Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
I've seen this comment many times and I'm not going to answer it. If you really want an adversary to swing our elections then do nothing.

What do you propose we do against Mexico who openly fucks with our elections, and the democrats who openly collude with Mexico?
I'll guess you are hinting at illegal immigration and the supposed millions of fraudulent votes cast. If theres more please elaborate. And if you have a link to evidence the number of fraudulent votes cast and that the Mexican government is somehow behind it pulling the strings please share. It seems flimsy. The mexicans tend to have a valid purpose as migrant workers. What's the purpose of Russian cyberwarfare? Are those hackers just looking for work or somewhere to hangout safely?

I guess you didn't bother to read the thread or click the links I provided.
I'll look for it. I don't read every post. I comment on some and then follow replies. Half of the posts are flaming or so dismissive that it's not worth my time. It's not that I wouldn't be interested in seeing it..its that the format and medium require too much time especially when threads get over 100 posts. I'd prefer something that summarized major points and filtered out the garbage.
That’s the entire board
About 80% of the board is Republican or right-wing brainwashed functional dumbasses. The question is poorly written as they were indirectly responsible with our ratings mad media and James Comey also necessary. Bulshit emails between powerless staffers were a joke from the start. And those 33000 missing emails were personal emails any secretary of state is allowed to delete duh... Conspiracy nut job GOP dupes anyway.

What do you propose we do against Mexico who openly fucks with our elections, and the democrats who openly collude with Mexico?
I'll guess you are hinting at illegal immigration and the supposed millions of fraudulent votes cast. If theres more please elaborate. And if you have a link to evidence the number of fraudulent votes cast and that the Mexican government is somehow behind it pulling the strings please share. It seems flimsy. The mexicans tend to have a valid purpose as migrant workers. What's the purpose of Russian cyberwarfare? Are those hackers just looking for work or somewhere to hangout safely?

I guess you didn't bother to read the thread or click the links I provided.
I'll look for it. I don't read every post. I comment on some and then follow replies. Half of the posts are flaming or so dismissive that it's not worth my time. It's not that I wouldn't be interested in seeing it..its that the format and medium require too much time especially when threads get over 100 posts. I'd prefer something that summarized major points and filtered out the garbage.
That’s the entire board
About 80% of the board is Republican or right-wing dumbasses. The question is poorly written as they were indirectly responsible with our ratings mad media and James Comey also necessary. Bulshit emails between powerless staffers were a joke from the start. And those 33000 missing emails were personal emails any secretary of state is allowed to delete d u h... Conspiracy nut job GOP dupes anyway.
Hater dupes lol

-Geaux

Wow, roughly 90% say no. Kind of lines up with my thread a little while ago about a Gallup poll that showed less than 1% of America rated the Russian investigation as important

-Geaux
Got a link to that poll?
Gallup Shows How Much Americans Really Care About The "Situation With Russia"
Nice bluff....but it leads to another one of your misleading posts
That has the link genius

-Geaux

If Russians helped Trump to be elected where is the frickn' EVIDENCE????????

It's been almost 2 years and only blah-blah instead of single fact!
What kind of evidence would prove it, to you?

What is it that you want to see?

You mean like this amazing article by the huff n puff that said the following? You mean like that?

A tape might exist of Trump doing something in an elevator, though exactly where that somewhere is and what that something might be, no one in media can say. That’s because no one in media seems to have seen the tape — or is even confident it exists.

If Russians helped Trump to be elected where is the frickn' EVIDENCE????????

It's been almost 2 years and only blah-blah instead of single fact!
What kind of evidence would prove it, to you?

What is it that you want to see?

You mean like this amazing article by the huff n puff that said the following? You mean like that?

A tape might exist of Trump doing something in an elevator, though exactly where that somewhere is and what that something might be, no one in media can say. That’s because no one in media seems to have seen the tape — or is even confident it exists.
Hi Pixie! :)

I have no idea what that statement posted is even about? Haven't ever seen or heard anything of the sort on the news either?

And do not know what it has to do with the Special Counsel's investigation or how that has anything to do with the Russians interfering in our election process, the core centerpiece of democracy???

Last edited:
I believe Russia did what's it's been doing for the last 10 years. It's just for some reason, on November 9th 2016 Liberal America went ape shit looking for a scapegoat and Russia won.

Weak minded Americans succumbing to the wiley Russians.
Haven’t met one yet
Haven’t heard one identify
Somewhere out there gotta be one?
Please step forward and reveal that social media made you change your vote AND it was Russians who did it

Last edited:
I believe Russia did what's it's been doing for the last 10 years. It's just for some reason, on November 9th 2016 Liberal America went ape shit looking for a scapegoat and Russia won.
Really? they stole the DNC's and the DCCCs private emails and weaponized them against a candidate, through wikileaks the past 10 years?

