Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
There is a law that says fake info from a foreign government lawyer is illegal, but fake info from foreign government spies is okay?
Stupid question. As I already spoonfed to you, one was an acting government entity, and one was not. Seriously man...basic stuff. You should feel embarrassed that you are even discussing this topic, while being so ignorant of the basic facts of it.

As I already spoonfed to you, one was an acting government entity, and one was not.

Yes, I saw your proof-free claims about government employment.
I also noticed your failure to post the relevant law.

You know this right wing tactic of always referring back to the Clinton's or Obama isn't really working for you.

It's not a 'tactic'. It's talking about the entire context of an issue / scandal. It is pointing out FACT.

Case in Point:

Hillary Clinton operated an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server containing TOP SECRET data that was accessed by 6 separate foreign entities, compromising national security. It also revealed how she and the Democrats rigged primaries, cheated in debates, etc.....

All of this attacking Trump over the narrative that 'the Russians hacked the election' can be traced all the way back to Hillary's crime.

- If Hillary Had not been operating her illegal server, there would have been no hack.

- Had Obama done something about the Russians in 2014, had he shut down Hillary's criminal use of her illegal server that he knew about, there would have been no 'hack' of the election'.

- Had Democrats complied with the most basic cyber security procedures they were required to follow they would not have become 'victims' of a PHISHING attack, would not have compromised national security, and the 'hack of the election' would never have happened.

Pointing out that all of this can be traced back to Hillary and Obama 2 years before the 2016 election, however, does NOTHING for the Democrats who want desperately to blame Trump, making him the scapegoat for why Hillary lost an election her criminal ass should have never been in.

Shame on Conservatives for pointing all of that out.

Bwuhahahaha.......

so dude, how did russia affect the election? let me ask that way.

Simple.....

upload_2018-7-19_14-59-7.jpeg

My answer is no

-Geaux

Without Vladimir Putin's assistance Trump would not be POTUS today. It's all in the numbers. Trump won the election on an accumulated vote total of a mere 73K votes coming out of 3 blue rust belt states, while he lost the popular vote by 3 million.

As James Clapper stated in his book "Facts & Fears" with all the Russian adds that were put on social media outlets, it's impossible not to believe that millions of Americans couldn't have been influenced by those Russian adds. They specifically targeted white conservative voters in swing states, and knew what specific adds to place in that swing state. Then those adds were shared by millions.. IOW millions of Americans saw them.You'll probably recognize some of them. . There are more.
James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.

russian-facebook-example-980.jpg

Analysis | The Facebook ads Russians showed to different groups

You have young people who use Facebook as their main stream news network.

The most damaging was the Russian hack that leaked Debbie Wasserman's email, which was designed to enrage Sanders supporters against Hillary Clinton, with Sanders claiming that the primary was rigged against him. Hillary Clinton kicked Sanders behind by a whopping 3,775,437 primary popular votes. In comparison Clinton lost to Obama in 2008 by a mere 41,622 primary votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

Trump campaigned for enraged Sanders supporters, and we had Sanders supporters all over this board, threatening that if Sanders didn't win the nomination they would vote for Trump. How many of them didn't vote, cast a vote for a 3rd party or actually voted for Trump we'll never know.

In conclusion there is just no mathematical or plausible way to believe that without Vladimir Putin's interference into this election that Trump would be POTUS today.

GreenS20160728_low.jpg

A great book to read on Vladimir Putin's inside war on America is this. It reads like a Grisham spy novel. Vladimir Putin will do it again.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Clearly Russians know more about the demographics of American politics than most Americans do. It was a brilliant strategy that worked, & only knowledge of how Putin did it will stop him in the future.

My crystal ball says you’re pretty dumb....

I know it's got to be very embarassing for millions of Americans that now know they supported & voted for the Russian Manchurian candidate. But the facts are there to show, that without Vladimir Putin's interference into the election, that in no way would Trump be POTUS today. JAMES CLAPPER agrees with that assessment.

I imagine you're one of them--:auiqs.jpg: It's not like you didn't hear it throughout the campaign. Trump continually trashed NATO & our allies, while continually praising Putin. While Republicans stood there with mouths agape. You still voted for him.

He showed you another instance. This when he met the Ruissans in the oval office, kicked out American media and let Russian media in. There werej only 3 other Americans in that room. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adivser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washiington Post that Trump had given classified information to the Russians, that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

This was done deliberately by Trump to show Putin what he could get away with as President.

In fact, US intelligence had warned Isreali Intelligence to not give Trump any classified information citing he is compromised by Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump didn't count on is McMaster, Powell & Tillerson, swore an oath to this country (not him) to defend and protect against foreign & domestic enemies. Did it ever occur to you that they may consider Trump to be the enemy, and that's why we get so many leaks?

For those that are interested in how Putin stole the 2016 election scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread. Ignorance and denial is not going to iinsure Vladimir Putin won't do it again.
It must be embarrassing to keep repeating the same lie 3 years later and still have no evidence to back it up....

:p
A perfect description of you. You start threads daily with all manner of idiotic claims and predictions, and they NEVER come to pass. Not ever. How embarrassing.

