🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe in Poop Swastika?

Do you believe in Poop Swastika?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Boob's "source" was his MessiahRushie...

I've not listened to Rush in probably 5-6 years now. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I just don't listen to talk radio when I'm not driving and I haven't been driving much lately. I just read on some website where the Poop Swastika's existence was being questioned and it piqued my curiosity.

We're having debates in other threads about whether Jesus existed and the argument against his existence seems to be centered around lack of evidence from sources not associated with Jesus. I thought the parallel was interesting. Poop Swastika is a bit like ancient Jesus. Yet, I am betting that most of the morons who don't buy Jesus ever existed, have no problems believing in Poop Swastika.

I've not listened to Rush in probably 5-6 years now. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I just don't listen to talk radio when I'm not driving and I haven't been driving much lately. I just read on some website where the Poop Swastika's existence was being questioned and it piqued my curiosity.
Yeah, your MessiahRushie's website.

Swastika etched onto dorm stairwell wall: April
A swastika and the word “heil” were drawn in what appeared to be charcoal on the wall of a residence hall stairway in April. Authorities arrested freshman resident Bradley Becker days later and charged him with second-degree property damage motivated by discrimination. Becker pleaded guilty in October to a lesser charge and will serve two years probation.

Feces used to draw swastika in residence hall: Oct. 24
Months after the anti-Semitic symbol was found in the Mark Twain residence hall,officials found another swastika on Oct. 24. This one was drawn using feces smeared on the floor and wall of a bathroom.

“After this event, it has become clear to me that the inclusivity of our residence halls has been threatened,” Resident Halls Association president Bill Donley said in a statement.

Wolfe apologizes, acknowledges racism: Nov. 6
Wolfe released a statement Friday apologizing for how student protests at homecoming were handled and expressing concern for Butler’s health.

“My behavior seemed like I did not care,”Wolfe said of the parade incident. “That was not my intention. I was caught off guard in that moment. Nonetheless, had I gotten out of the car to acknowledge the students and talk with them perhaps we wouldn’t be where we are today.”

He added: “Racism does exist at our university, and it is unacceptable. It is a long-standing, systemic problem which daily affects our family of students, faculty and staff.”

The incidents that led to the University of Missouri president’s resignation

Mizzou Releases Photos Of Poop Swastika

Mizzou Finally Releases Poop Swastika Police Report

Why don't you?

And STILL... no physical evidence of this mysterious appearing Poop Swastika!

Huh? Are you daft?
Except in the links I provided. Photos and the police report of the incident. Lemme guess, it's all a hoax right?

Maybe it is a hoax?

Pictures can be staged and faked.
Why did it take 19 days to see a picture of Poop Swastika?
(Or, get a police report?)
In this age of cameras on cell phones, it should have been all over the Internet the next day.

You're right of course. It is possible that the police are in on the hoax as well.:laugh:
The more likely scenario is whatever source you use for news fed you a line and you swallowed it. Now you're finding it difficult to reconcile.

Look at the first link I provided. It gives the timeline of events with tons of links.
Boob's "source" was his MessiahRushie who told him it was a "hoax" with no pictures and the STUPID idiot LOSER has not learned yet that whatever Porky says is NEVER the truth.

yeah, so could you contact your boob source and ask who's ass that poop came from? Enquiring minds want to know. thanks hope it's not too smelly for you

And STILL... no physical evidence of this mysterious appearing Poop Swastika!

Huh? Are you daft?
Except in the links I provided. Photos and the police report of the incident. Lemme guess, it's all a hoax right?

Maybe it is a hoax?

In this age of cameras on cell phones, it should have been all over the Internet the next day.

You're right of course. It is possible that the police are in on the hoax as well.:laugh:
The more likely scenario is whatever source you use for news fed you a line and you swallowed it. Now you're finding it difficult to reconcile.

Look at the first link I provided. It gives the timeline of events with tons of links.
Boob's "source" was his MessiahRushie who told him it was a "hoax" with no pictures and the STUPID idiot LOSER has not learned yet that whatever Porky says is NEVER the truth.

yeah, so could you contact your boob source and ask who's ass that poop came from? Enquiring minds want to know. thanks hope it's not too smelly for you
Yours!

