Do you believe Kamala's 'Kwanza' claims?

I don't.

Kamala’s Kwanzaa chronicles bring fodder to doubters in utter disbelief

Democrat vice-presidential nominee Kamala Harris has claimed that she grew up celebrating Kwanzaa, but because of the senator’s history of lying about virtually everything, few appear to believe her.

In a ratioed Twitter video posted on Saturday, i.e., on Kwanzaa, the senator stated, “My sister and I, we grew up celebrating Kwanzaa.”

Kamala's Kwanzaa chronicles bring fodder to doubters in utter disbelief (bizpacreview.com)
Politician moves lips, lies and bullshit come out.

Kwanza was first celebrated in 1966, and Ms Harris was born in 1964.

However, observance of Kwanza has always been limited to between 1% and 5% of the African American population.

Also, given that her mother was a practicing Hindu from Tamil Nadhu state in India and regularly brought her daughters to temple, it seems unlikely she was raised in a practice that began as a black segregationist observance.

I'm calling 'pants on fire' on this one.
Yawn. This is what you find to complain about?

Compared to orange sociopath destroying the country, I’d say this is a big nada

trumpkins are funny
Time for another Conservatives butthurt over Kwanza thread.

You know....Kwanza is just a made up holiday

Educate yourself...

The Evil Truth About The Creator Of Kwanzaa Who Tortured Women
So?

What does that have to do with celebrating Kwanza ?

Kwanzaa is a phony, made-up "holiday" celebrated mostly by white liberal women. It has nothing to do with African culture and is the ultra-radical, paramilitary, black nationalist cult's version of "Fesitivus."

So is Christmas and Easter
But Holidays are what you make them

Why would you be so outraged that Black Americans want to celebrate their own holiday?

Christmas and Easter are both Christian religious observations. Neither of them have anything to do with tying up cult slaves and poking them with hot soldering irons.

I find it curious that the same of you people who were so adamantly opposed to segregation, are also adamantly in favor of minorities having things that exclude other races.

All are based on “faith” meaning they are made up and not based on fact.
Kwanza is a cultural holiday with as much validity as any religious based observance

However, observance of Kwanza has always been limited to between 1% and 5% of the African American population.

Also, given that her mother was a practicing Hindu from Tamil Nadhu state in India and regularly brought her daughters to temple, it seems unlikely she was raised in a practice that began as a black segregationist observance.

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

If you do not get it you are just another low IQ self hating white

Time for more Conservative attacks on minorities

Who do those “Negroes” think they are?

They actually think that their lives matter?
They think they deserve their own holiday?
why is it that those that claim to be racially sensitive are the ones who use terms like "negroes" when putting words in the mouth of conservatives?
It is their mindset.

They oppose anything glorifying black culture

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

Kwanzaa is a phony, made-up "holiday" celebrated mostly by white liberal women. It has nothing to do with African culture and is the ultra-radical, paramilitary, black nationalist cult's version of "Fesitivus."

Why would you be so outraged that Black Americans want to celebrate their own holiday?

Christmas and Easter are both Christian religious observations. Neither of them have anything to do with tying up cult slaves and poking them with hot soldering irons.

I find it curious that the same of you people who were so adamantly opposed to segregation, are also adamantly in favor of minorities having things that exclude other races.

Kwanza is a cultural holiday with as much validity as any religious based observance

between one and five percent

According to University of Minnesota Professor Keith Mayes, the popularity within the U.S. has "leveled off" as the black power movement there has declined, and as of 2009 between 500 thousand and two million Americans celebrated Kwanzaa, or between one and five percent of African Americans.

Kwanzaa - Wikipedia

Its more of a holiday for weenie "woke" white liberals.

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

According to University of Minnesota Professor Keith Mayes, the popularity within the U.S. has "leveled off" as the black power movement there has declined, and as of 2009 between 500 thousand and two million Americans celebrated Kwanzaa, or between one and five percent of African Americans.

Kwanzaa - Wikipedia

So holidays are now popularity contests?

Lets have a vote and see which holidays are allowed

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

why is it that those that claim to be racially sensitive are the ones who use terms like "negroes" when putting words in the mouth of conservatives?
It is their mindset.

