Zone1 Do you believe in Free Speech

What is it you want to preserve? Clearly, not limited government.

It sounds like what you want to do is abandon the idea of limited government and, instead, use government to win your precious culture war.

Limited government isn't no government, and that's why Anarchists of any stripe are pie in the sky delusionists.

That includes "Big L" Libertarians.

Whatever. Sorry if I want to live in a functioning world not some dystopian Anarchist nightmare.
It's true. Every time someone says, "government shouldn't be allowed to do x", statists accuse us of being anarchists. Cause that's all they got.

It's true. Every time someone says, "government shouldn't be allowed to do x", statists accuse us of being anarchists. Cause that's all they got.

I call you an anarchist because your default response is always "no government"

Nope. Just like city hall steps were the commons of old, social media is the commons of the new, and thus needs to be protected the same way.
Because you say so? Well I have to completely disagree with that assessment, as social media is not a public property, like a commons or a town square. You don't seem to want to grasp this fact in your crusade, and I care very little. :dunno: I see little value in social media as a commodity or communication device.

Because you say so? Well I have to completely disagree with that assessment, as social media is not a public property, like a commons or a town square. You don't seem to want to grasp this fact in your crusade, and I care very little. :dunno: I see little value in social media as a commodity or communication device.

Because that's my opinion of how things should be handled to level the political playing field, despite the MSM's attempt to regain their total control of it.

Yes. I posted "government shouldn't be used to dictate culture". And you went all chicken little screaming "Anarchist!!!"

It's being used by the left almost exclusively except for abortion, and yet you want the right to just lay down and take it.

It's being used by the left almost exclusively except for abortion, and yet you want the right to just lay down and take it.
How is keeping something legal, in this case abortion, dictating culture??

In any case, your constant excuse of "they do it too!!" is weak and worthless. All you're saying is the right is no better, no less intrusive, no less statist than the left.

How is keeping something legal, in this case abortion, dictating culture??

In any case, your constant excuse of "they do it too!!" is weak and worthless. All you're saying is the right is no better, no less intrusive, no less statist than the left.

Abortion is unique as it involves to some people another life, and an innocent one at that.

And all you do is pretend your solid positioning means anything, or will result in anything.

Yes. It's quite obvious.
It's fair to say that the left initiated the latest campaign of using government to dictate culture, ie "social engineering". But now the right has caved to the "if you can't 'em join 'em" mentality and intends to use the government to dictate culture in a different direction.

Forum List

Back