Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
So you'd rather have Bernie Sanders as president? Medicare for all, tax the rich etc?
Holy Crap! You spun so hard and so fast on that one I almost got whiplash. :p

Nice attempt to distract from the fact that Obama, Hillary, and the DNC completely altered the 2016 election by making the final DNC candidate an illegitimate one who could not win her own party's nomination and who should have been indicted and in jail on election day instead of being on the ballot.

So you'd rather have Bernie Sanders as president? Medicare for all, tax the rich etc?

Nice attempt to distract from the fact that Obama, Hillary, and the DNC completely altered the 2016 election by making the final DNC candidate an illegitimate one who could not win her own party's nomination and who should have been indicted and in jail on election day instead of being on the ballot.
right? holy fking shit. that one had to leave marks.

Nice attempt at distracting the fact that Putin is governing the USA.
uuehj18b3qa11.jpg

uuehj18b3qa11.jpg
Seriously, what are you, like 5 years old? You respond to proven, evidence-backed fact with childish memes?

Bwuhahaha.......

....At that link you can read one article that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago...

That would be the same Clapper that openly lied to Congress you mean?
34 Federal Grand Jury indictiments to date--5 guilty plea's and another 90+ Federal Grand jury criminal charges, says they did rig the election dumbass.

Yes, I know what Mueller and his brainwashed minions are saying, I just want to see some evidence
Scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread and spend more than 2 seconds reading it.

Do you mind if I forget about that, you don't sound like someone with evidence

:coffee:

Ignorance and denial is not going to save Trump. At this link you can read one article, that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Go to this link on this board then scroll down to post # 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

image038-4.jpg

This book will prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony that will begin when Democrats take over one or both houses of congress. At that point FOX NEWS nor Sean Hannity will be able to save Trump, nor will he be able to hide behind a Republican majority. I anticipate this will happen this coming November--becasue of this. Go to this link on this board.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

For more information on this board, these links will be of great help.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.
Most damaging evidence of Russian collusion with Trump campaign released today

Or you can just choose to stay in the last row up in the nosebleed section of FOX NEWS no news or contorted news and wait for the public hearings. Triump and Republicans have already stated that if Democrats win in November they will impeach him. Which is quite an admittance of guilt, and never seen before in this nations history.
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections
https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr...peach-me/RK=2/RS=F.3nrkICwQ4uWgqgruZS45rGeYY-

Really Republicans should have started impeachment proceedings over a year ago, but they're terrified of their right wing base, so they have killed themselves in this process.

For those of you that want to know how Vladimir Putin successfully won this election.
Scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Then for the classified information that Trump has given Putin, scroll back to page 41 Post # 401

60 percent of Americans believe Russia changed the outcome, according to a just released Politico poll

uuehj18b3qa11.jpg
I see you're still spinning eh? hope you didn't hurt yourself btw.

they intended to take damaging info on hillary from the rooooskies in the trump tower meeting. whether or not it panned out is secondary.

If the Russian lawyer wasn't scamming Trump and actually had documents spelling out a uranium for "donations" scheme, would the Trump campaign have been breaking the rules by accepting info proving Hillary was corrupt?

yep. & btw--- that uranium one deal was debunked a 1000x. keep clinging to it though....

lol..... *derp*

Won't answer the question?

lokk at the 3 letter word that i opened my reply with.

like i said.... your comprehension skills suck.

you = poorly educated *derp*

If that's the case, Hillary's Russian dossier broke the law.

lol... first of all- it wasn't hillary's dossier until after it was a (R) dossier. oppositional research is not illegal, unless there were laws broken to obtain the info.

nice try, doesn't fly.

oppositional research is not illegal, unless there were laws broken to obtain the info.

Really? Hillary's fake info from Russians was okay?
What about the fake info Trump didn't get from Russians?

yep. & btw--- that uranium one deal was debunked a 1000x. keep clinging to it though....

lol..... *derp*

lol... first of all- it wasn't hillary's dossier until after it was a (R) dossier. oppositional research is not illegal, unless there were laws broken to obtain the info.

nice try, doesn't fly.

It was always Hillary's dossier.

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

The Washington Free Beacon had nothing to do with producing the mess known as the Trump dossier.

That was all crooked Hillary's doing.