This Kamala Broad isn't a member of black culture. She is of Hindu and Jamaican ancestry.

Didn't she lie about some other shit too?

Yeah, she told us Mexico would pay for it and that she's a stable genius. I think the Washington Post has like over 20k documented lies.

She laughed about putting mosty young single black mothers in prison for thier kids truancy
She laughed about smoking weed as CA DA while being responsible for putting mostly young black men in prison for same.
She fought against the release of a judge declared innocent person, because of a technicality
She fought against prison reform because she said California needed the free labor. (literally fought for slavery here).

I can go on.

Trump ain't good, but she is a sociopath and is one stroke or alzheimer's incident away from the presidency,.

How many mothers went to jail?

Does that matter? If I say "puppies should be kicked" does that make my position less abhorrent if no puppies were kicked?

I note you ignored all the other points.

but to answer your question, plenty, too many

Doesn't matter? You are saying Kamala Harris is laughing about parents she put in jail for truancy. So, how many parents went to jail for this?

I literally gave you a link, if you think it's funny ripping black kids away from their single mothers, then that's what your ok with, I am not.

Yeah, she didn't put any mothers in jail for truancy. In the meantime Trump tore apart families, possibly forever.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Harris cheerfully recounts the story of sending an attorney from her office to intimidate a homeless single mother whose children were missing school. She smiles as she recalls how she instructed her subordinates to “look really mean” so that the mother would take the threat of jail seriously. In separate footage, Harris mocks those on the left who say things like “build schools, not jails” and “put more money into education, not prisons”, suggesting they are naive sloganeers who do not understand crime prevention.

In 2019, HuffPost reporter Molly Redden wrote about the families affected by this truancy program, including a Black mother named Cheree Peoples, who was arrested in April of 2013. She came on the show to help explain why this program, which initially launched without much criticism, ended up becoming so controversial, and why it disproportionately affected families of color. Here's the extended cut of our conversation, which has been edited and condensed for clarity.

The Human Costs Of Kamala Harris’ War On Truancy

On the morning of April 18, 2013, in the Los Angeles suburb of Buena Park, a throng of photographers positioned themselves on a street curb and watched as two police officers entered a squat townhouse. Minutes later, their cameras began clicking. The officers had re-emerged with a weary-looking woman in pajamas and handcuffs, and the photographers were jostling to capture her every step.

Concession taken.

Are you saying she was literally laughing at someone? She wasn't, she was laughing at a story told to her by a friend about his wife. She was laughing at the story which appeared to be humorous as it was told to Harris. Do I agree with her past truancy policy? No as on the state level some Republican DAs took it too far. Do I think truancy is a problem? Yes. Did truancy rates go down because of this policy? It appeared to. I still don't approve of that policy in most situations however as already noted nobody went to jail over it.

Now, which would I trust with policies not to destroy families. A truancy policy where no one went to jail or separating families forever? Not a difficult question to answer in the least.

So sometimes according to you, it's a laughable event to jail single black mothers if their kids are truant. I disagree.

Never said that, apparently you missed my point as well as add your own flavor to Harris' video about. We don't even know if the woman she is talking about is black.

Trumps policy was just as abhorrent. why do you think your whataboutism will work here?

Just as? As in thousands of kids separated from their parents and thrown in cages and locked away for months with hundreds possibly never seeing their families again. Vs. No jailtime.

It's not "just as abhorrent", it's not even close. What Trump did is something that dictatorships tend to do. Vs. no jailtime.

no I said she laughed about jailing truant single mostly black mothers. I never said she was laughing at a particular case. I will chalk that up to a simple error on your part.

She laughed about an anecdote told by a friend of hers about his wife telling his kids to go to school, nothing more, nothing less. I don't care for the policy myself as a general rule since many parents have other issues going on. If they just jailed shitty parents I would be fine with that...but, wait. Oh yeah, they didn't jail anyone. In the meantime Trump lost about 500 or so kids.

It's not difficult to make a decision here between the two.

So you think it was appropriate for kamala the sociopath to have had these women to be arrested in the first place?

It was a racist policy. do you support racist policies?

She laughed about it.

