Zone1 Do you believe in Free Speech

You have it backward. Our election system isn't binary - that's a myth that the two parties are selling. But sadly, for most idiot voters, our thinking and political views are binary. They ignorantly accept the notion that the must vote D or R.

The presidential election is fully designed to be binary, a leftover from when the top two became president and vice president. The combination of the EC and winner take all states relegates any third party without wide appeal and State level winners nothing but a spoiler.

No, you aren't. You are complaining without giving any solutions that would work in the real world.
I'm complaining about the movement toward totalitarian government. I don't give a single shit about the various "sides" in the culture war. Government should have no power to dictate culture.

I'm complaining about the movement toward totalitarian government. I don't give a single shit about the various "sides" in the culture war. Government should have no power to dictate culture.

And yet they do, and the left right now is far worse than the right about it.

The presidential election is fully designed to be binary, a leftover from when the top two became president and vice president. The combination of the EC and winner take all states relegates any third party without wide appeal and State level winners nothing but a spoiler.
That's just not true. If we don't vote for them, they won't get elected.

No, it shows your use of argumentum ad absurdum to justify silencing political opponents.
Haha… I’m not justifying a thing. I saw you make a statement that I saw as false and I stated an argument showing why. Simple as that. Private companies have the right to regulate their content. I showed why.

Nope. Just like city hall steps were the commons of old, social media is the commons of the new, and thus needs to be protected the same way.
While you are allowed to go to city hall and protest you still need to follow the rules or you can be tossed

Haha… I’m not justifying a thing. I saw you make a statement that I saw as false and I stated an argument showing why. Simple as that. Private companies have the right to regulate their content. I showed why.

No, you just like what they are doing because they currently favor silencing your political opponents.

Forum List

Back