Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
lol... first of all- it wasn't hillary's dossier until after it was a (R) dossier. oppositional research is not illegal, unless there were laws broken to obtain the info.

nice try, doesn't fly.

Oh look, a fucking liar - how unique for a Communist.

EDIT - that is NOT Buckeyes quote - it is Comrade Playtime.

Do you believe corporate advertising affects your buying decisions? Do you believe media news affects your decisions about politics?

My answer is no

-Geaux

Without Vladimir Putin's assistance Trump would not be POTUS today. It's all in the numbers. Trump won the election on an accumulated vote total of a mere 73K votes coming out of 3 blue rust belt states, while he lost the popular vote by 3 million.

As James Clapper stated in his book "Facts & Fears" with all the Russian adds that were put on social media outlets, it's impossible not to believe that millions of Americans couldn't have been influenced by those Russian adds. They specifically targeted white conservative voters in swing states, and knew what specific adds to place in that swing state. Then those adds were shared by millions.. IOW millions of Americans saw them.You'll probably recognize some of them. . There are more.
James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.

russian-facebook-example-980.jpg

Analysis | The Facebook ads Russians showed to different groups

You have young people who use Facebook as their main stream news network.

The most damaging was the Russian hack that leaked Debbie Wasserman's email, which was designed to enrage Sanders supporters against Hillary Clinton, with Sanders claiming that the primary was rigged against him. Hillary Clinton kicked Sanders behind by a whopping 3,775,437 primary popular votes. In comparison Clinton lost to Obama in 2008 by a mere 41,622 primary votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

Trump campaigned for enraged Sanders supporters, and we had Sanders supporters all over this board, threatening that if Sanders didn't win the nomination they would vote for Trump. How many of them didn't vote, cast a vote for a 3rd party or actually voted for Trump we'll never know.

In conclusion there is just no mathematical or plausible way to believe that without Vladimir Putin's interference into this election that Trump would be POTUS today.

GreenS20160728_low.jpg

A great book to read on Vladimir Putin's inside war on America is this. It reads like a Grisham spy novel. Vladimir Putin will do it again.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Clearly Russians know more about the demographics of American politics than most Americans do. It was a brilliant strategy that worked, & only knowledge of how Putin did it will stop him in the future.

My crystal ball says you’re pretty dumb....

I know it's got to be very embarassing for millions of Americans that now know they supported & voted for the Russian Manchurian candidate. But the facts are there to show, that without Vladimir Putin's interference into the election, that in no way would Trump be POTUS today. JAMES CLAPPER agrees with that assessment.

I imagine you're one of them--:auiqs.jpg: It's not like you didn't hear it throughout the campaign. Trump continually trashed NATO & our allies, while continually praising Putin. While Republicans stood there with mouths agape. You still voted for him.

He showed you another instance. This when he met the Ruissans in the oval office, kicked out American media and let Russian media in. There werej only 3 other Americans in that room. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adivser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washiington Post that Trump had given classified information to the Russians, that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

This was done deliberately by Trump to show Putin what he could get away with as President.

In fact, US intelligence had warned Isreali Intelligence to not give Trump any classified information citing he is compromised by Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump didn't count on is McMaster, Powell & Tillerson, swore an oath to this country (not him) to defend and protect against foreign & domestic enemies. Did it ever occur to you that they may consider Trump to be the enemy, and that's why we get so many leaks?

For those that are interested in how Putin stole the 2016 election scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread. Ignorance and denial is not going to iinsure Vladimir Putin won't do it again.
It must be embarrassing to keep repeating the same lie 3 years later and still have no evidence to back it up....

:p

Of course not. Besides, Obama said there was no way any third party could change the outcome of a U.S. presidential election.

Oh, and do we count the 600K to 2 million illegals who voted? Does that count? Fortunately, they mostly voted in states where Hillary already had a comfortable margin of victory, so their votes did not matter.

No illegal is stupid enough to walk into a voting precinct and risk immediate deportation so the can cast a single vote--:auiqs.jpg:

But they did catch a couple of Trump voters trying to vote more than once.
i cant give a crap.

collusion is not a crime

Well yeah Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere in an American election is a crime, especially when they're committing a FELONY by hacking into public and personal computers to do it. We consider cyber attacks to be the 21st Century Act of War, which then makes it TREASON.

For how Vladimir Putin changed the course of the election & why Trump won.
Scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread.