I already told you, no, I don't like the policy. I don't think it was racist either though. I'll take Harris as a whole over Trump any day. He tends to lose children while Harris was more bark than bite.

"Just as abhorrent" What a joke.

Yeah, she told us Mexico would pay for it and that she's a stable genius. I think the Washington Post has like over 20k documented lies.

She laughed about putting mosty young single black mothers in prison for thier kids truancy
She laughed about smoking weed as CA DA while being responsible for putting mostly young black men in prison for same.
She fought against the release of a judge declared innocent person, because of a technicality
She fought against prison reform because she said California needed the free labor. (literally fought for slavery here).

I can go on.

Trump ain't good, but she is a sociopath and is one stroke or alzheimer's incident away from the presidency,.

Does that matter? If I say "puppies should be kicked" does that make my position less abhorrent if no puppies were kicked?

Doesn't matter? You are saying Kamala Harris is laughing about parents she put in jail for truancy. So, how many parents went to jail for this?

I literally gave you a link, if you think it's funny ripping black kids away from their single mothers, then that's what your ok with, I am not.

Yeah, she didn't put any mothers in jail for truancy. In the meantime Trump tore apart families, possibly forever.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Harris cheerfully recounts the story of sending an attorney from her office to intimidate a homeless single mother whose children were missing school. She smiles as she recalls how she instructed her subordinates to “look really mean” so that the mother would take the threat of jail seriously. In separate footage, Harris mocks those on the left who say things like “build schools, not jails” and “put more money into education, not prisons”, suggesting they are naive sloganeers who do not understand crime prevention.

In 2019, HuffPost reporter Molly Redden wrote about the families affected by this truancy program, including a Black mother named Cheree Peoples, who was arrested in April of 2013. She came on the show to help explain why this program, which initially launched without much criticism, ended up becoming so controversial, and why it disproportionately affected families of color. Here's the extended cut of our conversation, which has been edited and condensed for clarity.

On the morning of April 18, 2013, in the Los Angeles suburb of Buena Park, a throng of photographers positioned themselves on a street curb and watched as two police officers entered a squat townhouse. Minutes later, their cameras began clicking. The officers had re-emerged with a weary-looking woman in pajamas and handcuffs, and the photographers were jostling to capture her every step.

Concession taken.

Are you saying she was literally laughing at someone? She wasn't, she was laughing at a story told to her by a friend about his wife. She was laughing at the story which appeared to be humorous as it was told to Harris. Do I agree with her past truancy policy? No as on the state level some Republican DAs took it too far. Do I think truancy is a problem? Yes. Did truancy rates go down because of this policy? It appeared to. I still don't approve of that policy in most situations however as already noted nobody went to jail over it.

Now, which would I trust with policies not to destroy families. A truancy policy where no one went to jail or separating families forever? Not a difficult question to answer in the least.

So sometimes according to you, it's a laughable event to jail single black mothers if their kids are truant. I disagree.

Never said that, apparently you missed my point as well as add your own flavor to Harris' video about. We don't even know if the woman she is talking about is black.

Trumps policy was just as abhorrent. why do you think your whataboutism will work here?

Just as? As in thousands of kids separated from their parents and thrown in cages and locked away for months with hundreds possibly never seeing their families again. Vs. No jailtime.

It's not "just as abhorrent", it's not even close. What Trump did is something that dictatorships tend to do. Vs. no jailtime.

no I said she laughed about jailing truant single mostly black mothers. I never said she was laughing at a particular case. I will chalk that up to a simple error on your part.

She laughed about an anecdote told by a friend of hers about his wife telling his kids to go to school, nothing more, nothing less. I don't care for the policy myself as a general rule since many parents have other issues going on. If they just jailed shitty parents I would be fine with that...but, wait. Oh yeah, they didn't jail anyone. In the meantime Trump lost about 500 or so kids.

So you think it was appropriate for kamala the sociopath to have had these women to be arrested in the first place?

She laughed about it.

I already told you, no, I don't like the policy. I don't think it was racist either though. I'll take Harris as a whole over Trump any day. He tends to lose children while Harris was more bark than bite.

So you don't think the following things are just as abhorrent and are ok to do?

Covered, nobody went to jail, not as abhorrent as stripping thousands of children from their families and then losing the connection between them. That's straight up Nazi style shit.

