Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
My answer is no

-Geaux

I believe the 2016 election to be the most corrupt in my lifetime. I believe the republicans were more successful than their democrat counterparts in successfully rigging an American election for their 'guy'.
What? The GOP hated Trump. Under what rock were you living?

Correct. His campaign needed lots of help, and in the end was successful in 'winning' the Presidency.

Sorry, I didn't catch that, what rock was it?

Its called humor.
You should try it some time.
Its like half way between coughing and sneezing, but the inhabitants of this planet call it laughing.
Looks more like stupidity. Words have to be smart before they can be humorous.

yes it does. again, not sure when climate became a constitutional item. let me know when you decide.
But I don't care if it is in regards to the Constitution...I am not bound by your narrowmindedness....

And you are the one on the wrong side of the Constitution anyway, so you are kind of embarrassing yourself.
I am? you're for flag burning are you

I'm for this guy..

I'm for allowing it, and thanks for asking.

Freedom of speech allows it, doesn’t mean I like it. It’s the penalty of freedom! Wish you were for it

I cant make any sense of your post.

you wouldn't, it was patriotic.

Since the left loves polls, it seems that according to the OP's poll, Hillary lost on her own.

[/THREAD]

My answer is no

-Geaux

I believe the 2016 election to be the most corrupt in my lifetime. I believe the republicans were more successful than their democrat counterparts in successfully rigging an American election for their 'guy'.

Correct. His campaign needed lots of help, and in the end was successful in 'winning' the Presidency.

Sorry for the low volume. Shall I turn it up for you? :fu:

My answer is no

-Geaux

that isn't loud enough here..
giphy.gif

My answer is no

-Geaux

Lol, you lose, thanks for playing.

2300-russian-ads-facebook-targeting-promo-v2.jpg

Russian adds placed on FACEBOOK and then shared by millions.

So, which of those ads convinced you to vote for Trump instead of Hillary?

:banana:
Would you make the claim that the widespread Russian propaganda campaign did not affect a single vote? Yes or no.

Lots of Dem voters are dumb enough to change their vote because they saw a meme on Facebook.

How many Dems do you think changed their vote?
Are you claiming only Dems changed their votes due to Russian propaganda, or voted instead of staying home?

Are you claiming only Dems changed their votes due to Russian propaganda,

Are you claiming Republicans changed their votes to Hillary due to Russian propaganda?
Are you claiming nobody changed their votes or voted when they otherwise would not have due to Russian propaganda?

Would you make the claim that the widespread Russian propaganda campaign did not affect a single vote? Yes or no.

Lots of Dem voters are dumb enough to change their vote because they saw a meme on Facebook.

Are you claiming only Dems changed their votes due to Russian propaganda, or voted instead of staying home?

Are you claiming Republicans changed their votes to Hillary due to Russian propaganda?
Are you claiming nobody changed their votes or voted when they otherwise would not have due to Russian propaganda?

Are you claiming some Dems changed their vote due to Russian memes?

It appears there have been seventeen people that voted in this poll that have been victims of Anglo-American corporate propaganda.

A shame that.

I can’t answer for him but that’s exactly what I’m saying. There was no Russian Propaganda. It’s a fact that the DNC rigged the primaries. Fact, not propaganda.

I can’t answer for him but that’s exactly what I’m saying. There was no Russian Propaganda. It’s a fact that the DNC rigged the primaries. Fact, not propaganda.
Of course, there was a lot of Russian propaganda,so I can't tell if you are lying or delusional. Also, we are talking about the presidential election, not the primaries.

Sorry didn't catch that.

Are you claiming no votes were changed due to Russian propaganda? I hope not, because that would certainly make you look silly.

Sorry didn't catch that.

Are you claiming no votes were changed due to Russian propaganda? I hope not, because that would certainly make you look silly.

Are you claiming no votes were changed due to Russian propaganda?

I don't know any Dems who voted for Trump because of Russian memes. Do you?

Sorry didn't catch that.

Are you claiming no votes were changed due to Russian propaganda?

I don't know any Dems who voted for Trump because of Russian memes. Do you?
I don't know any other trolls who try so hard to waste my time...do you?

Forum List

Back