That time when Trump gave the Russians classified information in the Oval office. It wasn't a mistake it was deliberate.
Scroll back to page 41 post # 401 on this thread.

And for the Collusion, and lots of Russian investigation real news
Scroll back to page 43 post # 425.

All of this will prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony that will begin when Democrats take over one or both houses of congress. At that point Sean Hannity & FOX NEWS will no longer be able to protect Trump & Trump will not be able to hide behind a Republican majority and then the impeachment proceedings will begin.

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

Blue wave coming this November 2018

Last edited:
Of course not. Besides, Obama said there was no way any third party could change the outcome of a U.S. presidential election.

Oh, and do we count the 600K to 2 million illegals who voted? Does that count? Fortunately, they mostly voted in states where Hillary already had a comfortable margin of victory, so their votes did not matter.

No illegal is stupid enough to walk into a voting precinct and risk immediate deportation so the can cast a single vote--:auiqs.jpg:

i cant give a crap.

collusion is not a crime

Well yeah Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere in an American election is a crime, especially when they're committing a FELONY by hacking into public and personal computers to do it. We consider cyber attacks to be the 21st Century Act of War, which then makes it TREASON.

That time when Trump gave the Russians classified information in the Oval office. It wasn't a mistake it was deliberate.

All of this will prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony that will begin when Democrats take over one or both houses of congress. At that point Sean Hannity & FOX NEWS will no longer be able to protect Trump & Trump will not be able to hide behind a Republican majority and then the impeachment proceedings will begin.

For the love of god, the Saudis have pumped more money into the Clintons than the Trumps could ever imagine. I don't like Putin, the wahhabi leaders of the world? I'll take Trump and the Russians over hillary and the wahhabis any day.

For all of the easily-offended snowflakes who are still pissed Hillary lost and who can not move on with their lives because they can't accept the outcome of the 2016 election, remaining so much in denial that they cling to a conspiracy theory the investigation of which has not found any evidence to support it after 3 years,

A new MEDAL has been created just for them, a symbol of their PTSD 'Wound' from the shock of Hillary's loss and their prolonged struggle against the reality of President Trump beating Hillary:

View attachment 205735

The 'Purple Butt-Hurt' Medal

Snowflakes Mating

I think when Rep. Cohen said Strzok deserved a Purple Heart, he really meant to say that Strzok had a heart like Barney the Purple Dinosaur:

"I love you, you love me
We're best friends like friends should be
With a great big hug from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?"

Forget 'medals'....Strzok and Paige deserve 'bracelets'...around their hands and feet.

There is a law that says fake info from a foreign government lawyer is illegal, but fake info from foreign government spies is okay?
Stupid question. As I already spoonfed to you, one was an acting government entity, and one was not. Seriously man...basic stuff. You should feel embarrassed that you are even discussing this topic, while being so ignorant of the basic facts of it.

My answer is no

-Geaux

Without Vladimir Putin's assistance Trump would not be POTUS today. It's all in the numbers. Trump won the election on an accumulated vote total of a mere 73K votes coming out of 3 blue rust belt states, while he lost the popular vote by 3 million.

As James Clapper stated in his book "Facts & Fears" with all the Russian adds that were put on social media outlets, it's impossible not to believe that millions of Americans couldn't have been influenced by those Russian adds. They specifically targeted white conservative voters in swing states, and knew what specific adds to place in that swing state. Then those adds were shared by millions.. IOW millions of Americans saw them.You'll probably recognize some of them. . There are more.
James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.

The most damaging was the Russian hack that leaked Debbie Wasserman's email, which was designed to enrage Sanders supporters against Hillary Clinton, with Sanders claiming that the primary was rigged against him. Hillary Clinton kicked Sanders behind by a whopping 3,775,437 primary popular votes. In comparison Clinton lost to Obama in 2008 by a mere 41,622 primary votes.

Trump campaigned for enraged Sanders supporters, and we had Sanders supporters all over this board, threatening that if Sanders didn't win the nomination they would vote for Trump. How many of them didn't vote, cast a vote for a 3rd party or actually voted for Trump we'll never know.

In conclusion there is just no mathematical or plausible way to believe that without Vladimir Putin's interference into this election that Trump would be POTUS today.

GreenS20160728_low.jpg

A great book to read on Vladimir Putin's inside war on America is this. It reads like a Grisham spy novel. Vladimir Putin will do it again.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Clearly Russians know more about the demographics of American politics than most Americans do. It was a brilliant strategy that worked, & only knowledge of how Putin did it will stop him in the future.