Glen Simpson testified under oath that it started out as oppositional research by the right.
Not much was dug up when it was dropped. THAT'S when Hillary picked it up & when Steele came upon the names, dates, & actions being carried out in real time- THAT'S when it was tied into what Papadopulous was reported to have been saying reported to the FBI by the Aussie ambassador. Most if not all of the dossier has checked out with the FBI... except for the pee pee tape.

nice try, doesn't fly.

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

The Washington Free Beacon had nothing to do with producing the mess known as the Trump dossier.

Glen Simpson testified under oath that it started out as oppositional research by the right.
Not much was dug up when it was dropped. THAT'S when Hillary picked it up & when Steele came upon the names, dates, & actions being carried out in real time- THAT'S when it was tied into what Papadopulous was reported to have been saying reported to the FBI by the Aussie ambassador. Most if not all of the dossier has checked out with the FBI... except for the pee pee tape.

"Most if not all of the dossier has checked out with the FBI..."

Really? Since when? Last I heard, NONE of it was verified and hasn't been to this day. Link if you please.
You realize that the source for most of that crap was the Russians? So NOW you trust them to tell you the truth?

My answer is no

-Geaux

Without Vladimir Putin's assistance Trump would not be POTUS today. It's all in the numbers. Trump won the election on an accumulated vote total of a mere 73K votes coming out of 3 blue rust belt states, while he lost the popular vote by 3 million.

As James Clapper stated in his book "Facts & Fears" with all the Russian adds that were put on social media outlets, it's impossible not to believe that millions of Americans couldn't have been influenced by those Russian adds. They specifically targeted white conservative voters in swing states, and knew what specific adds to place in that swing state. Then those adds were shared by millions.. IOW millions of Americans saw them.You'll probably recognize some of them. . There are more.
James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.

russian-facebook-example-980.jpg

Analysis | The Facebook ads Russians showed to different groups

You have young people who use Facebook as their main stream news network.

The most damaging was the Russian hack that leaked Debbie Wasserman's email, which was designed to enrage Sanders supporters against Hillary Clinton, with Sanders claiming that the primary was rigged against him. Hillary Clinton kicked Sanders behind by a whopping 3,775,437 primary popular votes. In comparison Clinton lost to Obama in 2008 by a mere 41,622 primary votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

Trump campaigned for enraged Sanders supporters, and we had Sanders supporters all over this board, threatening that if Sanders didn't win the nomination they would vote for Trump. How many of them didn't vote, cast a vote for a 3rd party or actually voted for Trump we'll never know.

In conclusion there is just no mathematical or plausible way to believe that without Vladimir Putin's interference into this election that Trump would be POTUS today.

GreenS20160728_low.jpg

A great book to read on Vladimir Putin's inside war on America is this. It reads like a Grisham spy novel. Vladimir Putin will do it again.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Clearly Russians know more about the demographics of American politics than most Americans do. It was a brilliant strategy that worked, & only knowledge of how Putin did it will stop him in the future.

My crystal ball says you’re pretty dumb....

I know it's got to be very embarassing for millions of Americans that now know they supported & voted for the Russian Manchurian candidate, but the facts are there to show, that without Vladimir Putin's interference into the election, that in no way, would Trump be POTUS today.

I imagine you're one of them--:auiqs.jpg: It's not like you didn't hear it throughout the campaign. Trump continually trashed NATO & our allies, while continually praising Putin. While Republicans stood there with mouths agape. You still voted for him.

He showed you another instance. This when he met the Ruissans in the oval office, kicked out American media and let Russian media in. There werej only 3 other Americans in that room. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adivser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washiington Post that Trump had given classified information to the Russians, that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

This was done deliberately by Trump to show Putin what he could get away with as President.

In fact, US intelligence had warned Isreali Intelligence to not give Trump any classified information citing he is compromised by Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump didn't count on is McMaster, Powell & Tillerson, swore an oath to this country (not him) to defend and protect against foreign & domestic enemies. Did it ever occur to you that they may consider Trump to be the enemy, and that's why we get so many leaks?

For those that are interested in how Putin the 2016 election scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread.
you didn't post obammy's picture. why not you mentioned manchurian in your write up? here let me help you out;

still waiting for that flexibility to kick in!!!!!!!!!!!!! but first he's gotta come & get 'er guns....

i guess obama is on some serious CPT. :afro:

Of course not. Besides, Obama said there was no way any third party could change the outcome of a U.S. presidential election.

