Do you believe insurrection has occurred and that the military should act?

The military must be ordered to do so to act. Who will give the order?
Trump has already given the order. He invoked the Insurrection act of 1807 before leaving office, turning complete control over to the military to do their duty and uphold the Constitution. He also issued his Executive Order of 2018 authorizing the military that upon proof of election fraud and / or involvement in such by a foreign country to seize the assets of anyone, any corporation, any entity in any way involved (that includes Facebook, Twitter, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX and every other network that colluded through censorship of anything to do with election fraud). The military and our National Intelligence Service were both closely monitoring the Dominion machines and all data sent from them and received by them and the military has ALL of that as well as the report from the NSI proving extensive fraud and foreign involvement. So it is just a matter of time before massive arrests for treason occur.

I know the loony left won't like this, but I flat don't care.

If this is true, what are they waiting for? The Commander & Chief is now President Biden. The military will not be seizing assets or arresting people.
Watch the video, numbnuts. Then check out the Insurrection Act of 1807 and Trump's Executive Order of 2018. :cool:
That is, if you can watch, listen and read. :cool:
Biden committed high treason when he accepted the inauguration which sealed his crime of participating in an utterly fraudulent election. The military has irrefutable hard proof of both election fraud as well as foreign involvement in it ... they have the actual Dominion data from the CIA servers that were seized in Germany. The next two or three months are going to rock your over-confident corrupt fraudulent asses. Biden will be either rotting in prison for life or using his Covid mask for a blindfold in front of a military firing squad.

I am not watching any 45 minute video put out by Qanon and their ilk. The fact that you claim the military has proof because they seized servers in Germany (didn't happen) tells me all I need to know.

But, again, why is the military waiting? Better weather?
Well, I guess you can remain willfully ignorant. :cool:

I will remain amused at your posts.
Well, your amusement will cease well within three months, almost certainly within two and quite possibly before end of February.
At last we have tentative time period. Thanks. I will book mark this and revisit in 3 months.
Why? This yahoo will either be gone by then; or if by some bizarre chance he's still around, he'll just invent more stupid excuses for why it hasn't happened yet.

Conservatism is a mental disease for which there is no known cure.

Forum List

Back