Mr. Mrs. born yesterday on this board, like you would know anything about any of my habits on this board.

It may interest you to know that I was a lifelong Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party. I then changed my party status to independent and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN. I have been on this board since 2008 and have over 17K posts to prove what I just said.

There are too many stupid people that vote in this country. The people who supported and voted for Donald are stupid. There is no question about that. They have been living in a right wing media bubble for over the last 20 years, only watching right wing media, only reading right wing web sites, and being brainwashed into believing that all other media sources are FAKE news. They have been "stupified." Three or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, misconceptions, lies along with enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling has resulted in the Presidency of our first known TRAITOR, Donald Trump. The Russian Manchurian President..

And I am just as certain that most of you don't even know this:

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

Today FOX NEWS is the FAKE NEWS.

FOX NEWS journalists have threatened to quit.

So for you FOX NEWS watchers I would strongly suggest that you actually take the next 20 minutes to read this article. It may save you from making this "yuuuuuggge" mistake again. At this point FOX NEWS is insulting your intelligence & integrity on a daily basis, simply because they know you'll be back for more. And when you refuse to turn the channel or read anything else you can be very easily manipulated into who you support, what you believe, and who you're going to vote for.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-960-720.png

Now to find the other half of your brain, scroll back to these links and spend some time reading and watching video's of "real News."

For how Vladimir Putin changed the course of the election & why Trump won.
Scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread.

That time when Trump gave the Russians classified information in the Oval office. It wasn't a mistake it was deliberate.
Scroll back to page 41 post # 401 on this thread.

And for the Collusion, and Russian investigation real news
Scroll back to page 43 post # 425.

When you're done with all of that read a book.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I saw your proof-free claims about government employment.
and so you, like my loyal little attack poodle, responded back to me instead of looking it up. Good for you.

So, let's review:

You not only don't understand the difference, you also don't understand why it is important. And yet here you are talking about this, while these are the basic facts of the issue.

As you can see by this thread the far eft is still running the narrative with Russia in it.

They just need to admit that Hilary is worse than Trump so we can all move on.

All they are doing is paving the way for Hilary to run in 2020..

lokk at the 3 letter word that i opened my reply with.

like i said.... your comprehension skills suck.

you = poorly educated *derp*

If that's the case, Hillary's Russian dossier broke the law.

lol... first of all- it wasn't hillary's dossier until after it was a (R) dossier. oppositional research is not illegal, unless there were laws broken to obtain the info.

nice try, doesn't fly.

It was always Hillary's dossier.

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

The Washington Free Beacon had nothing to do with producing the mess known as the Trump dossier.

That was all crooked Hillary's doing.

Glen Simpson testified under oath that it started out as oppositional research by the right.
Not much was dug up when it was dropped. THAT'S when Hillary picked it up & when Steele came upon the names, dates, & actions being carried out in real time- THAT'S when it was tied into what Papadopulous was reported to have been saying reported to the FBI by the Aussie ambassador. Most if not all of the dossier has checked out with the FBI... except for the pee pee tape.
You believe the Aussie ambassador?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Papadopolous is cooperating.... :popcorn:

lol... first of all- it wasn't hillary's dossier until after it was a (R) dossier. oppositional research is not illegal, unless there were laws broken to obtain the info.

nice try, doesn't fly.

Oh look, a fucking liar - how unique for a Communist.

EDIT - that is NOT Buckeyes quote - it is Comrade Playtime.

i don't lie. look it up yourself, you lazy ass mutt.

Without Vladimir Putin's assistance Trump would not be POTUS today. It's all in the numbers. Trump won the election on an accumulated vote total of a mere 73K votes coming out of 3 blue rust belt states, while he lost the popular vote by 3 million.

As James Clapper stated in his book "Facts & Fears" with all the Russian adds that were put on social media outlets, it's impossible not to believe that millions of Americans couldn't have been influenced by those Russian adds. They specifically targeted white conservative voters in swing states, and knew what specific adds to place in that swing state. Then those adds were shared by millions.. IOW millions of Americans saw them.You'll probably recognize some of them. . There are more.
James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.

Analysis | The Facebook ads Russians showed to different groups

You have young people who use Facebook as their main stream news network.

The most damaging was the Russian hack that leaked Debbie Wasserman's email, which was designed to enrage Sanders supporters against Hillary Clinton, with Sanders claiming that the primary was rigged against him. Hillary Clinton kicked Sanders behind by a whopping 3,775,437 primary popular votes. In comparison Clinton lost to Obama in 2008 by a mere 41,622 primary votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

Trump campaigned for enraged Sanders supporters, and we had Sanders supporters all over this board, threatening that if Sanders didn't win the nomination they would vote for Trump. How many of them didn't vote, cast a vote for a 3rd party or actually voted for Trump we'll never know.

In conclusion there is just no mathematical or plausible way to believe that without Vladimir Putin's interference into this election that Trump would be POTUS today.

