Do women have the right to guns in the US?

In a society that has not existed for centuries, maybe.

The Viking women were as fierce as their male companions. And they struck fear in the hearts of coastal Europe for a long time.

But the simple fact is, those roles are long gone. The idea that women should only be "hearth keepers" is archaic and a waste of skill & talent.

And anyone who believes that women have EVER been just housekeepers and ornaments in ANY society, no matter what their "ideal roles" were, is a moron. Rich people can afford to play at that; regular women have always been too busy trying to survive.

Of course ... You don't have to worry about that.
A woman isn't having sex with you ... Unless it involves duct tape, chloroform and a panel van ... :auiqs.jpg:

Hey, even whores have standards. When some man-wannabe runs around calling women, "Whores" every other sentence, that's a sure sign he's been told, "Sorry, there's not enough money in the world."

Vikings (Vitings) are servants of the Teutonic Knights. All that is said about them now is fairy tales for fools, they were never real warriors and they did not have patriarchy

Never real warrirors? LMAO!!! You are delusional.

She met her husband from the campaign, he walked in front, she took his horse and walked behind. When they came home, she took off his boots and washed his feet. Such were the traditions. And when she waited from the war, she cried and sang songs, their songs were very soulful, it is clear that they loved their husbands very much. Everyone was slim and beautiful, so everyone says.

Cossack men were considered elite troops in the Russian military, very highly valued. They were away at wars for very long periods of time. Cossack women were famous not only for taking over the leadership roles while the men were away, they also took up arms to defend their villages and even were known for leading successful raids to conquer and disarm neighboring villages.

Your movie-fueled fantasies notwithstanding, you're a whining little pussy in the face of modern women. A Cossack woman wouldn't even eat you for lunch; she'd just chew you up and spit you out.

The usual fantasies of liars. There were always men left for that. Garrison and youths

The usual fantasies of incels. How many men do you think the typical medieval lord had under arms, that you imagine he could field a troop for battle AND leave the castle fully staffed for defense?

A nerd who dream to hold on to a boob lol. I can't imagine how ugly you have to be to be denied sex even by modern whores.

And the micropenis complex is also evident

Pinhead, I've already told you I'm a woman. That's right, you have now extended your field for being disdained and mocked into the Internet.

But thanks for demonstrating so thoroughly by your existence that having an (alleged) penis conveys no superiority over women whatsoever.

Insignificant men benefit from the left system and emancipation.
In the good old days, he would have been dust underfoot, but now he is just "like the others".

No, insignificant men whine and snivel about how women should be forced to treat them as though they matter. If you were significant, Needle Dick, you'd be able to get the respect you mistakenly think you deserve without demanding that others be subjugated.

There are no "good old days" in which you wouldn't be the joke of the town.

In the old days, a leftist bastard would go out in a duel and show who he really is. Now he can team up with screeching whores and stick an awl in back and then pretend to be a man.
He is no different from a woman, but he has the right to be considered a man. And he will hold on to it.

In the old days, you'd still laughed at. Just be glad that in the modern time, it's not acceptable for people to throw horse dung at your ilk.

There are no hangouts of guys, forget about it. Ten years ago, there were two fighters and three jesters in the youth party, the rest were adherents, and now there are five jesters and their adherents. This party of girls in pants, parties of guys in the past

Translated: "All the men keep kicking my ass and telling me to go away!"

Rupol is bat shit crazy.

,,,,and by saying that, I mean no offense to the fecal material deposited by various members of the Family Nycteridae.

Yeah, that might give bat shit a bad name. I hear it is great fertilizer.

Maybe "crazy as a shithouse rat" would be better?

Cossack women were famous not only for taking over the leadership roles while the men were away, they also took up arms to defend their villages and even were known for leading successful raids to conquer and disarm neighboring villages.

This is a common lie that appeared among the left in the last 2-3 years.

The leftists have come up with good templates for themselves: if you don’t want to fuck a man, then you are a homophobe, if you don’t want to fuck some kind of ugly whore, you are an “incel”. If this is a whore with whom no one wants to sleep and marry her, then she is an emancipated woman. What else do you have in store for idiots? lol

Cecilie1200
Sexy guys like Thomas Anders or Banderas were constantly being thrown by whores's underpants, but they didn't fuck every whore who threw their underpants at them. Are they incels?

dem_622afb7959d36.png

Forum List

Back