🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe in Poop Swastika?

Do you believe in Poop Swastika?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
I believe the race pimps & race hustlers created this most recent supposed racist set of events at Mizzou to facilitate the results that we witnessed. Mizzou caved like a bunch of liberal cowards & as a result ALL of my Mizzou gear was tossed in the garbage this week and I will never again support them.

Good for you!

Swastika etched onto dorm stairwell wall: April
A swastika and the word “heil” were drawn in what appeared to be charcoal on the wall of a residence hall stairway in April. Authorities arrested freshman resident Bradley Becker days later and charged him with second-degree property damage motivated by discrimination. Becker pleaded guilty in October to a lesser charge and will serve two years probation.

Feces used to draw swastika in residence hall: Oct. 24
Months after the anti-Semitic symbol was found in the Mark Twain residence hall,officials found another swastika on Oct. 24. This one was drawn using feces smeared on the floor and wall of a bathroom.

“After this event, it has become clear to me that the inclusivity of our residence halls has been threatened,” Resident Halls Association president Bill Donley said in a statement.

Wolfe apologizes, acknowledges racism: Nov. 6
Wolfe released a statement Friday apologizing for how student protests at homecoming were handled and expressing concern for Butler’s health.

“My behavior seemed like I did not care,”Wolfe said of the parade incident. “That was not my intention. I was caught off guard in that moment. Nonetheless, had I gotten out of the car to acknowledge the students and talk with them perhaps we wouldn’t be where we are today.”

He added: “Racism does exist at our university, and it is unacceptable. It is a long-standing, systemic problem which daily affects our family of students, faculty and staff.”

The incidents that led to the University of Missouri president’s resignation

Mizzou Releases Photos Of Poop Swastika

Mizzou Finally Releases Poop Swastika Police Report

Why don't you?

And STILL... no physical evidence of this mysterious appearing Poop Swastika!

Someone posted 3 photos on another thread, looked more like the number 4 to me. Had vertical and horizontal lines, anyone familiar with a nazi swastika knows it's done on a 45 degree angle.

I'd be offended if a poop swastika was painted on my freaking car but since that has never happened in today's easily offended pop culture I would be interested about how drunk a clown could get before he thought it was a good idea to go out and find some human shit or do it on the site to paint a deliberately offensive 20th century insignia on a freaking wall. Amazingly the first victims that the liberal media acknowledged were black students instead of Jewish students.

Honestly, I really haven't been following the latest liberal "cause" in Missouri. I've just got better things to do with my life than paying attention to liberals protesting. But apparently, all of the hullabaloo started over a vandalism with a poop swastika. However, there are no pictures or evidence to verify such a thing existed. It's claimed... it's the whole justification for this entire protest from what I hear. It's just lacking any physical evidence of existence. So do liberals have faith in Poop Swastika?

What do you think? Do you believe in Poop Swastika?
I believe. He will be the 4th debater tonite on cbs...

I see. So even though there are photos of the swastika, contrary to your claim their aren't, and police corroboration of the swastika, you won't be convinced until you personally taste it, eh?

Honestly, I really haven't been following the latest liberal "cause" in Missouri. I've just got better things to do with my life than paying attention to liberals protesting. But apparently, all of the hullabaloo started over a vandalism with a poop swastika. However, there are no pictures or evidence to verify such a thing existed. It's claimed... it's the whole justification for this entire protest from what I hear. It's just lacking any physical evidence of existence. So do liberals have faith in Poop Swastika?

To quote John Hawkins: "I don’t even want to know what type of moron would actually make a swastika on a wall with his own feces, but it would serve him right if he didn’t wear gloves."

Swastika etched onto dorm stairwell wall: April
A swastika and the word “heil” were drawn in what appeared to be charcoal on the wall of a residence hall stairway in April. Authorities arrested freshman resident Bradley Becker days later and charged him with second-degree property damage motivated by discrimination. Becker pleaded guilty in October to a lesser charge and will serve two years probation.

Feces used to draw swastika in residence hall: Oct. 24
Months after the anti-Semitic symbol was found in the Mark Twain residence hall,officials found another swastika on Oct. 24. This one was drawn using feces smeared on the floor and wall of a bathroom.

“After this event, it has become clear to me that the inclusivity of our residence halls has been threatened,” Resident Halls Association president Bill Donley said in a statement.

Wolfe apologizes, acknowledges racism: Nov. 6
Wolfe released a statement Friday apologizing for how student protests at homecoming were handled and expressing concern for Butler’s health.

“My behavior seemed like I did not care,”Wolfe said of the parade incident. “That was not my intention. I was caught off guard in that moment. Nonetheless, had I gotten out of the car to acknowledge the students and talk with them perhaps we wouldn’t be where we are today.”

He added: “Racism does exist at our university, and it is unacceptable. It is a long-standing, systemic problem which daily affects our family of students, faculty and staff.”

The incidents that led to the University of Missouri president’s resignation

Mizzou Releases Photos Of Poop Swastika

Mizzou Finally Releases Poop Swastika Police Report

Why don't you?

Someone posted 3 photos on another thread, looked more like the number 4 to me. Had vertical and horizontal lines, anyone familiar with a nazi swastika knows it's done on a 45 degree angle.

