🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe D. McGahn or DJ Trump?

Mueller wasn't fired so it's a moot point. Is attempted obstruction even a freaking issue? Democrat politicians need to govern, not behave like vindictive kids.

Another one who couldn't be arsed to read the Mueller report. Vol II, p160:

The obstruction-of-justice statute most readily applicable to our investigation is 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c)(2). Section 1512(c) provides:
(c) Whoever corruptly—
(1) alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding; or
(2) otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.​

IT IS NOT A MOOT POINT! The so called president has accused his former attorney of lying under oath and to a federal official.

If it is true....McGahn must be disbarrwdans hailed. If it is not....the POS in the WH proves once again that he is an Evil Lying POS....

THE TRUTH NEEDS TO BE KNOWN.

A better question is: do you believe your own judgment or the spin pushed by the Anti-Trump Lamestream Media?

It's not a "judgement call". Don McGahn says Trump told him to fire Mueller and he refused. Donald Trump said he never told McGahn to fire Mueller. One of them is lying. Which is it?

The guy who testified under oath, on pain of being arrested and thrown in jail if he was caught lying, or Donald Trump, who cannot be indicted as a sitting President, and who has proveably lied over 10,000 times since being elected.

In no realm of reality is this a "judgement call".

No, he said that Trump told him that Mueller had conflict of interest and "should go". He told him to tell Rosenstein that.

Mueller wasn't fired, so all of this hyperventilation is just an attempt to distract attention away from the real crime: Obama spied on a political opponent.

Obamagate is Worse Than Watergate.

Mueller did have conflicts. It is unbelievable that he was given the job.

Debunking Mueller's 'Conflicts' - FactCheck.org

• Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon told investigators that contrary to Trump’s repeated claims that he interviewed Mueller to be FBI director but turned him down, it was the White House that invited Mueller to the Oval Office to “offer a perspective on the institution of the FBI.” Mueller “did not come in looking for the job,” Bannon said.
  • The Mueller report also details correspondence between the Mueller family and officials at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia. Far from being a “nasty” and “contentious” dispute over membership fees, as the president has repeatedly suggested, the correspondence indicates a routine and drama-free departure from the club.

I'm no fan of either but who do you believe

McGahn who said under oath that he was told by Tramp to fire the Mueller.

Or Tramp??

- one or the other lied. Just who do you think it was? And if it was McGahn should he be indicted for lying under oath??

Either McGahn lied under oath, or Tramp is lying on national television to the American People.

Just put McGahn or Trump down. That is all you need to do.

it doesn't matter.

A better question is: do you believe your own judgment or the spin pushed by the Anti-Trump Lamestream Media?

It's not a "judgement call". Don McGahn says Trump told him to fire Mueller and he refused. Donald Trump said he never told McGahn to fire Mueller. One of them is lying. Which is it?

The guy who testified under oath, on pain of being arrested and thrown in jail if he was caught lying, or Donald Trump, who cannot be indicted as a sitting President, and who has proveably lied over 10,000 times since being elected.

In no realm of reality is this a "judgement call".

No, he said that Trump told him that Mueller had conflict of interest and "should go". He told him to tell Rosenstein that.

Mueller wasn't fired, so all of this hyperventilation is just an attempt to distract attention away from the real crime: Obama spied on a political opponent.

Obamagate is Worse Than Watergate.

Mueller wasn't fired because McGahn refused the order, not because Trump didn't order it. Trump told multiple people to fire Mueller and the only reason Mueller wasn't fired was because none of them would do it, and Trump knew that if he did, he'd be impeached immediately.

Trump is still doing NOTHING to prevent Russian interference in the 2020 election. In fact, he's basically put out the welcome mat for both the Saudis and the Russians.

Boedicca, you keep telling us to ignore the MSM media spin and use our own judgement, but can you show me one example where your own judgement lead you to do something other than parrot Trump's lie du jour.

You sad little moonbat.

Trump could have fired Mueller directly. He didn't need to have McGahn or anyone else do it. But he didn't. The sooner you get to acceptance that Trump is a legally elected President, the better off you will be. This TDS obsession is going to get worse once the Barr investigation outs your Lord & Savior's actions as being Worse Than Watergate.

Could Clinton of fired Ken Starr??

Or Tramp??

- one or the other lied. Just who do you think it was? And if it was McGahn should he be indicted for lying under oath??

Either McGahn lied under oath, or Tramp is lying on national television to the American People.

it doesn't matter.

Agreed no one cares about this anymore not even liberals. They're fleeing CNN and MSNBC in droves

Or Tramp??

Who cares get a life you put a 70 year old man in jail for life because of taxes, a 3 star general, a young man recently married.. you guys are lynching. Just move on you lost and will continue.. internet is creating the largest young conservative base in history.. it’s over for you

Or Tramp??

it doesn't matter.

Agreed no one cares about this anymore not even liberals. They're fleeing CNN and MSNBC in droves
A huge exercise in sand pounding

Or Tramp??

Who cares get a life you put a 70 year old man in jail for life because of taxes, a 3 star general, a young man recently married.. you guys are lynching. Just move on you lost and will continue.. internet is creating the largest young conservative base in history.. it’s over for you

Jackboots Penelope wants homeschool families to have their papers checked if they don't vaccinate. Also wants homeschooled families to

1. Not receive ANY publicly funded benefits AND

2. Not be admitted to college

Penny ain't playin' see, it's time for Jackboots for Penny. What little mask she wore is now off: Totalitarian style

I can link you to the relevant posts if you like

LMAO If Trump wanted Mueller fired, he would have been fired.

Mueller did what he was supposed to do. To bad the lefty loons didn't like the report.

No collusion. No obstruction.

They sure are a pack of whiny little shits.

Mueller did what he was supposed to do. To bad the lefty loons didn't like the report.

Then why didn't he, why did he ask everyone else to do the dirty deed????

What deed talking about replacing mueller? He could do that if he wanted .. that’s not obstruction lol get a life

What deed talking about replacing mueller? He could do that if he wanted .. that’s not obstruction lol get a life

Firing Mueller. Also who do you think was lying. Should Manafort sit in prison?? Tramp would look good in orange it would match his face.

Firing Mueller. Also who do you think was lying. Should Manafort sit in prison?? Tramp would look good in orange it would match his face.
I’m sure you lynching Democrats want to do more then that lol.. that’s why you lost in 2016 lol and 2020 hahah can’t wait!

I’m sure you lynching Democrats want to do more then that lol.. that’s why you lost in 2016 lol and 2020 hahah can’t wait!

Answer my questions.

Answer my questions.
Sure give him a couple of weeks ... you think he should die in prison??

Answer my questions.

You still didn't answer my questions, Was McGhan lying or tramp??

Answer my questions.

You still didn't answer my questions, Was McGhan lying or tramp??
What was McGahns quote? In context?? Does it matter? HE COULD REPLACE MUELLER IF HE WANTED TO.. power baby we have it you don’t

Forum List

Back