Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Really? Hillary's fake info from Russians was okay?
Correct, as it was not solicited from a foreign government. Wow dude....literally square one...
Who was Steele?

a private citizen at the time.

A foreigner.

he was working for fusion GPS. a private citizen working for an american company.

not a lawyer working for the government of a hostile country. oh well, sucks to be everyone at trump tower meeting that fateful day.
what did they do at trump tower that was a crime? you keep posting that line. why? what was the issue. opposition research isn't a crime. so name fking something or stfu.

Oh and how would it be different from what hitlery's team did? please explain.

Yes, I saw your proof-free claims about government employment.
and so you, like my loyal little attack poodle, responded back to me instead of looking it up. Good for you.

So, let's review:

You not only don't understand the difference, you also don't understand why it is important. And yet here you are talking about this, while these are the basic facts of the issue.

Did you have any proof that the Russian lawyer in Trump tower worked for the Russian government?
Did you have any proof the Russian spies that Steele used as sources didn't work for the Russian government?

So far we have Clinton paying foreigners for info. Trump not paying for not getting info.

Veselnitskaya Linked to Russian Government in Swiss Case

lol... first of all- it wasn't hillary's dossier until after it was a (R) dossier. oppositional research is not illegal, unless there were laws broken to obtain the info.

nice try, doesn't fly.

It was always Hillary's dossier.

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

The Washington Free Beacon had nothing to do with producing the mess known as the Trump dossier.

That was all crooked Hillary's doing.

Glen Simpson testified under oath that it started out as oppositional research by the right.
Not much was dug up when it was dropped. THAT'S when Hillary picked it up & when Steele came upon the names, dates, & actions being carried out in real time- THAT'S when it was tied into what Papadopulous was reported to have been saying reported to the FBI by the Aussie ambassador. Most if not all of the dossier has checked out with the FBI... except for the pee pee tape.
You believe the Aussie ambassador?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Papadopolous is cooperating.... :popcorn:
About what? You are a great parrot

take your pick... & you need to eat some more spinach, you seem anemic.

papadopulous cooperating - Google Search

lol... first of all- it wasn't hillary's dossier until after it was a (R) dossier. oppositional research is not illegal, unless there were laws broken to obtain the info.

nice try, doesn't fly.

Oh look, a fucking liar - how unique for a Communist.

EDIT - that is NOT Buckeyes quote - it is Comrade Playtime.

i don't lie. look it up yourself, you lazy ass mutt.
Nope you’re a parrot

^^^ anemic ^^^

It was always Hillary's dossier.

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

The Washington Free Beacon had nothing to do with producing the mess known as the Trump dossier.

That was all crooked Hillary's doing.

Glen Simpson testified under oath that it started out as oppositional research by the right.
Not much was dug up when it was dropped. THAT'S when Hillary picked it up & when Steele came upon the names, dates, & actions being carried out in real time- THAT'S when it was tied into what Papadopulous was reported to have been saying reported to the FBI by the Aussie ambassador. Most if not all of the dossier has checked out with the FBI... except for the pee pee tape.

so you're saying papadopulous sang in public? post the interview.

Correct, as it was not solicited from a foreign government. Wow dude....literally square one...
Who was Steele?

A foreigner.

he was working for fusion GPS. a private citizen working for an american company.

not a lawyer working for the government of a hostile country. oh well, sucks to be everyone at trump tower meeting that fateful day.
what did they do at trump tower that was a crime? you keep posting that line. why? what was the issue. opposition research isn't a crime. so name fking something or stfu.

look it all up yourself. don't wanna? too bad, stay poorly educated... trump loves you long time & is counting on it.

Who was Steele?

A foreigner.

look it all up yourself. don't wanna? too bad, stay poorly educated... trump loves you long time & is counting on it.
no, you claimed there was a crime you give the crime committed or prove you are a liar.

and so you, like my loyal little attack poodle, responded back to me instead of looking it up. Good for you.

So, let's review:

You not only don't understand the difference, you also don't understand why it is important. And yet here you are talking about this, while these are the basic facts of the issue.

Did you have any proof that the Russian lawyer in Trump tower worked for the Russian government?
Did you have any proof the Russian spies that Steele used as sources didn't work for the Russian government?

So far we have Clinton paying foreigners for info. Trump not paying for not getting info.

was she found guilty? doesn't say that in that link and the russian government said they don't know her. so where's your other real evidence.

how do you get that outa what i said?

Still
Weak minded Americans succumbing to the wiley Russians.
Haven’t met one yet
Haven’t heard one identify
Somewhere out there gotta be one?
Please step forward and reveal that social media made you change your vote AND it was Russians who did it

Still waiting
Come on complainers, at least One of you raise your hand

A foreigner.

no, you claimed there was a crime you give the crime committed or prove you are a liar.

FEC campaign finance laws. start there.

dude, did you post links? so I'm assuming someone has video of him cooperating. how else would they know what he is saying? so you're saying he sang in public. so post one of those links of him singing.

Or are you saying those links are opinions of someone trying to lie about papadopulous? please, cause unless they were there, they no nothing more than you or me.

So, let's review:

was she found guilty? doesn't say that in that link and the russian government said they don't know her. so where's your other real evidence.

lol... the russians tell the truth.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's involved in the magnitsky case on behalf of the roooskies... that alone says it all.

dude, did you post links? so I'm assuming someone has video of him cooperating. how else would they know what he is saying? so you're saying he sang in public. so post one of those links of him singing.

you are an idiot. he's cooperating with mueller- that's why he hasn't been sentence yet... same for flynn. stop being stupid. mueller ain't gonna release those interviews.

Weak minded Americans succumbing to the wiley Russians.
Haven’t met one yet
Haven’t heard one identify
Somewhere out there gotta be one?
Please step forward and reveal that social media made you change your vote AND it was Russians who did it
All Politics Is Loco

They can't come out, because they're all hiding in their closets, exactly what to expect from weakling cave-chested girlyman drama queeens who are offended by Putin's masculinity.

you are an idiot. he's cooperating with mueller- that's why he hasn't been sentence yet... same for flynn. stop being stupid. mueller ain't gonna release those interviews.
that is but a fking word. you have no idea of any conversation. you're just spewing nonsense for nonsense sake.

See, this is how the Russians did it. By misinformation to dupe the dumbass Trump supporters.
Hey genius, evidence shows the Russians used social media to dupe SNOWFLAKES into organizing and marching for them.

Why do snowflakes always have to accuse others of doing what they do and of being who they are?
Why did Trump repeatedly use the Russian leaks if they were of no value?
Why did Trump repeatedly use the Russian leaks if they were of no value?
Why did Hillary avoid addressing what was leaked?
Random Rodhams

She did address that, saying the eems were all yoga lessons or yoghurt recipes or Yoda yodeling or what, like with a cloth or something.

If Russians helped Trump to be elected where is the frickn' EVIDENCE????????

It's been almost 2 years and only blah-blah instead of single fact!
What kind of evidence would prove it, to you?

What is it that you want to see?

You mean like this amazing article by the huff n puff that said the following? You mean like that?

A tape might exist of Trump doing something in an elevator, though exactly where that somewhere is and what that something might be, no one in media can say. That’s because no one in media seems to have seen the tape — or is even confident it exists.
Hi Pixie! :)

I have no idea what that statement posted is even about? Haven't ever seen or heard anything of the sort on the news either?

And do not know what it has to do with the Special Counsel's investigation or how that has anything to do with the Russians interfering in our election process, the core centerpiece of democracy???
Why can’t you tell us what Russia did?

Forum List

Back