Do women have the right to guns in the US?

She didn't ask you for Quarter ... Game On Bastard ... :thup:

I usually don't be rude to women the way I am to men. Firstly, I was not brought up that way, and secondly, you will still lose, because if this is a man, he will eventually get in the face, and the woman will shout you down and you will remain in the ass. Here she has an advantage.

I usually don't be rude to women the way I am to men. Firstly, I was not brought up that way, and secondly, you will still lose, because if this is a man, he will eventually get in the face, and the woman will shout you down and you will remain in the ass. Here she has an advantage.

A woman is not required to conform to your desired standards if it is ever used as an attempt
to suggest she requires special treatment at your luxury to serve your selfish desires.

I now clearly distinguish between normal women and feminists. Feminists began to behave quite frankly. They offer sex and throw a tantrum when you turn them down, even if you have a regular mistress.

You compliment the woman, and the second one stands nearby and screams that you insulted her because you singled out her friend, but didn’t say anything about her.

Before they were not so blatant.

Because of these bitches, a normal woman will never hear from a man that she is beautiful.

Feminists are primarily enemies not of men, but of normal women. They use men, and destroy normal women.

A feminist can pull this trick: she offers you sex, you refuse, she tells her husband that you molested her. You arrange a fight among yourself, and she tells the public that she is beautiful and men cannot share her, they say she is an important person. She has nothing to lose if she is not caught in a lie.
In another case, a man may be frightened of her threats and fuck her, then she will fuck him anyway when she gets tired of him.

If the bitch starts to press and provoke, harass, try to use, you must immediately clearly say "fuck off" otherwise she will impose her game and you will find yourself in hell.

There are men who every day dream of getting rid of a feminist wife, but cannot do it to the grave.

A feminist always benefits when her husband is an alcoholic. She will condemn him for his alcoholism, but if he finds the strength to quit, she will try to provoke him to start drinking again. She needs a infantil husband who depends on her and who is puppet in her hands.

Normal women do not do all this, so a man is happy with her. In addition, they are often beautiful and slender.

Feminists won't allow it, a normal woman is challenging her "right" to own a man. Therefore, bitch will destroy a normal woman in the first place.

The problem of a patriarchal man today is that, as a rule, he is not adapted to the mercantile world, and does not feel self-confidence, so he cannot protect his fragile patriarchal princess. He becomes the prey of a feminist, and the princess is sent to the brothel. Nevertheless, feminists prefer not merchants and slaves, but rather patriarchal men, in whom they see the remnants of the blood of a military aristocracy.

Spoken like a true incel: "I'm GLAD that I couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a fistful of bananas. All those men who women don't run away from are miserable, I just KNOW it!"

By the way, I'm still a woman. I realize that you don't have enough experience interacting with one to be able to recognize one, and God knows you don't have the intelligence to comprehend having been told so.

Consider me the Internet avatar of the rejection that is your entire sad life.

Damn you are fun to read!!

The problem of a patriarchal man today is that, as a rule, he is not adapted to the mercantile world, and does not feel self-confidence, so he cannot protect his fragile patriarchal princess. He becomes the prey of a feminist, and the princess is sent to the brothel. Nevertheless, feminists prefer not merchants and slaves, but rather patriarchal men, in whom they see the remnants of the blood of a military aristocracy.

One of the most ridiculous statements you have ever posted. And that is saying something.

I now clearly distinguish between normal women and feminists. Feminists began to behave quite frankly. They offer sex and throw a tantrum when you turn them down, even if you have a regular mistress.

You compliment the woman, and the second one stands nearby and screams that you insulted her because you singled out her friend, but didn’t say anything about her.

Before they were not so blatant.

Because of these bitches, a normal woman will never hear from a man that she is beautiful.

Absolute nonsense. I have no problem complimenting a woman. Funny that you do.

A feminist can pull this trick: she offers you sex, you refuse, she tells her husband that you molested her. You arrange a fight among yourself, and she tells the public that she is beautiful and men cannot share her, they say she is an important person. She has nothing to lose if she is not caught in a lie.
In another case, a man may be frightened of her threats and fuck her, then she will fuck him anyway when she gets tired of him.

I have numerous friends who are feminists. None of them have ever behaved the way you described. I think you wouldn't know a feminist if she burned her bra on your forehead.

Do you spend much time making this shit up? Or does it just come to you in delusional waves?

And Cecilie is shredding him!!!

:popcorn:

I don't have a problem who men who respect women.

I have a problem with men who only respect women when it suits their own concerns ...
Or when it establishes women as being subservient to men.

Cecilie was in the fight and can hold her own ...
I was just acknowledging the fact I didn't think she was asking for anything less than that.

Forum List

Back