• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Are you claiming only Dems changed their votes due to Russian propaganda,

Are you claiming Republicans changed their votes to Hillary due to Russian propaganda?
Are you claiming nobody changed their votes or voted when they otherwise would not have due to Russian propaganda?

Are you claiming some Dems changed their vote due to Russian memes?
Sorry didn't catch that.

Are you claiming no votes were changed due to Russian propaganda? I hope not, because that would certainly make you look silly.

Are you claiming no votes were changed due to Russian propaganda?

I don't know any Dems who voted for Trump because of Russian memes. Do you?
I don't know any other trolls who try so hard to waste my time...do you?

My question doesn't get to the heart of your complaint?

Are you claiming nobody changed their votes or voted when they otherwise would not have due to Russian propaganda?

Sorry didn't catch that.

Are you claiming no votes were changed due to Russian propaganda? I hope not, because that would certainly make you look silly.

Are you hitting on me again?

Sorry didn't catch that.

Are you hitting on me again?

Obama?

If Russians helped Trump to be elected where is the frickn' EVIDENCE????????

It's been almost 2 years and only blah-blah instead of single fact!
What kind of evidence would prove it, to you?

What is it that you want to see?
evidence. Like an actual intelligence agency looked into the DNC Server for instance. That is all.
You don't think the Hack and release could have turned off under 1% of Bernie voters not to vote for Hillary?
Did you see the walk-outs/demos/interruptions at the convention?
70K in 3 Rust belt states where Bernie was popular was all it took.
`

If Russians helped Trump to be elected where is the frickn' EVIDENCE????????

It's been almost 2 years and only blah-blah instead of single fact!
What kind of evidence would prove it, to you?

What is it that you want to see?
evidence. Like an actual intelligence agency looked into the DNC Server for instance. That is all.
You don't think the Hack and release could have turned off under 1% of Bernie voters not to vote for Hillary?
`
The fact you posted this is amazing. Bernie got screwed by hitlery. We know it! Don’t you? You really think those voters would then vote for her? Really? Are you really that fkin stupid!

abu afak said:
`
The fact you posted this is amazing. Bernie got screwed by hitlery. We know it! Don’t you? You really think those voters would then vote for her? Really? Are you really that fkin stupid!
The fact that you posted that is An ADMISSION that the Exposing/publicizing of the RUSSIAN Hack By Wikileaks "screwed" Hillary.
We "know it" ONLY because OF the Hack.
You just self-destructed Clown boy.

Many Private conversations would screw many people if revealed.
Like any of the Trump-Putin/Trump-Oligarch ones.
Tho nothing/No amount of Dishonesty or Treason bothers Trumpov Cult supporters.
`

Only about 200K votes swung the election because of the Gerrymandering, Voter Intimidation and rules changes by Republicans mostly in Red states. Democrats have no history of doing these things.

The Comey announcement combined with the Social Media blitz by the Russians and the Wiki-leaks releases definitely swung the election with only 200K votes in the balance. If Trump had won the popular vote, I would be skeptical. He didn't, even though he would like you to believe he did.

We have a country now run by a President selected by the minority of the country. It would not be so bad if he was at least competent.
FYI
Only 70,000 swung the electoral college!
W is a W...L is an L.

So you're saying that the Democratic primary was fixed then?

Yes.
The DNC gave Hillary the debate questions ahead of time, delegates were threatened, Bernie's people were discriminated against, etc.

Only about 200K votes swung the election because of the Gerrymandering, Voter Intimidation and rules changes by Republicans mostly in Red states. Democrats have no history of doing these things.

The Comey announcement combined with the Social Media blitz by the Russians and the Wiki-leaks releases definitely swung the election with only 200K votes in the balance. If Trump had won the popular vote, I would be skeptical. He didn't, even though he would like you to believe he did.

We have a country now run by a President selected by the minority of the country. It would not be so bad if he was at least competent.
FYI
W is a W...L is an L.

Hillary knew the rules, and no one stopped her from campaigning in WI, IL, OH, and all the other states Trump campaigned in and caused him to beat Hillary.
I there were no electoral college, Trump would also have skipped WI, IL, OH, etc., and still won.

My answer is no

-Geaux
Any video of Putin and his minions voting in the election? Didn’t think so.
So you're saying that the Democratic primary was fixed then?

