Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Democrats are for the middle class. Communists want no classes at all; hence there is no way democrats can be communist.

Mexico influenced our election? Nothing wrong with foreign endorsing candidates; as long as US candidates arent taking foreign money; like the Trump campaign took russian money.

Imagine if Obama did what Trump just did:
kf72vlhb6la11.png

You have evidence that the Trump campaign took foreign money? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah, that's what I thought.

they intended to take damaging info on hillary from the rooooskies in the trump tower meeting. whether or not it panned out is secondary. donny jr, exclaiming ' i love it! ' & then setting up the exchange is enough to nail anybody involved. they broke FEC laws.

they intended to take damaging info on hillary from the rooooskies in the trump tower meeting. whether or not it panned out is secondary.

If the Russian lawyer wasn't scamming Trump and actually had documents spelling out a uranium for "donations" scheme, would the Trump campaign have been breaking the rules by accepting info proving Hillary was corrupt?

yep. & btw--- that uranium one deal was debunked a 1000x. keep clinging to it though....

lol..... *derp*

Won't answer the question?

look at the 3 letter word that i opened my reply with.

like i said.... your comprehension skills suck.

you = poorly educated *derp*

the incidence of that happening is so low- it doesn't even make the radar. but duped poorly educated deplorables swallow that pablum as if their life depended on it ' cause their whole political identity revolves around fear & hate.... must.....keep....it.....alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why the Dems fight voter ID, because Dems don't cheat. DERP!

uh-huh.

Dems whine a lot about something that wouldn't cost them votes. Weird.

uh-huh. lol... you think i am a (D)?

you = *derp*

I think you're an idiot.
Statistically, that makes you more likely a Dem.
You're an idiot and you whine like a Dem.

seems like you are the whiner, here.

*derp*

You have evidence that the Trump campaign took foreign money? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

they intended to take damaging info on hillary from the rooooskies in the trump tower meeting. whether or not it panned out is secondary. donny jr, exclaiming ' i love it! ' & then setting up the exchange is enough to nail anybody involved. they broke FEC laws.

they intended to take damaging info on hillary from the rooooskies in the trump tower meeting. whether or not it panned out is secondary.

If the Russian lawyer wasn't scamming Trump and actually had documents spelling out a uranium for "donations" scheme, would the Trump campaign have been breaking the rules by accepting info proving Hillary was corrupt?

yep. & btw--- that uranium one deal was debunked a 1000x. keep clinging to it though....

lol..... *derp*

lokk at the 3 letter word that i opened my reply with.

If that's the case, Hillary's Russian dossier broke the law.

That's why the Dems fight voter ID, because Dems don't cheat. DERP!

uh-huh.

you = *derp*

I think you're an idiot.

*derp*

I'm laughing at your whining.

lol..... *derp*

lol... first of all- it wasn't hillary's dossier until after it was a (R) dossier. oppositional research is not illegal, unless there were laws broken to obtain the info.

nice try, doesn't fly.

you = *derp*

I think you're an idiot.

*derp*

I'm laughing at your whining.

delusions fit you well.

lol..... *derp*

lol... first of all- it wasn't hillary's dossier until after it was a (R) dossier. oppositional research is not illegal, unless there were laws broken to obtain the info.

nice try, doesn't fly.

It was always Hillary's dossier.

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

The Washington Free Beacon had nothing to do with producing the mess known as the Trump dossier.

That was all crooked Hillary's doing.

Russia changed votes on the other side, using propaganda and social engineering. Russians posed as Americans, changing our behavior. But its all mixed together between Russian propaganda and stories originated by Americans.

DERP

CNN uses propaganda each and every day. The NY Times is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Stalinist democrat part, They and the rest of the corrupt press take a narrative that is helpful to the Stalinist party, then try to find facts, rumors, innuendo, or flat out fabricate lies to promote that narrative.

Vincente Fox toured to USA campaigning for Hillary and encouraging Mexicans to vote for her.

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox Expresses Support For Hillary Clinton

Mexico encouraged Mexicans in the USA to fraudulently and illegally vote for Hillary.

How a One-Time Political Star in Mexico Ended Up Campaigning for Clinton

Russia did NOTHING like this, yet you Communists want America to be hysterical with you about Russia.

Fuck Russia, the nation perverting our elections is Mexico, and you Communists openly collude with them.
Remember Stalin and FDR? Best buds.

The democrats are openly Communist, openly corrupt, and openly colluding with Mexico to corrupt American elections.
Democrats are for the middle class. Communists want no classes at all; hence there is no way democrats can be communist.

Mexico influenced our election? Nothing wrong with foreign endorsing candidates; as long as US candidates arent taking foreign money; like the Trump campaign took russian money.

Imagine if Obama did what Trump just did:
kf72vlhb6la11.png

Laundering is right here.

