Do you believe Kamala's 'Kwanza' claims?

Kwanza was first celebrated in 1966, and Ms Harris was born in 1964.

However, observance of Kwanza has always been limited to between 1% and 5% of the African American population.

Also, given that her mother was a practicing Hindu from Tamil Nadhu state in India and regularly brought her daughters to temple, it seems unlikely she was raised in a practice that began as a black segregationist observance.

I'm calling 'pants on fire' on this one.
Yawn. This is what you find to complain about?

Compared to orange sociopath destroying the country, I’d say this is a big nada

trumpkins are funny

Coming from people who cried and whined about trump's penis and hand size, I don't think you have a leg to stand on.

Last edited:

However, observance of Kwanza has always been limited to between 1% and 5% of the African American population.

Also, given that her mother was a practicing Hindu from Tamil Nadhu state in India and regularly brought her daughters to temple, it seems unlikely she was raised in a practice that began as a black segregationist observance.

trumpkins are funny
Time for another Conservatives butthurt over Kwanza thread.

You know....Kwanza is just a made up holiday

Educate yourself...

The Evil Truth About The Creator Of Kwanzaa Who Tortured Women
So?

What does that have to do with celebrating Kwanza ?

Kwanzaa is a phony, made-up "holiday" celebrated mostly by white liberal women. It has nothing to do with African culture and is the ultra-radical, paramilitary, black nationalist cult's version of "Fesitivus."

So is Christmas and Easter
But Holidays are what you make them

Why would you be so outraged that Black Americans want to celebrate their own holiday?

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

If you do not get it you are just another low IQ self hating white

Time for more Conservative attacks on minorities

Who do those “Negroes” think they are?

They actually think that their lives matter?
They think they deserve their own holiday?

So you're a segregationist now? You're saying they deserve their own holiday, so where does that stop? Would you also say they deserve their own neighborhoods, and schools? Or they deserve their own drinking fountain?

Isn't that where we were back in the 1950's?

Ok, Bunky.

Is St Patrick’s Day segregationist?
How about Christmas? It is only for Christians

Last edited:

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

If you do not get it you are just another low IQ self hating white

Time for more Conservative attacks on minorities

Who do those “Negroes” think they are?

They actually think that their lives matter?
They think they deserve their own holiday?

So you're a segregationist now? You're saying they deserve their own holiday, so where does that stop? Would you also say they deserve their own neighborhoods, and schools? Or they deserve their own drinking fountain?

Isn't that where we were back in the 1950's?

Ok, Bunky.

Is St Patrick’s Day segregationist?
How about Christmas? It is only for Christians?

You got a good point there, but Black People already have the MLK holiday and Juneteeth as well as Kwanzaa.

How many black holidays do you want?

Yet, OTOH, they want to take away the only holiday Italians have and on the Irish holiday of St. Paddy's Day, the banks are still open.

Shouldn't all ethnic groups be treated the same?

Didn't she lie about some other shit too?

Yeah, she told us Mexico would pay for it and that she's a stable genius. I think the Washington Post has like over 20k documented lies.

She laughed about putting mosty young single black mothers in prison for thier kids truancy
She laughed about smoking weed as CA DA while being responsible for putting mostly young black men in prison for same.
She fought against the release of a judge declared innocent person, because of a technicality
She fought against prison reform because she said California needed the free labor. (literally fought for slavery here).

I can go on.

Trump ain't good, but she is a sociopath and is one stroke or alzheimer's incident away from the presidency,.

Yeah, she told us Mexico would pay for it and that she's a stable genius. I think the Washington Post has like over 20k documented lies.

She laughed about putting mosty young single black mothers in prison for thier kids truancy
She laughed about smoking weed as CA DA while being responsible for putting mostly young black men in prison for same.
She fought against the release of a judge declared innocent person, because of a technicality
She fought against prison reform because she said California needed the free labor. (literally fought for slavery here).

I can go on.

Trump ain't good, but she is a sociopath and is one stroke or alzheimer's incident away from the presidency,.

How many mothers went to jail?

I can go on.

How many mothers went to jail?

Does that matter? If I say "puppies should be kicked" does that make my position less abhorrent if no puppies were kicked?

I note you ignored all the other points.

but to answer your question, plenty, too many

Her foreign born parents connected at a black study group in the 60s that would become the Afro American Association, a building block for the Black Panther Party. Now she's employing the Cloward-Piven strategy for destroying America. That's what ''they aren't going to stop'' means.

She's a communist.

Forum List

Back