What? Evidence questioning the authenticity of Poop Swastika's legitimacy? The Liberal Theocracy Scholars will not be pleased with you. How dare you deny Poop Swastika! ;)

Maybe it is a hoax?

Pictures can be staged and faked.
Why did it take 19 days to see a picture of Poop Swastika?
(Or, get a police report?)
In this age of cameras on cell phones, it should have been all over the Internet the next day.

You're right of course. It is possible that the police are in on the hoax as well.:laugh:
The more likely scenario is whatever source you use for news fed you a line and you swallowed it. Now you're finding it difficult to reconcile.

Look at the first link I provided. It gives the timeline of events with tons of links.
Boob's "source" was his MessiahRushie who told him it was a "hoax" with no pictures and the STUPID idiot LOSER has not learned yet that whatever Porky says is NEVER the truth.

yeah, so could you contact your boob source and ask who's ass that poop came from? Enquiring minds want to know. thanks hope it's not too smelly for you
Yours!

naa, that looks like the poop from a leftie. anyone you might know ?
naa, it is you Right-wing nuts who are full of shit.

Actually, the swastika was written in what appeared to be coal, and there were reportedly two instances of anti-Semitic vandalism in the same building.

(Some feces were reportedly found smeared below the swastika, but FOX and the rightwing press chose to misreport the event - claiming the entire swastika was written in feces. By doing this, Fox could later claim that the falsity of their original lie proves the event likely never happened. This kind of thing only work on an audience who is so conditioned to trust you that they never do independent research).

Why does't the OP at least read the police report before joining his fellow lemmings and repeating the "party line"?

The leader of a student Jewish organization has been outspoken about the institutional failure to create a safe environment.

Someone was arrested in connection with the event. Has the OP read the police report?

Welcome to Planet Fox News!

The OP hasn't even researched the actual event, but he is spreading propaganda with an ease that harkens back to the old Soviet Union. He doesn't even care that he's full of shit; probably doesn't know that he's spewing garbage. He just hates liberals and he wants to join the good fight. Pity him for being such and easy mark.

I take it you are a believer in Poop Swastika?
I take it you don't believe the police report and police photos. :asshole:

With ALL of the camera phones, not one photo of it.
LIAR! :eusa_liar:

This happened on Oct 24. After nearly two weeks, we saw photos. Where were all the cell phone pics that should have been going viral all over the Internet on the evening of Oct. 24 or at least by Oct. 25? :dunno:

It's kind of like, if they had cell phones back when Jesus was crucified but no one thought to record the moment for posterity. Doh... forgot to take a pic! Dammit! There is no proof Poop Swastika ever existed.

Actually, the swastika was written in what appeared to be coal, and there were reportedly two instances of anti-Semitic vandalism in the same building.

(Some feces were reportedly found smeared below the swastika, but FOX and the rightwing press chose to misreport the event - claiming the entire swastika was written in feces. By doing this, Fox could later claim that the falsity of their original lie proves the event likely never happened. This kind of thing only work on an audience who is so conditioned to trust you that they never do independent research).

Why does't the OP at least read the police report before joining his fellow lemmings and repeating the "party line"?

The leader of a student Jewish organization has been outspoken about the institutional failure to create a safe environment.

Someone was arrested in connection with the event. Has the OP read the police report?

The OP hasn't even researched the actual event, but he is spreading propaganda with an ease that harkens back to the old Soviet Union. He doesn't even care that he's full of shit; probably doesn't know that he's spewing garbage. He just hates liberals and he wants to join the good fight. Pity him for being such and easy mark.

Oh, you mean the assholes who shoot innocent black men when their hands are up???

This happened on Oct 24. After nearly two weeks, we saw photos. Where were all the cell phone pics that should have been going viral all over the Internet on the evening of Oct. 24 or at least by Oct. 25? :dunno:

It's kind of like, if they had cell phones back when Jesus was crucified but no one thought to record the moment for posterity. Doh... forgot to take a pic! Dammit! There is no proof Poop Swastika ever existed.
The police report complete with photos was made the SAME day. :asshole:

You're right of course. It is possible that the police are in on the hoax as well.:laugh:
The more likely scenario is whatever source you use for news fed you a line and you swallowed it. Now you're finding it difficult to reconcile.

Look at the first link I provided. It gives the timeline of events with tons of links.
Boob's "source" was his MessiahRushie who told him it was a "hoax" with no pictures and the STUPID idiot LOSER has not learned yet that whatever Porky says is NEVER the truth.

yeah, so could you contact your boob source and ask who's ass that poop came from? Enquiring minds want to know. thanks hope it's not too smelly for you
Yours!

naa, that looks like the poop from a leftie. anyone you might know ?
naa, it is you Right-wing nuts who are full of shit.

Full of shit, maybe, but at least we don't have extra shit to draw Poop Swastikas with.

Oh, you mean the assholes who shoot innocent black men when their hands are up???
When caught with your lying foot in your lying mouth, you desperately try to change the subject.

Funny how the Po-Po is suddenly the protesting libtards BFF all of a sudden.

Funny how the Po-Po is suddenly the protesting libtards BFF all of a sudden.
And how does that deflection make you any less of a liar about there being NO photos from the same day of the incident?

Personally I think that the terrorist attack by jihad Islamic radicals in Paris trumps (pardon the pun) any social victimization that American minorities automatically assume on college campuses.

Forum List

Back