A swastika and the word “heil” were drawn in what appeared to be charcoal on the wall of a residence hall stairway in April. Authorities arrested freshman resident Bradley Becker days later and charged him with second-degree property damage motivated by discrimination. Becker pleaded guilty in October to a lesser charge and will serve two years probation.

Months after the anti-Semitic symbol was found in the Mark Twain residence hall,officials found another swastika on Oct. 24. This one was drawn using feces smeared on the floor and wall of a bathroom.

“After this event, it has become clear to me that the inclusivity of our residence halls has been threatened,” Resident Halls Association president Bill Donley said in a statement.

Wolfe released a statement Friday apologizing for how student protests at homecoming were handled and expressing concern for Butler’s health.

“My behavior seemed like I did not care,”Wolfe said of the parade incident. “That was not my intention. I was caught off guard in that moment. Nonetheless, had I gotten out of the car to acknowledge the students and talk with them perhaps we wouldn’t be where we are today.”

He added: “Racism does exist at our university, and it is unacceptable. It is a long-standing, systemic problem which daily affects our family of students, faculty and staff.”

Why don't you?

With ALL of the camera phones, not one photo of it.

Here are some facts that are verifiable.

The president of the student body at Missou is a black man. He was also voted homecoming king. Oh, and he just so happened to be from Chicago where he did an internship for Rahm Emmanuel.

payton-head-obama.jpg
MAAroyalty009O_jpg_900x600_q85.jpg

Look at how diverse the school is there.....

lol at the moron sheep.

Game_08-940x627.jpg

Gee, things sure look bad for black people on that campus. Doesnt it?

Oh, here are some more facts in regards to Payton Head. He had to publicly apologize after he claimed the KKK was on campus. Oh, and it was not a "mistake." He went into details with how he was working with the police in that regard. Turned out to be a deliberate lies.

Here is a link to my claim.....

MSA president apologizes for sharing false rumors of KKK on MU campus

Oh and another thing, you piece of shit. Michael Sam. Remember him? The banana crammer that played at Missou. After the NFL and CFL made their money from his jersey being sold and after he failed in the NFL guess where he went to work?

You got it. At Univeristy of Missouri. Where he publicly said he never experienced any racism. 24 hours after he made that claim, all of a sudden he claims he saw racism. Get that? 24 hours later.

You and everyone like you are pathetic fucking liars. You are all nothing but deliberately creating race tension for political expediency. All to create more racial divide due to the effects that Ben Carson is having on the democrat foundation of automatic votes. Yes, coupled with insidious attacks on Dr Ben Carson they come up with this nationwide crap behind the marxist community organizers.

They are all fucking lies.

Last edited:

Yeah, your MessiahRushie's website.
:blahblah:

Huh? Are you daft?

Maybe it is a hoax?

Yours!

naa, that looks like the poop from a leftie. anyone you might know ?

Honestly, I really haven't been following the latest liberal "cause" in Missouri. I've just got better things to do with my life than paying attention to liberals protesting. But apparently, all of the hullabaloo started over a vandalism with a poop swastika. However, there are no pictures or evidence to verify such a thing existed. It's claimed... it's the whole justification for this entire protest from what I hear. It's just lacking any physical evidence of existence. So do liberals have faith in Poop Swastika?

What do you think? Do you believe in Poop Swastika?

Actually, the swastika was written in what appeared to be coal, and there were reportedly two instances of anti-Semitic vandalism in the same building.

(Some feces were reportedly found smeared below the swastika, but FOX and the rightwing press chose to misreport the event - claiming the entire swastika was written in feces. By doing this, Fox could later claim that the falsity of their original lie proves the event likely never happened. This kind of thing only work on an audience who is so conditioned to trust you that they never do independent research).

Why does't the OP at least read the police report before joining his fellow lemmings and repeating the "party line"?

The leader of a student Jewish organization has been outspoken about the institutional failure to create a safe environment.

Someone was arrested in connection with the event. Has the OP read the police report?

Welcome to Planet Fox News!

The OP hasn't even researched the actual event, but he is spreading propaganda with an ease that harkens back to the old Soviet Union. He doesn't even care that he's full of shit; probably doesn't know that he's spewing garbage. He just hates liberals and he wants to join the good fight. Pity him for being such and easy mark.

