Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
I know it's got to be very embarassing for millions of Americans that now know they supported & voted for the Russian Manchurian candidate. But the facts are there to show, that without Vladimir Putin's interference into the election, that in no way would Trump be POTUS today. JAMES CLAPPER agrees with that assessment.

I imagine you're one of them--:auiqs.jpg: It's not like you didn't hear it throughout the campaign. Trump continually trashed NATO & our allies, while continually praising Putin. While Republicans stood there with mouths agape. You still voted for him.

He showed you another instance. This when he met the Ruissans in the oval office, kicked out American media and let Russian media in. There werej only 3 other Americans in that room. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adivser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washiington Post that Trump had given classified information to the Russians, that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

This was done deliberately by Trump to show Putin what he could get away with as President.

In fact, US intelligence had warned Isreali Intelligence to not give Trump any classified information citing he is compromised by Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump didn't count on is McMaster, Powell & Tillerson, swore an oath to this country (not him) to defend and protect against foreign & domestic enemies. Did it ever occur to you that they may consider Trump to be the enemy, and that's why we get so many leaks?

For those that are interested in how Putin stole the 2016 election scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread. Ignorance and denial is not going to iinsure Vladimir Putin won't do it again.
It must be embarrassing to keep repeating the same lie 3 years later and still have no evidence to back it up....

:p
A perfect description of you. You start threads daily with all manner of idiotic claims and predictions, and they NEVER come to pass. Not ever. How embarrassing.
so dude, how did russia affect the election? let me ask that way.

They do have reading comprehension classes for adults.

Go back to page 36 post # 360 and try again. It's very clear that Vladimir Putin knows more about the demographics of American politics better than most Americans do.

I am certain that most Americans saw these Russian adds on FACEBOOK, that were then shared with millions of others.

russian-facebook-example-980.jpg

It was specifically designed for white conservative voters in swing states, while at the same time Putin was active in getting Sanders supporters outraged at Hillary Clinton via the Russian hack & leak of Debbie Wasserman's email.

It was really brilliant on Vladimir Putin's behalf, via the internet agency from St. Petersburg, Russia.

putin-and-trump-and-hacking-cartoon-sack.jpg

What is even more shocking is Putin's control over the DOJ, FBI and the Mueller investigation. Despite knowing for 18 months that Putin was running the country by proxy, nothing has been done! We must conclude he has taken full control of our government now. First, he has a private meeting with Trump. And, then, he invited Mueller to Russia to "view an interrogation". Or is he simply meeting with Mueller to share the next phase of the plan. Putin is not the type to discuss such things openly. He would need meet Mueller in person in a secured location. It is ingenious he came up with a viable plan to bring Mueller to Russia without being suspected. I would suggest a second special counsel, but that would also be chosen by Putin.

wait.... what? putin is controlling mueller? :lmao:

It must be embarrassing to keep repeating the same lie 3 years later and still have no evidence to back it up....

A perfect description of you. You start threads daily with all manner of idiotic claims and predictions, and they NEVER come to pass. Not ever. How embarrassing.

Go back to page 36 post # 360 and try again. It's very clear that Vladimir Putin knows more about the demographics of American politics better than most Americans do.

I am certain that most Americans saw these Russian adds on FACEBOOK, that were then shared with millions of others.

It was specifically designed for white conservative voters in swing states, while at the same time Putin was active in getting Sanders supporters outraged at Hillary Clinton via the Russian hack & leak of Debbie Wasserman's email.

It was really brilliant on Vladimir Putin's behalf, via the internet agency from St. Petersburg, Russia.

What is even more shocking is Putin's control over the DOJ, FBI and the Mueller investigation. Despite knowing for 18 months that Putin was running the country by proxy, nothing has been done! We must conclude he has taken full control of our government now. First, he has a private meeting with Trump. And, then, he invited Mueller to Russia to "view an interrogation". Or is he simply meeting with Mueller to share the next phase of the plan. Putin is not the type to discuss such things openly. He would need meet Mueller in person in a secured location. It is ingenious he came up with a viable plan to bring Mueller to Russia without being suspected. I would suggest a second special counsel, but that would also be chosen by Putin.

wait.... what? putin is controlling mueller? :lmao:

Give it up, it's hopeless.
You can't argue with stupidity.

Only about 200K votes swung the election because of the Gerrymandering, Voter Intimidation and rules changes by Republicans mostly in Red states. Democrats have no history of doing these things.