Yes.
The DNC gave Hillary the debate questions ahead of time, delegates were threatened, Bernie's people were discriminated against, etc.
i don’t care about Mr BS but if you all did him the way said then bad on you!

Lots of Dem voters are dumb enough to change their vote because they saw a meme on Facebook.

How many Dems do you think changed their vote?
Are you claiming only Dems changed their votes due to Russian propaganda, or voted instead of staying home?

Are you claiming only Dems changed their votes due to Russian propaganda,

Are you claiming Republicans changed their votes to Hillary due to Russian propaganda?

I can’t answer for him but that’s exactly what I’m saying. There was no Russian Propaganda. It’s a fact that the DNC rigged the primaries. Fact, not propaganda.
Of course, there was a lot of Russian propaganda,so I can't tell if you are lying or delusional. Also, we are talking about the presidential election, not the primaries.

What propaganda.

My answer is no

-Geaux
You’d have to be a moron to think Russia didn’t affect the election.

Oh right

Then you must have the evidence, right?
do you think Russia wasted their time and money on the biggest election interference in our history....??

With hiring all the trolls working at their ''troll farm'', creating all the bots, hiring all the hackers to steal the DNC emails, then the DCCC emails, the 21 state voter registration info with analytics on them, the Podesta emails, laundering of money to hide tracks, working with wikileaks on the timing of the stolen email dumps with connected Journalists writing FAKE stories to go with the email dumps, infiltrating the NRA with campaign funds, creating American anti Hillary groups here in the USA, churning out fake news articles to the right wing blogosphere and Bernie blogosphere, spreading fake Facebook ads to millions of users, etc etc etc etc???

Do YOU REALLY think all of their comprehensive plan to interfere, did nothing?

Can you HONESTLY say that, Thinker?

I do not see how anyone can make this claim that their interference did nothing to affect the election....at best you can say, you don't know.... imo.

FYI
W is a W...L is an L.

Hillary knew the rules, and no one stopped her from campaigning in WI, IL, OH, and all the other states Trump campaigned in and caused him to beat Hillary.
I there were no electoral college, Trump would also have skipped WI, IL, OH, etc., and still won.
Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania were the states that gave Trump the win,

And after the Russians stole the Wisconsin voters registrations and ANALYTICS on them is when at the last minute, the Trump campaign announced they were changing their tactics and going to campaign in that state, two weeks before the election.... Did the Russians supply these analytics to the Trump campaign that showed vulnerabilities in those states with Bernie supporters? What made the Trump team change their schedules to revisit those states at the last minute....?

This all goes deeper than pastry, (as Boss/Dixie poster used to say before he passed onward).....

We don't know a tenth of it yet.....

FYI
W is a W...L is an L.
Yes, he WON, with a little help from his foreign friends! :rolleyes:

abu afak said:
`
The fact that you posted that is An ADMISSION that the Exposing/publicizing of the RUSSIAN Hack By Wikileaks "screwed" Hillary.
We "know it" ONLY because OF the Hack.
You just self-destructed Clown boy.

Many Private conversations would screw many people if revealed.
Like any of the Trump-Putin/Trump-Oligarch ones.
Tho nothing/No amount of Dishonesty or Treason bothers Trumpov Cult supporters.
`

The Russians exposed the truth about Hillary?

Bad Russians!!!

My answer is no

-Geaux

Oh right

do you think Russia wasted their time and money on the biggest election interference in our history....??

With hiring all the trolls working at their ''troll farm'', creating all the bots, hiring all the hackers to steal the DNC emails, then the DCCC emails, the 21 state voter registration info with analytics on them, the Podesta emails, laundering of money to hide tracks, working with wikileaks on the timing of the stolen email dumps with connected Journalists writing FAKE stories to go with the email dumps, infiltrating the NRA with campaign funds, creating American anti Hillary groups here in the USA, churning out fake news articles to the right wing blogosphere and Bernie blogosphere, spreading fake Facebook ads to millions of users, etc etc etc etc???

I do not see how anyone can make this claim that their interference did nothing to affect the election....at best you can say, you don't know.... imo.

Ok, so you don't have evidence?

My answer is no

-Geaux

Oh right

Ok, so you don't have evidence?
what kind of evidence will satisfy you, that you are looking for...?

Forum List

Back