🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe in Poop Swastika?

Do you believe in Poop Swastika?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
With ALL of the camera phones, not one photo of it.
LIAR! :eusa_liar:

This happened on Oct 24. After nearly two weeks, we saw photos. Where were all the cell phone pics that should have been going viral all over the Internet on the evening of Oct. 24 or at least by Oct. 25? :dunno:

It's kind of like, if they had cell phones back when Jesus was crucified but no one thought to record the moment for posterity. Doh... forgot to take a pic! Dammit! There is no proof Poop Swastika ever existed.
The police report complete with photos was made the SAME day. :asshole:

Funny how the Po-Po is suddenly the protesting libtards BFF all of a sudden.
And how does that deflection make you any less of a liar about there being NO photos from the same day of the incident?

I don't know if the photos are authentic and I certainly don't know if Poop Swastika is authentic. I don't BELIEVE things unless I can prove them. Coming from the Liberal Left makes me question validity from the get-go. Every LIE you people perpetrate is designed and concocted for some political agenda. This is no different.

Personally I think that the terrorist attack by jihad Islamic radicals in Paris trumps (pardon the pun) any social victimization that American minorities automatically assume on college campuses.

Thou shalt put NO God above Poop Swastika!

Swastika etched onto dorm stairwell wall: April
A swastika and the word “heil” were drawn in what appeared to be charcoal on the wall of a residence hall stairway in April. Authorities arrested freshman resident Bradley Becker days later and charged him with second-degree property damage motivated by discrimination. Becker pleaded guilty in October to a lesser charge and will serve two years probation.

Feces used to draw swastika in residence hall: Oct. 24
Months after the anti-Semitic symbol was found in the Mark Twain residence hall,officials found another swastika on Oct. 24. This one was drawn using feces smeared on the floor and wall of a bathroom.

“After this event, it has become clear to me that the inclusivity of our residence halls has been threatened,” Resident Halls Association president Bill Donley said in a statement.

Wolfe apologizes, acknowledges racism: Nov. 6
Wolfe released a statement Friday apologizing for how student protests at homecoming were handled and expressing concern for Butler’s health.

“My behavior seemed like I did not care,”Wolfe said of the parade incident. “That was not my intention. I was caught off guard in that moment. Nonetheless, had I gotten out of the car to acknowledge the students and talk with them perhaps we wouldn’t be where we are today.”

He added: “Racism does exist at our university, and it is unacceptable. It is a long-standing, systemic problem which daily affects our family of students, faculty and staff.”

The incidents that led to the University of Missouri president’s resignation

Mizzou Releases Photos Of Poop Swastika

Mizzou Finally Releases Poop Swastika Police Report

Why don't you?

And STILL... no physical evidence of this mysterious appearing Poop Swastika!

I recall seeing a photo of a swastika, but no proof as to who did it or when. It takes seconds for anyone to carve one or draw with poop. Why is this being taken as a racial statement against blacks? Shouldn't Jews be worried?

Meanwhile, two black cops shot at a man and his little boy. The child was killed and the father wounded. Videos from a camera don't show any cause for the shootings. There is ample proof of crimes sometimes. In this day and age, so much is caught on video, yet the protesters can't offer proof or any detailed examples of the wide spread racism they claim exists.

http://www.tpnn.com/2015/11/11/seeing-extremely-tragic-thing-happened-black-lives-matter-needs-shut/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=NewVoiceNetwork&utm_content=11/13/2015&utm_campaign=manualpost

Personally I think that the terrorist attack by jihad Islamic radicals in Paris trumps (pardon the pun) any social victimization that American minorities automatically assume on college campuses.

Who is comparing besides you ?

:poop:

Mizzou-Gateway-Photo-2.jpg

Mizzou Releases Photos Of Poop Swastika

This happened on Oct 24. After nearly two weeks, we saw photos. Where were all the cell phone pics that should have been going viral all over the Internet on the evening of Oct. 24 or at least by Oct. 25? :dunno:

It's kind of like, if they had cell phones back when Jesus was crucified but no one thought to record the moment for posterity. Doh... forgot to take a pic! Dammit! There is no proof Poop Swastika ever existed.

And how does that deflection make you any less of a liar about there being NO photos from the same day of the incident?

I don't know if the photos are authentic and I certainly don't know if Poop Swastika is authentic. I don't BELIEVE things unless I can prove them. Coming from the Liberal Left makes me question validity from the get-go. Every LIE you people perpetrate is designed and concocted for some political agenda. This is no different.

The police report is real much like your butthurt over your thread fail.

The police report is real much like your butthurt over your thread fail.

The Bible is real too.. Do you believe Jesus was the Son of God?

So I see poop on a door handle... probably happens often around liberal households... and I see an incorrectly drawn swastika. You would think that someone making a true symbolic statement would get their own symbol correct,... but no.

I know what you mean but it made me thirsty

cocacola-swastika-fob.jpg

I love drinking this shit

Oh no... are you worshiping false idols now, Alex? *gasp* :banana:
well I am looking for the "historical" Poopy swastika:uhoh3:

Sure, the POLICE faked the photos!! You :asshole:

Forum List

Back