The Comey announcement combined with the Social Media blitz by the Russians and the Wiki-leaks releases definitely swung the election with only 200K votes in the balance. If Trump had won the popular vote, I would be skeptical. He didn't, even though he would like you to believe he did.

We have a country now run by a President selected by the minority of the country. It would not be so bad if he was at least competent.

You are an absolute partisan fool or a lying idiot, maybe both.

Here are links that prove Dems have a history of ALL THOSE THINGS.
Maybe you can get the Mods to remove your post so there won’t be a record of how foolish you are.

GERRYMANDERING-
Analysis | How Maryland Democrats pulled off their aggressive gerrymander
For a sense of the extent of the Democrat-drawn gerrymander, consider this: In 2016, Republican candidates won 37 percent of the statewide two-party vote for U.S. House seats. But because of the way Democrats drew district boundaries after the 2010 Census, that translated to just one of the state's eight House seats.

VOTER INTIMIDATION, ILLEGAL VOTING, FALSIFYING RESULTS-
Four members of an election board were charged Monday with intimidating voters, casting bogus ballots, and falsely certifying the results in their polling place during a March 21 special election for the state House’s 197th District.

Those charged include Dolores Shaw, 61; Calvin Mattox, 52; Thurman George, 57; and Wallace Hill, 60. The four — all Democrats — manned the ballot machines at the Esperanza Health Center at Kensington and Allegheny Avenues in the 43rd Ward, one of the polling places where complaints about illegal electioneering were lodged.

Yes, I saw your proof-free claims about government employment.
and so you, like my loyal little attack poodle, responded back to me instead of looking it up. Good for you.

So, let's review:

You not only don't understand the difference, you also don't understand why it is important. And yet here you are talking about this, while these are the basic facts of the issue.

Did you have any proof that the Russian lawyer in Trump tower worked for the Russian government?
Did you have any proof the Russian spies that Steele used as sources didn't work for the Russian government?

So far we have Clinton paying foreigners for info. Trump not paying for not getting info.

If that's the case, Hillary's Russian dossier broke the law.

lol... first of all- it wasn't hillary's dossier until after it was a (R) dossier. oppositional research is not illegal, unless there were laws broken to obtain the info.

nice try, doesn't fly.

It was always Hillary's dossier.

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

The Washington Free Beacon had nothing to do with producing the mess known as the Trump dossier.

That was all crooked Hillary's doing.

Glen Simpson testified under oath that it started out as oppositional research by the right.
Not much was dug up when it was dropped. THAT'S when Hillary picked it up & when Steele came upon the names, dates, & actions being carried out in real time- THAT'S when it was tied into what Papadopulous was reported to have been saying reported to the FBI by the Aussie ambassador. Most if not all of the dossier has checked out with the FBI... except for the pee pee tape.
You believe the Aussie ambassador?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Papadopolous is cooperating.... :popcorn:
About what? You are a great parrot

Only about 200K votes swung the election because of the Gerrymandering, Voter Intimidation and rules changes by Republicans mostly in Red states. Democrats have no history of doing these things.

The Comey announcement combined with the Social Media blitz by the Russians and the Wiki-leaks releases definitely swung the election with only 200K votes in the balance. If Trump had won the popular vote, I would be skeptical. He didn't, even though he would like you to believe he did.

We have a country now run by a President selected by the minority of the country. It would not be so bad if he was at least competent.

You are an absolute partisan fool or a lying idiot, maybe both.

Here are links that prove Dems have a history of ALL THOSE THINGS.
Maybe you can get the Mods to remove your post so there won’t be a record of how foolish you are.

GERRYMANDERING-
Analysis | How Maryland Democrats pulled off their aggressive gerrymander
For a sense of the extent of the Democrat-drawn gerrymander, consider this: In 2016, Republican candidates won 37 percent of the statewide two-party vote for U.S. House seats. But because of the way Democrats drew district boundaries after the 2010 Census, that translated to just one of the state's eight House seats.

VOTER INTIMIDATION, ILLEGAL VOTING, FALSIFYING RESULTS-
Four members of an election board were charged Monday with intimidating voters, casting bogus ballots, and falsely certifying the results in their polling place during a March 21 special election for the state House’s 197th District.