GreenS20160728_low.jpg

A great book to read on Vladimir Putin's inside war on America is this. It reads like a Grisham spy novel. Vladimir Putin will do it again.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Clearly Russians know more about the demographics of American politics than most Americans do. It was a brilliant strategy that worked, & only knowledge of how Putin did it will stop him in the future.

I know it's got to be very embarassing for millions of Americans that now know they supported & voted for the Russian Manchurian candidate. But the facts are there to show, that without Vladimir Putin's interference into the election, that in no way would Trump be POTUS today. JAMES CLAPPER agrees with that assessment.

I imagine you're one of them--:auiqs.jpg: It's not like you didn't hear it throughout the campaign. Trump continually trashed NATO & our allies, while continually praising Putin. While Republicans stood there with mouths agape. You still voted for him.

He showed you another instance. This when he met the Ruissans in the oval office, kicked out American media and let Russian media in. There werej only 3 other Americans in that room. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adivser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washiington Post that Trump had given classified information to the Russians, that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

This was done deliberately by Trump to show Putin what he could get away with as President.

In fact, US intelligence had warned Isreali Intelligence to not give Trump any classified information citing he is compromised by Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump didn't count on is McMaster, Powell & Tillerson, swore an oath to this country (not him) to defend and protect against foreign & domestic enemies. Did it ever occur to you that they may consider Trump to be the enemy, and that's why we get so many leaks?

For those that are interested in how Putin stole the 2016 election scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread. Ignorance and denial is not going to iinsure Vladimir Putin won't do it again.
It must be embarrassing to keep repeating the same lie 3 years later and still have no evidence to back it up....

A perfect description of you. You start threads daily with all manner of idiotic claims and predictions, and they NEVER come to pass. Not ever. How embarrassing.

They do have reading comprehension classes for adults.

Go back to page 36 post # 360 and try again. It's very clear that Vladimir Putin knows more about the demographics of American politics better than most Americans do.

I am certain that most Americans saw these Russian adds on FACEBOOK, that were then shared with millions of others.

It was specifically designed for white conservative voters in swing states, while at the same time Putin was active in getting Sanders supporters outraged at Hillary Clinton via the Russian hack & leak of Debbie Wasserman's email.

It was really brilliant on Vladimir Putin's behalf, via the internet agency from St. Petersburg, Russia.

putin-and-trump-and-hacking-cartoon-sack.jpg

Last edited:

Go back to page 36 post # 360 and try again. It's very clear that Vladimir Putin knows more about the demographics of American politics better than most Americans do.

if you click on the post # you can then c/p the direct link to it in another post.

I've seen this comment many times and I'm not going to answer it. If you really want an adversary to swing our elections then do nothing.

What do you propose we do against Mexico who openly fucks with our elections, and the democrats who openly collude with Mexico?
I'll guess you are hinting at illegal immigration and the supposed millions of fraudulent votes cast. If theres more please elaborate. And if you have a link to evidence the number of fraudulent votes cast and that the Mexican government is somehow behind it pulling the strings please share. It seems flimsy. The mexicans tend to have a valid purpose as migrant workers. What's the purpose of Russian cyberwarfare? Are those hackers just looking for work or somewhere to hangout safely?

I guess you didn't bother to read the thread or click the links I provided.
I'll look for it. I don't read every post. I comment on some and then follow replies. Half of the posts are flaming or so dismissive that it's not worth my time. It's not that I wouldn't be interested in seeing it..its that the format and medium require too much time especially when threads get over 100 posts. I'd prefer something that summarized major points and filtered out the garbage.

A diplomatic correspondence is not being pen pals. :)

Pen pals have many regular corresponding letters to each other.
So where are all of them?

If the information provided by the Russians was of no value .....

Why did Trump repeatedly use it in his campaign?

oh good god- i was being facetious when i used the term- but the mutt didn't know or think they would have corresponded at all given the fact that ol' karl was a dirty marxist.

oh good god- i was being facetious when i used the term- but the mutt didn't know or think they would have corresponded at all given the fact that ol' karl was a dirty marxist.

I thought you were. :)
I was just helping to put it in a better perspective for him. :)

I am certain that most Americans saw these Russian adds on FACEBOOK, that were then shared with millions of others.

It was specifically designed for white conservative voters in swing states, while at the same time Putin was active in getting Sanders supporters outraged at Hillary Clinton via the Russian hack & leak of Debbie Wasserman's email.

It was really brilliant on Vladimir Putin's behalf, via the internet agency from St. Petersburg, Russia.

putin-and-trump-and-hacking-cartoon-sack.jpg

What is even more shocking is Putin's control over the DOJ, FBI and the Mueller investigation. Despite knowing for 18 months that Putin was running the country by proxy, nothing has been done! We must conclude he has taken full control of our government now. First, he has a private meeting with Trump. And, then, he invited Mueller to Russia to "view an interrogation". Or is he simply meeting with Mueller to share the next phase of the plan. Putin is not the type to discuss such things openly. He would need meet Mueller in person in a secured location. It is ingenious he came up with a viable plan to bring Mueller to Russia without being suspected. I would suggest a second special counsel, but that would also be chosen by Putin.

Forum List

Back