Oh no. Times have changed. I wonder how many cops laughed about smoking weed growing up and then arresting people for possession. Ask me if I care about Harris or the cops attitudes changing when becoming adults.

However where are we now? Harris is for marijuana legalization, Trump at the very best gave it platitudes but did nothing. I'm for marijuana legalization regardless of who laughed at what and that would mean my position is closer to Harris.

She fought against the release of a judge declared innocent person, because of a technicality.

Opinion | Kamala Harris Was Not a ‘Progressive Prosecutor’ - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

read this article, she's a sociopath. a scumbag, a human trashbag,.

Harris is a mixed bag. DAs tend not to want to release anyone from jail since it can create political turmoil between different government agencies like the police and justice departments. So, not good on Harris however she also worked to find people jobs and no put them in jail. It truly is mixed and in some cases she did good in others bad.

Is she better than Trump which is all I care about. Yes, by far.

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

Kwanzaa - Wikipedia

So holidays are now popularity contests?

Lets have a vote and see which holidays are allowed

It's not a real holiday and not observed by 95-99% of the black population. its more important for white people to virtue signal they are woke.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

Covered, nobody went to jail, not as abhorrent as stripping thousands of children from their families and then losing the connection between them. That's straight up Nazi style shit.

Oh no. Times have changed. I wonder how many cops laughed about smoking weed growing up and then arresting people for possession. Ask me if I care about Harris or the cops attitudes changing when becoming adults.

However where are we now? Harris is for marijuana legalization, Trump at the very best gave it platitudes but did nothing. I'm for marijuana legalization regardless of who laughed at what and that would mean my position is closer to Harris.

She fought against the release of a judge declared innocent person, because of a technicality.

Opinion | Kamala Harris Was Not a ‘Progressive Prosecutor’ - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Harris is a mixed bag. DAs tend not to want to release anyone from jail since it can create political turmoil between different government agencies like the police and justice departments. So, not good on Harris however she also worked to find people jobs and no put them in jail. It truly is mixed and in some cases she did good in others bad.

So kamala wasn't an adult when she was AG?

And no your lying now, I have shown you arrests. you are ignoring facts now.

and no, the prosecutors job is not to keep innocent people in prison.

heres another:

Kamala Harris’s Offices Fought Payments to Wrongly Convicted - Bloomberg

what a SCUMBAG this woman is.

trumpkins are funny
Not funny but ironic the leftists that are tearing down America through stunts like hijacking the presidential
election blame Trump for the anger and insanity then themselves are infested with.
And they are too stupid and unaware to realize this.

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

It is their mindset.

This Kamala Broad isn't a member of black culture. She is of Hindu and Jamaican ancestry.

High caste Hindu whose ancestors owned slaves. Harris is nothing but a cultural appropriationist and her idiot supporters are so racist they don't even care.

"Duhhh...well....she looks dark so she must be a Negro...yup..."

trumpkins are funny

Educate yourself...

So?

It is their mindset.

High caste Hindu whose ancestors owned slaves. Harris is nothing but a cultural appropriationist and her idiot supporters are so racist they don't even care.

"Duhhh...well....she looks dark so she must be a Negro...yup..."

remember that time she claimed she was descendent of slaves only to have her father correct her and tell her no, they were slave owners.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

heres another:

The marijuana use was when she was young. A lot of people joke about things they did when they were young. She could do a half hour stand up special on joking about smoking pot as a youth and I honestly wouldn't care, it doesn't affect anything. Her stance is to legalize which is where we need to be now.

I'm sorry Trump lost, I'll go with the lesser of two evils and rejoice.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

heres another:

The marijuana use was when she was young. A lot of people joke about things they did when they were young. She could do a half hour stand up special on joking about smoking pot as a youth and I honestly wouldn't care, it doesn't affect anything. Her stance is to legalize which is where we need to be now.

She WAS ATTORNEY FUCKING GENERAL OF CALIFORNIA! holy fuck bro,.

the fact she later laughs about smoking weed while an undergraduate while putting thousands in prison for same and fighting against prison and weed reform is sick as fuck, sociopathic.

I didn't vote for trump, nor would I.