Those charged include Dolores Shaw, 61; Calvin Mattox, 52; Thurman George, 57; and Wallace Hill, 60. The four — all Democrats — manned the ballot machines at the Esperanza Health Center at Kensington and Allegheny Avenues in the 43rd Ward, one of the polling places where complaints about illegal electioneering were lodged.
Dems own the KKK, segregation and baby killing what an outstanding party

lol... first of all- it wasn't hillary's dossier until after it was a (R) dossier. oppositional research is not illegal, unless there were laws broken to obtain the info.

nice try, doesn't fly.

Oh look, a fucking liar - how unique for a Communist.

EDIT - that is NOT Buckeyes quote - it is Comrade Playtime.

i don't lie. look it up yourself, you lazy ass mutt.
Nope you’re a parrot

My crystal ball says you’re pretty dumb....

I know it's got to be very embarassing for millions of Americans that now know they supported & voted for the Russian Manchurian candidate. But the facts are there to show, that without Vladimir Putin's interference into the election, that in no way would Trump be POTUS today. JAMES CLAPPER agrees with that assessment.

I imagine you're one of them--:auiqs.jpg: It's not like you didn't hear it throughout the campaign. Trump continually trashed NATO & our allies, while continually praising Putin. While Republicans stood there with mouths agape. You still voted for him.

He showed you another instance. This when he met the Ruissans in the oval office, kicked out American media and let Russian media in. There werej only 3 other Americans in that room. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adivser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washiington Post that Trump had given classified information to the Russians, that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

This was done deliberately by Trump to show Putin what he could get away with as President.

In fact, US intelligence had warned Isreali Intelligence to not give Trump any classified information citing he is compromised by Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump didn't count on is McMaster, Powell & Tillerson, swore an oath to this country (not him) to defend and protect against foreign & domestic enemies. Did it ever occur to you that they may consider Trump to be the enemy, and that's why we get so many leaks?

For those that are interested in how Putin stole the 2016 election scroll back to page 36 post # 360 on this thread. Ignorance and denial is not going to iinsure Vladimir Putin won't do it again.

When was being on facebook illegal? :auiqs.jpg:

Wow, roughly 90% say no. Kind of lines up with my thread a little while ago about a Gallup poll that showed less than 1% of America rated the Russian investigation as important

-Geaux

I've seen this comment many times and I'm not going to answer it. If you really want an adversary to swing our elections then do nothing.

What do you propose we do against Mexico who openly fucks with our elections, and the democrats who openly collude with Mexico?
I'll guess you are hinting at illegal immigration and the supposed millions of fraudulent votes cast. If theres more please elaborate. And if you have a link to evidence the number of fraudulent votes cast and that the Mexican government is somehow behind it pulling the strings please share. It seems flimsy. The mexicans tend to have a valid purpose as migrant workers. What's the purpose of Russian cyberwarfare? Are those hackers just looking for work or somewhere to hangout safely?

I guess you didn't bother to read the thread or click the links I provided.
I'll look for it. I don't read every post. I comment on some and then follow replies. Half of the posts are flaming or so dismissive that it's not worth my time. It's not that I wouldn't be interested in seeing it..its that the format and medium require too much time especially when threads get over 100 posts. I'd prefer something that summarized major points and filtered out the garbage.
That’s the entire board

If Russians helped Trump to be elected where is the frickn' EVIDENCE????????

It's been almost 2 years of blah-blah instead of one single fact!

See, this is how the Russians did it. By misinformation to dupe the dumbass Trump supporters.

Trump has been a huge embarrassment.

I would think the Trumpsters would welcome an excuse to blame something other than their own limited IQ, low levels of education, inbrededness, and just blame stupidity.

Wow, roughly 90% say no. Kind of lines up with my thread a little while ago about a Gallup poll that showed less than 1% of America rated the Russian investigation as important

-Geaux
Yet both completely at odds with public opinion polls. Who would have thought this place is a dumping ground for angry Trumpkins? I'm shocked, I tell you.

My answer is no

-Geaux

And how do you come to this conclusion.

What things happened that could have changed the outcome of the election? Or what things do people say could have changed the outcome of the election?

What adverts were there, how did they have an impact?

Just saying no, in the OP, is ridiculous.

-Geaux
Yet both completely at odds with public opinion polls. Who would have thought this place is a dumping ground for angry Trumpkins? I'm shocked, I tell you.
Like my other thread shows.......

America yawns at the Russian farce. Not even on their radar

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Well if everyone already knows Russia interfered, not sure what, but if they all know this, then give the purpose of an investigation into finding interference. They know, ask them

-Geaux
Got a link to that poll?

-Geaux

-Geaux
As scientific polls show...your polls are garbage...

Forum List

Back