Oh, and do we count the 600K to 2 million illegals who voted? Does that count? Fortunately, they mostly voted in states where Hillary already had a comfortable margin of victory, so their votes did not matter.

nice try, doesn't fly.

"Most if not all of the dossier has checked out with the FBI..."

Really? Since when? Last I heard, NONE of it was verified and hasn't been to this day. Link if you please.
You realize that the source for most of that crap was the Russians? So NOW you trust them to tell you the truth?

Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified'

What You Need To Know About Russia Memo Mania: Minority Report Edition

US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier - CNNPolitics

I've seen this comment many times and I'm not going to answer it. If you really want an adversary to swing our elections then do nothing.

What do you propose we do against Mexico who openly fucks with our elections, and the democrats who openly collude with Mexico?
fk dude, they bring their people here to vote. can't get anymore influential than that.
That's a big assumption. "They" being the government telling their people to come here and vote. It's not impossible but I've literally never heard any sort of factual corroboration of it. It also assumes millions of illegals are voting or are voting in consequential districts.

nice try, doesn't fly.

You believe the Aussie ambassador?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

My answer is no

-Geaux

Without Vladimir Putin's assistance Trump would not be POTUS today. It's all in the numbers. Trump won the election on an accumulated vote total of a mere 73K votes coming out of 3 blue rust belt states, while he lost the popular vote by 3 million.

As James Clapper stated in his book "Facts & Fears" with all the Russian adds that were put on social media outlets, it's impossible not to believe that millions of Americans couldn't have been influenced by those Russian adds. They specifically targeted white conservative voters in swing states, and knew what specific adds to place in that swing state. Then those adds were shared by millions.. IOW millions of Americans saw them.You'll probably recognize some of them. . There are more.
James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.

russian-facebook-example-980.jpg

Analysis | The Facebook ads Russians showed to different groups

You have young people who use Facebook as their main stream news network.

The most damaging was the Russian hack that leaked Debbie Wasserman's email, which was designed to enrage Sanders supporters against Hillary Clinton, with Sanders claiming that the primary was rigged against him. Hillary Clinton kicked Sanders behind by a whopping 3,775,437 primary popular votes. In comparison Clinton lost to Obama in 2008 by a mere 41,622 primary votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

Trump campaigned for enraged Sanders supporters, and we had Sanders supporters all over this board, threatening that if Sanders didn't win the nomination they would vote for Trump. How many of them didn't vote, cast a vote for a 3rd party or actually voted for Trump we'll never know.

In conclusion there is just no mathematical or plausible way to believe that without Vladimir Putin's interference into this election that Trump would be POTUS today.

GreenS20160728_low.jpg

A great book to read on Vladimir Putin's inside war on America is this. It reads like a Grisham spy novel. Vladimir Putin will do it again.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Clearly Russians know more about the demographics of American politics than most Americans do. It was a brilliant strategy that worked, & only knowledge of how Putin did it will stop him in the future.

My crystal ball says you’re pretty dumb....

I know it's got to be very embarassing for millions of Americans that now know they supported & voted for the Russian Manchurian candidate, but the facts are there to show, that without Vladimir Putin's interference into the election, that in no way, would Trump be POTUS today.

I imagine you're one of them--:auiqs.jpg: It's not like you didn't hear it throughout the campaign. Trump continually trashed NATO & our allies, while continually praising Putin. While Republicans stood there with mouths agape. You still voted for him.

He showed you another instance. This when he met the Ruissans in the oval office, kicked out American media and let Russian media in. There werej only 3 other Americans in that room. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adivser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washiington Post that Trump had given classified information to the Russians, that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

This was done deliberately by Trump to show Putin what he could get away with as President.

In fact, US intelligence had warned Isreali Intelligence to not give Trump any classified information citing he is compromised by Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump didn't count on is McMaster, Powell & Tillerson, swore an oath to this country (not him) to defend and protect against foreign & domestic enemies. Did it ever occur to you that they may consider Trump to be the enemy, and that's why we get so many leaks?

For those that are interested in how Putin the 2016 election scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread.
you didn't post obammy's picture. why not you mentioned manchurian in your write up? here let me help you out;

still waiting for that flexibility to kick in!!!!!!!!!!!!! but first he's gotta come & get 'er guns....

i guess obama is on some serious CPT. :afro:

I guess

Forum List

Back