Kamala is not a lesser evil, she is all evil, opportunist, duplicitous and a scumbag.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

heres another:

the fact she later laughs about smoking weed while an undergraduate while putting thousands in prison for same and fighting against prison and weed reform is sick as fuck, sociopathic.

Kamala is not a lesser evil, she is all evil, opportunist, duplicitous and a scumbag.

She wasn't laughing about currently smoking weed. Would I be mad if any cop joked about smoking weed before they were a cop? No, it affects me in no way whatsoever what someone did before they were in a position of authority. What I want is marijuana to be legal now and Harris is for legalization while Trump probably isn't, his first AG definitely wasn't and I don't think Mother's husband is either.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

heres another:

She wasn't laughing about currently smoking weed. Would I be mad if any cop joked about smoking weed before they were a cop? No, it affects me in no way whatsoever what someone did before they were in a position of authority. What I want is marijuana to be legal now and Harris is for legalization while Trump probably isn't, his first AG definitely wasn't and I don't think Mother's husband is either.

I think it's highly inappropriate to laugh about smoking weed while putting thousands of mostly young black men in prison for it. figting against prison and drug reform. you don't I guess that's how we differ.

Kamala is for whatever she thinks will advance her career.

She should be calling for the release of all non-violent drug offenders. but her history is one of a racist drug policy that she fought against reform.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

heres another:

I think it's highly inappropriate to laugh about smoking weed while putting thousands of mostly young black men in prison for it. figting against prison and drug reform. you don't I guess that's how we differ.

She should be calling for the release of all non-violent drug offenders. but her history is one of a racist drug policy that she fought against reform.

Biden/Harris gets us closer

• Create a new $20 billion competitive grant program to spur states to shift from incarceration to prevention. To accelerate criminal justice reform at the state and local levels, Biden will create a new grant program inspired by a proposal by the Brennan Center. States, counties, and cities will receive funding to invest in efforts proven to reduce crime and incarceration, including efforts to address some of the factors like illiteracy and child abuse that are correlated with incarceration. In order to receive this funding, states will have to eliminate mandatory minimums for non-violent crimes, institute earned credit programs, and take other steps to reduce incarceration rates without impacting public safety.

Trump

• ??

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

heres another:

Biden/Harris gets us closer

• Create a new $20 billion competitive grant program to spur states to shift from incarceration to prevention. To accelerate criminal justice reform at the state and local levels, Biden will create a new grant program inspired by a proposal by the Brennan Center. States, counties, and cities will receive funding to invest in efforts proven to reduce crime and incarceration, including efforts to address some of the factors like illiteracy and child abuse that are correlated with incarceration. In order to receive this funding, states will have to eliminate mandatory minimums for non-violent crimes, institute earned credit programs, and take other steps to reduce incarceration rates without impacting public safety.

Trump

• ??

Your kidding right?

First Step Act - Wikipedia

biden has a plan, seems trump signed a law. biden bragged about writing the 94 crime bill.

as for trump. here are the facts:

3,100 inmates to be released as Trump administration implements criminal justice reform - The Washington Post

Remember when kayne west went to the white house to talk prison reform? you all called him an "uncle tom"

Remember when Ice cube did the same with biden only biden said "no thanks", and he went to trump who listened to him, and you all called him too an "uncle tom"?

This is the problem with todays media, it's so tailored to you and you seem not interested in anything outside of your confirmation bias bubble that you are ignorant to these facts.

I don't.

Kamala’s Kwanzaa chronicles bring fodder to doubters in utter disbelief

Democrat vice-presidential nominee Kamala Harris has claimed that she grew up celebrating Kwanzaa, but because of the senator’s history of lying about virtually everything, few appear to believe her.

In a ratioed Twitter video posted on Saturday, i.e., on Kwanzaa, the senator stated, “My sister and I, we grew up celebrating Kwanzaa.”

Kamala's Kwanzaa chronicles bring fodder to doubters in utter disbelief (bizpacreview.com)

Gun to my head no. She has a history of lying about shit to cultivate a black identity

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

I can go on.

Are you infirm? not ok?

Concession taken.

She laughed about it.

heres another:

Who fucked her way up the ladder

Forum List

Back