"We've long suspected that Donald Trump's businesses were a front for money laundering and our research suggests it could be true," said Harrell Kirstein, communicators director for the Trump War Room at American Bridge. "The millions of dollars in previously unreported, all-cash real estate deals we discovered raise troubling questions about who is funding his businesses, why, and what they're getting in return."

xsxusu6qdpa11.jpg

changed?

no.

influenced deplorables by playing on their poorly educated fears & racism, fence sitters, & jill stein voters & bernie bros especially after those 'discovered' duplicate e-mails on weiner's computer came into play?

yep.

How many Dem voters were turned into deplorables by Russian memes on Facebook?

don't know. not many by the sheer # of the popular vote.

Then how can people claim Russia changed the outcome?

nobody is saying one vote was changed. they INFLUENCED the vote by way of fake news....
if no votes were changed, what is it exactly they influenced. dude, that doesn't make any fking sense. hope you know this.

changed?

no.

influenced deplorables by playing on their poorly educated fears & racism, fence sitters, & jill stein voters & bernie bros especially after those 'discovered' duplicate e-mails on weiner's computer came into play?

yep.

How many Dem voters were turned into deplorables by Russian memes on Facebook?

don't know. not many by the sheer # of the popular vote.

Then how can people claim Russia changed the outcome?

nobody is saying one vote was changed. they INFLUENCED the vote by way of fake news....

Ahhhh….they influenced but didn't change a single vote.

Excellent.
so the left knew who people were voting for before they voted I guess?

I've seen this comment many times and I'm not going to answer it. If you really want an adversary to swing our elections then do nothing.

What do you propose we do against Mexico who openly fucks with our elections, and the democrats who openly collude with Mexico?
fk dude, they bring their people here to vote. can't get anymore influential than that.

Of course not
They may have tried to on their own accord.
NO ONE has Ever answered how voters votes were altered or miscalculated.
This is going to end up looking really dumb that we gave so much legitimacy to Trump-Russians.
Russia changed votes on the other side, using propaganda and social engineering. Russians posed as Americans, changing our behavior. But its all mixed together between Russian propaganda and stories originated by Americans.

DERP

CNN uses propaganda each and every day. The NY Times is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Stalinist democrat part, They and the rest of the corrupt press take a narrative that is helpful to the Stalinist party, then try to find facts, rumors, innuendo, or flat out fabricate lies to promote that narrative.

Vincente Fox toured to USA campaigning for Hillary and encouraging Mexicans to vote for her.

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox Expresses Support For Hillary Clinton

Mexico encouraged Mexicans in the USA to fraudulently and illegally vote for Hillary.

How a One-Time Political Star in Mexico Ended Up Campaigning for Clinton

Russia did NOTHING like this, yet you Communists want America to be hysterical with you about Russia.

Fuck Russia, the nation perverting our elections is Mexico, and you Communists openly collude with them.
Got it....you just don't care about the Russian meddling. You could have saved yourself a lot of embarrassment by just saying that in the first place, instead of 18 months of saying stupid shit and crying like a baby.
again for like the hundredth time what is it that they meddled with?

There's NOT A CHANCE IN HELL that Russia changed the outcome of the 2016 election.
Interesting opinion. I however think that the swing States that were won by a grand total of only 70,000 votes could have, indeed, had their outcomes affected by the Russian campaign. Am I certain this is so? No, but i think it is absurd to be to be certain that this is not so.
huh? can't make this shit up. just can't. hly crap.

There's NOT A CHANCE IN HELL that Russia changed the outcome of the 2016 election.
Interesting opinion. I however think that the swing States that were won by a grand total of only 70,000 votes could have, indeed, had their outcomes affected by the Russian campaign. Am I certain this is so? No, but i think it is absurd to be to be certain that this is not so.

Yet the Collusion between you Communists and the nation of Mexico to change the election results direction affected no less than 2 million votes.

You traitorous fucks.
Oh my, you certainly did eat your bitchass flakes this morning. Am I supposed to get upset that some crazy, ignorant ass is yelling at me on the internet?

Your ideas about Mexico are embarrassing, and the best way to discredit your dumb ass is to just let you talk.
except his posts are factual.

Hacking is one of the BS claims made by snowflakes like you
And by our intelligence agencies. But instead of taking it up with them, you are here, cackling amd spitting and throwing a fit.
yeah, sort of sad since they never actually saw any evidence. ain't that kind of strange? got to think some money changed hands don't you think? let's go look at Comey and Brennen's bank accounts around July 16, 2016. hmmm I bet there is some interesting deposits.

Hacking is one of the BS claims made by snowflakes like you
And by our intelligence agencies. But instead of taking it up with them, you are here, cackling amd spitting and throwing a fit.
The same criminal Obama Intel agencies who were caught committing Obstruction, Perjury, Conspiracy, and even treason.

You have yet to produce any real evidence to support the lies...as opposed to the existing evidence of crimes committed by Obama and his criminal administration....
we have the dossier.

giphy.gif

I doubt Russia's efforts to interfere in the election made the difference. I'm also sure that the Russians, and before them the USSR, have been interfering - or at least trying to - in every US election since the '20s. I'd prefer authorities investigated the efforts of Democrats to get Trump nominated in the first place. That's where all this started.

Forum List

Back