gun is worthless. She wants to threaten men to sleep with her.

A woman with a firearm is not a threat unless you threaten her.
Your insecurities regarding your inadequacies in the bedroom are not a requirement for discussion.

A woman doesn't actually have to threaten a man to have sex with him.
The fact that you so closely associate threats with sexual experiences, sheds light on how damaged you are.

Last edited:

The foundations of the United States are not of professional warriors, but of citizens who put their plows aside and pick up a weapon to defend their nation in a crisis. Then when the crisis is over, they relinquish their command and go back to being farmers and such.

A woman with a gun does not have to fear a man. She does not threaten him to have him sleep with her. She simply does not have to fear his violence.

Forum List

Back