I know it's got to be very embarassing for millions of Americans that now know they supported & voted for the Russian Manchurian candidate. But the facts are there to show, that without Vladimir Putin's interference into the election, that in no way would Trump be POTUS today. JAMES CLAPPER agrees with that assessment.

I imagine you're one of them--:auiqs.jpg: It's not like you didn't hear it throughout the campaign. Trump continually trashed NATO & our allies, while continually praising Putin. While Republicans stood there with mouths agape. You still voted for him.

He showed you another instance. This when he met the Ruissans in the oval office, kicked out American media and let Russian media in. There werej only 3 other Americans in that room. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adivser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washiington Post that Trump had given classified information to the Russians, that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

This was done deliberately by Trump to show Putin what he could get away with as President.

In fact, US intelligence had warned Isreali Intelligence to not give Trump any classified information citing he is compromised by Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump didn't count on is McMaster, Powell & Tillerson, swore an oath to this country (not him) to defend and protect against foreign & domestic enemies. Did it ever occur to you that they may consider Trump to be the enemy, and that's why we get so many leaks?

For those that are interested in how Putin stole the 2016 election scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread. Ignorance and denial is not going to iinsure Vladimir Putin won't do it again.
It must be embarrassing to keep repeating the same lie 3 years later and still have no evidence to back it up....

A perfect description of you. You start threads daily with all manner of idiotic claims and predictions, and they NEVER come to pass. Not ever. How embarrassing.

i cant give a crap.

collusion is not a crime[/QUOTE

For the love of god, the Saudis have pumped more money into the Clintons than the Trumps could ever imagine. I don't like Putin, the wahhabi leaders of the world? I'll take Trump and the Russians over hillary and the wahhabis any day.

i cant give a crap.

collusion is not a crime

You know this right wing tactic of always referring back to the Clinton's or Obama isn't really working for you. In fact even bringing up the Clinton foundation was brought to you by Vladimir Putin, and continually repeated on FOX NEWS. You are the perfect example of someone who has insisted in living in a right wing media bubble for the last 20 years.

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

The Trump foundation was ordered by the New York State Attorney Generals office to cease & decist on his foundation about 3 weeks prior to the election. Apparently the Trump foundation was using charitable donations to settle non related legal claims in the amount of $258K, and to purchase 2 full sized portraits of himself.
State Attorney General Orders Trump Foundation to Cease Raising Money in New York

57d9f6ce5590b.image.jpg

While the Clinton Foundation maintains a 4 star rating from Foundation watchers.
https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr9BN_52lBblvcAtQhXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByb2lvbXVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1532054394/RO=10/RU=https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680/RK=2/RS=vlFvRdH4M2oTCGkEhOcnsIfwMtI-

Last edited:
A perfect description of you. You start threads daily with all manner of idiotic claims and predictions, and they NEVER come to pass.
I did not make any claims or predictions that have not come to pass. I simply pointed out the FACT that all the false narratives and the 'we got him this time' BS you and others continually spew is what has not come to pass. After going on 3 years now you and your ilk continue to say, 'You just wait'.... Now THAT is an unfulfilled prophecy / prediction, my friend.

The only predictions I make is that every radical tactic and claim liberals make will boomerang around and come back to hit them, expose them for their crimes. All those predictions HAVE come true.

I understand.
You are frustrated.
Pissed.
You have been waiting so long.
Every time you get your hopes up, you are let down.
Year One - no crime, no evidence of a crime by Trump.
Year Two - no crime, no evidence of a crime by Trump.
Year Three - so far, no crime, no evidence of a crime by Trump.
You have a serious case of 'political blue b@lls' with no release in sight.
The waiting is driving you b@t-shit CRAZY!

Hang in there, snowflake. Continue to channel that hate, let it sustain you. :p

There is a law that says fake info from a foreign government lawyer is illegal, but fake info from foreign government spies is okay?
Stupid question. As I already spoonfed to you, one was an acting government entity, and one was not. Seriously man...basic stuff. You should feel embarrassed that you are even discussing this topic, while being so ignorant of the basic facts of it.

There's a difference?

My answer is no

-Geaux

GreenS20160728_low.jpg

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

A perfect description of you. You start threads daily with all manner of idiotic claims and predictions, and they NEVER come to pass. Not ever. How embarrassing.
so dude, how did russia affect the election? let me ask that way.

Forum List

Back