And 10 years prior to the election, FACEBOOK had a million users and now it has 2.2 BILLION users for them to push their propaganda campaign.....on social media.

I think they may have been trying to mess with our elections through propaganda as you have stated, over the previous 10 years, but they did not have the means to be successful until FACEBOOK and social media and smart phones etc, became a daily part of life....they succeeded this time, and that is the difference.

I know it's got to be very embarassing for millions of Americans that now know they supported & voted for the Russian Manchurian candidate. But the facts are there to show, that without Vladimir Putin's interference into the election, that in no way would Trump be POTUS today. JAMES CLAPPER agrees with that assessment.

I imagine you're one of them--:auiqs.jpg: It's not like you didn't hear it throughout the campaign. Trump continually trashed NATO & our allies, while continually praising Putin. While Republicans stood there with mouths agape. You still voted for him.

He showed you another instance. This when he met the Ruissans in the oval office, kicked out American media and let Russian media in. There werej only 3 other Americans in that room. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adivser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washiington Post that Trump had given classified information to the Russians, that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

This was done deliberately by Trump to show Putin what he could get away with as President.

In fact, US intelligence had warned Isreali Intelligence to not give Trump any classified information citing he is compromised by Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump didn't count on is McMaster, Powell & Tillerson, swore an oath to this country (not him) to defend and protect against foreign & domestic enemies. Did it ever occur to you that they may consider Trump to be the enemy, and that's why we get so many leaks?

For those that are interested in how Putin stole the 2016 election scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread. Ignorance and denial is not going to iinsure Vladimir Putin won't do it again.
It must be embarrassing to keep repeating the same lie 3 years later and still have no evidence to back it up....

:p
A perfect description of you. You start threads daily with all manner of idiotic claims and predictions, and they NEVER come to pass. Not ever. How embarrassing.
so dude, how did russia affect the election? let me ask that way.

They do have reading comprehension classes for adults.

Go back to page 36 post # 360 and try again. It's very clear that Vladimir Putin knows more about the demographics of American politics better than most Americans do.

I am certain that most Americans saw these Russian adds on FACEBOOK, that were then shared with millions of others.

russian-facebook-example-980.jpg

It was specifically designed for white conservative voters in swing states, while at the same time Putin was active in getting Sanders supporters outraged at Hillary Clinton via the Russian hack & leak of Debbie Wasserman's email.

It was really brilliant on Vladimir Putin's behalf, via the internet agency from St. Petersburg, Russia.

putin-and-trump-and-hacking-cartoon-sack.jpg
When was being on facebook illegal? :auiqs.jpg:

Go get your crayons and coloring books, turn on your FOX NEWS and enjoy the storm that's coming.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

James Clapper is on record for stating that had it not been for Vladimir Putin, Trump would not be POTUS today.

This link on this thread explains how Vladimir Putin won the election.

This link on this thread explains why Trump gave classified information to the Russians in the Oval office

Here is the Russian collusion, also on this thread.

Funny-Cartoons-of-Donald-Trump-6.jpg

Last edited:
It must be embarrassing to keep repeating the same lie 3 years later and still have no evidence to back it up....

:p
A perfect description of you. You start threads daily with all manner of idiotic claims and predictions, and they NEVER come to pass. Not ever. How embarrassing.

Go back to page 36 post # 360 and try again. It's very clear that Vladimir Putin knows more about the demographics of American politics better than most Americans do.

I am certain that most Americans saw these Russian adds on FACEBOOK, that were then shared with millions of others.

It was specifically designed for white conservative voters in swing states, while at the same time Putin was active in getting Sanders supporters outraged at Hillary Clinton via the Russian hack & leak of Debbie Wasserman's email.

It was really brilliant on Vladimir Putin's behalf, via the internet agency from St. Petersburg, Russia.

Go get your crayons and coloring books, turn on your FOX NEWS and enjoy the storm that's coming.

James Clapper is on record for stating that had it not been for Vladimir Putin, Trump would not be POTUS today.

This link on this thread explains why Trump gave classified information to the Russians in the Oval office

Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election.

...and still no Russian connection

Really? This article was confirmed by James Clapper under oath over a year ago.

[GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation that the above article is true:
FEINSTEIN: The Guardian has reported that Britain's intelligence service first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious interactions between Trump advisers and Russian intelligence agents. This information was passed on to U.S. intelligence agencies. Over the spring of 2016, multiple European allies passed on additional information to the United States about contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians. Is this accurate? YATES: I -- I can't answer that. FEINSTEIN: General Clapper, is that accurate? CLAPPER: Yes, it is and it's also quite sensitive.FEINSTEIN: OK. Let me ask you this.
CLAPPER: The specifics are -- are --- are quite sensitive.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents including the very day that they hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't even pull off a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

They were being picked up in daily routine spying operations by several different foreign countries of their monitoring of Russian intelligence agents since 2015. That intelligence was passed onto the FBI, and James Comey started the Russian investigation in July of 2016..

And it sure didn't help that Trump got on National T.V. and admitted to Obsruction of Justice.

image038-4.jpg

For more on this board.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.
James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.
Most damaging evidence of Russian collusion with Trump campaign released today
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

This book puts it all together and reads like a Grisham spy novel. It follows all the other major media's reporting over the last 18 months, (with the exception of FOX NEWS, of course.) Very well written, easy to follow and hard to put down. It will prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony. Then the impeachment proceedings will begin.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

And already an admittance of guilt
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections
Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me

Last edited:
This is hilarious. It shows you put no blame on your own for the conniving behind your backs, confirming they had two faces, one public and one private, that they would do and say anything to win, that they had no problem lying to their constituents, and had absolutely total disregard to national security, yet you want to blame everyone else but your own. That is so laughable, it isn’t even funny. I think God they were exposed for their corruption every day. I can’t wait for the entire scheme to be exposed. It is obvious, just as their emails exposed, they look out for no one but their selves. No one. Just as they have tried to rewrite their entire history, trying to wipe it from everything they can possibly control. Well, they are slowly losing that control and that wall is tumbling down, piece by piece.

Really? This article was confirmed by James Clapper under oath over a year ago.

[GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation that the above article is true:
FEINSTEIN: The Guardian has reported that Britain's intelligence service first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious interactions between Trump advisers and Russian intelligence agents. This information was passed on to U.S. intelligence agencies. Over the spring of 2016, multiple European allies passed on additional information to the United States about contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians. Is this accurate? YATES: I -- I can't answer that. FEINSTEIN: General Clapper, is that accurate? CLAPPER: Yes, it is and it's also quite sensitive.FEINSTEIN: OK. Let me ask you this.
CLAPPER: The specifics are -- are --- are quite sensitive.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents including the very day that they hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't even pull off a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

They were being picked up in daily routine spying operations by several different foreign countries of their monitoring of Russian intelligence agents since 2015. That intelligence was passed onto the FBI, and James Comey started the Russian investigation in July of 2016..

And it sure didn't help that Trump got on National T.V. and admitted to Obsruction of Justice.

image038-4.jpg

For more on this board.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.
James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.
Most damaging evidence of Russian collusion with Trump campaign released today
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

This book puts it all together and reads like a Grisham spy novel. It follows all the other major media's reporting over the last 18 months, (with the exception of FOX NEWS, of course.) Very well written, easy to follow and hard to put down. It will prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony. Then the impeachment proceedings will begin.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

And already an admittance of guilt
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections
Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me

Here, I’ll help ya out. In his original post is the link to this link, page 6
https://news.gallup.com/file/poll/237392/180718SatMIP.pdf
Read it and weep.

Wow, roughly 90% say no. Kind of lines up with my thread a little while ago about a Gallup poll that showed less than 1% of America rated the Russian investigation as important

-Geaux
Got a link to that poll?

Hillary lost for a number of reasons
No Doubt. but, if one of those reasons was Russian interference, that's kind of a big deal.

By posting news, is now a big deal???

So you are telling us the American public didn't have a right to know the DNC rigged the nomination?

DNC rigged? You bet it was Sanders was hand picked to loss, but he made gains with the Commie stuff he was spouting. So it WAS rigged by put Sander up against Clinton.

We have a country now run by a President selected by the minority of the country.
Maybe if Hillary spent more time with the voters,
and less money running negative ads, things would be different

She spent twice as much on negative ads,
and less than half as much time with voters....

Just the fact that he was nominated,
should have been a clue that people were fed up,
instead of assuming, they handed her the presidency

Here, I’ll help ya out. In his original post is the link to this link, page 6
https://news.gallup.com/file/poll/237392/180718SatMIP.pdf
Read it and weep.

-Geaux
Got a link to that poll?
Thanks for the post and link it was interesting stuff to read.

Forum List

Back