Last edited:
Honestly, I really haven't been following the latest liberal "cause" in Missouri. I've just got better things to do with my life than paying attention to liberals protesting. But apparently, all of the hullabaloo started over a vandalism with a poop swastika. However, there are no pictures or evidence to verify such a thing existed. It's claimed... it's the whole justification for this entire protest from what I hear. It's just lacking any physical evidence of existence. So do liberals have faith in Poop Swastika?

Actually, the swastika was written in what appeared to be coal, and there were reportedly two instances of anti-Semitic vandalism in the same building.

(Some feces were reportedly found smeared below the swastika, but FOX and the rightwing press chose to misreport the event - claiming the entire swastika was written in feces. By doing this, Fox could later claim that the falsity of their original lie proves the event likely never happened. This kind of thing only work on an audience who is so conditioned to trust you that they never do independent research).

Why does't the OP at least read the police report before joining his fellow lemmings and repeating the "party line"?

The leader of a student Jewish organization has been outspoken about the institutional failure to create a safe environment.

Someone was arrested in connection with the event. Has the OP read the police report?

The OP hasn't even researched the actual event, but he is spreading propaganda with an ease that harkens back to the old Soviet Union. He doesn't even care that he's full of shit; probably doesn't know that he's spewing garbage. He just hates liberals and he wants to join the good fight. Pity him.

Inconvenient truth. Disrupts their malignant narrative that blacks are a problem.

The OP hasn't even researched the actual event, but he is spreading propaganda with an ease that harkens back to the old Soviet Union. He doesn't even care that he's full of shit; probably doesn't know that he's spewing garbage. He just hates liberals and he wants to join the good fight. Pity him for being such and easy mark.

Liberals are liars and you are a pathetic loser. You fucking lying sack of shit.

Funny how the RWnuts around here are so keen to smear liberals as anti-semitic at every opportunity suddenly now have befriended the swastika when they think it fits some other wacky agenda.

I take it you are a believer in Poop Swastika?

Funny how the RWnuts around here are so keen to smear liberals as anti-semitic at every opportunity suddenly now have befriended the swastika when they think it fits some other wacky agenda.

I'd love to smear you with a Poop Swastika. You probably do that to yourself in the bathtub all the time.

Why don't you?

With ALL of the camera phones, not one photo of it.

Here are some facts that are verifiable.

The president of the student body at Missou is a black man. He was also voted homecoming king. Oh, and he just so happened to be from Chicago where he did an internship for Rahm Emmanuel.

payton-head-obama.jpg
MAAroyalty009O_jpg_900x600_q85.jpg

Look at how diverse the school is there.....

lol at the moron sheep.

Game_08-940x627.jpg

Gee, things sure look bad for black people on that campus. Doesnt it?

Oh, here are some more facts in regards to Payton Head. He had to publicly apologize after he claimed the KKK was on campus. Oh, and it was not a "mistake." He went into details with how he was working with the police in that regard. Turned out to be a deliberate lies.

Here is a link to my claim.....

MSA president apologizes for sharing false rumors of KKK on MU campus

Oh and another thing, you piece of shit. Michael Sam. Remember him? The banana crammer that played at Missou. After the NFL and CFL made their money from his jersey being sold and after he failed in the NFL guess where he went to work?

You got it. At Univeristy of Missouri. Where he publicly said he never experienced any racism. 24 hours after he made that claim, all of a sudden he claims he saw racism. Get that? 24 hours later.

You and everyone like you are pathetic fucking liars. You are all nothing but deliberately creating race tension for political expediency. All to create more racial divide due to the effects that Ben Carson is having on the democrat foundation of automatic votes. Yes, coupled with insidious attacks on Dr Ben Carson they come up with this nationwide crap behind the marxist community organizers.

They are all fucking lies.

They also showed the nation how tolerant they were a couple of years ago by cheering and supporting the first openly gay football player. Have people forgotten Michael Sam already?

No such thing happened, just progressives making sh!t up.

I believe the race pimps & race hustlers created this most recent supposed racist set of events at Mizzou to facilitate the results that we witnessed. Mizzou caved like a bunch of liberal cowards & as a result ALL of my Mizzou gear was tossed in the garbage this week and I will never again support them.

Forum List

Back