Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
There is no reason not to believe her. People remember what happened 40-50 years ago, when there was no one around to complain to. The current ongoing campaign to smear anyone who comes forward, having lived in anonymity for decades, when they realize that someone who did something evil to them years ago is about to be given a position of power shows that the problem still continues to this day.

BTW: she stopped short of accusing him of rape.
If Kavanaugh's accuser actually sent a letter to comrade Feinstein, insisting and expecting that it be kept secret, it would serve no purpose. Feinstein was already clear that she would never vote for any Supreme Candidate that Trump put forward, so the letter would change nothing in that respect. Ford was photographed in an anti-Trump march, wearing a pink hat. If a letter was sent to comrade Feinstein, it was intended to be made public. The nut job Ford, is just making up crap to stop a nominee and delay the process until after the November elections. If Kavanaugh were withdrawn, any new candidate put forth by Trump, any new recommended candidate would be accused of similar actions by obscure individuals coming out of the woodwork.
You must be clairvoyant.

Summary:

Christine Blasey Ford is not a victim of sexual assault. She has not proved her claim. In other words, she has not proved that Kavanaugh is guilty of the sexual assault.

And before you lefties jump the gun and have meltdown, let me say... I am not criticizing sexual assault victim, rather I am asking questions of an accuser.

Summary:

Christine Blasey Ford is not a victim of sexual assault. She has not proved her claim. In other words, she has not proved that Kavanaugh is guilty of the sexual assault.

And before you lefties jump the gun and have meltdown, let me say... I am not criticizing sexual assault victim, rather I am asking questions of an accuser.
Well then, ask. Go on. Ask.

There is no reason not to believe her. People remember what happened 40-50 years ago, when there was no one around to complain to. The current ongoing campaign to smear anyone who comes forward, having lived in anonymity for decades, when they realize that someone who did something evil to them years ago is about to be given a position of power shows that the problem still continues to this day.

If Kavanaugh's accuser actually sent a letter to comrade Feinstein, insisting and expecting that it be kept secret, it would serve no purpose. Feinstein was already clear that she would never vote for any Supreme Candidate that Trump put forward, so the letter would change nothing in that respect. Ford was photographed in an anti-Trump march, wearing a pink hat. If a letter was sent to comrade Feinstein, it was intended to be made public. The nut job Ford, is just making up crap to stop a nominee and delay the process until after the November elections. If Kavanaugh were withdrawn, any new candidate put forth by Trump, any new recommended candidate would be accused of similar actions by obscure individuals coming out of the woodwork.
Do you see the irony in your made up theory about democrats making up accusations? How about we all really grow up and start going off facts instead of making orrpresumptions about things that we simply don’t know.
You’ve spent most of your time in this thread demanding posters speculate on stuff - like you do.
Now you demand people stick with facts only!

You’re really very amusing.Lol.

All I've seen on this thread is rampant speculation, based on nothing, that Ford is lying. She has no motive to do so. She originally wanted to remain anonymous. She had to fly across the country to testify. She's been given all sorts of flack. She's an accomplished professional.

Kavanaugh's buddy wrote a book about his exploits at the time when they palled around together, which included references to hitting women. Hmmm.
It doesn't matter if she's telling her version of the truth or if she's blatantly lying.

She's gonna need some kind of corroboration from somebody.

I keep hearing people say that Ford was credible......even when they know that the 4 people she named state that they were not at that party and it did not happen. They say she was credible when she says she can't remember how she got to the party or how she got home.....

Remember...Bernie Madoff was completely credible when he was lying to his investors...

Do you see the irony in your made up theory about democrats making up accusations? How about we all really grow up and start going off facts instead of making presumptions about things that we simply don’t know.
You’ve spent most of your time in this thread demanding posters speculate on stuff - like you do.
Now you demand people stick with facts only!

You’re really very amusing.Lol.
I didn’t demand anything, stop with the drama talk... I post questions for discussion and the fact is been that none of us have had access to anything more than a news report and a letter, yet a bunch of morons on both sides acted like they had it all figured out. So we were left to speculate. Now we have two testimonies and hearings to chew on. They both came off as credible in my opinion so I was left unconvinced either way.

So now we have an FBI investigation that will hopefully uncover enough info to show who is telling the truth.

I keep hearing people say that Ford was credible......even when they know that the 4 people she named state that they were not at that party and it did not happen. They say she was credible when she says she can't remember how she got to the party or how she got home.....

Remember...Bernie Madoff was completely credible when he was lying to his investors...
You know who has been calling her credible? Trumps minions and all the republicans I hear taking about her. In one breath they say she was credible and they believe something happened to her and then they go after the Dems for sitting on the letter or they make a case for mistaken identity. Their talking points are all over the board and none really make a strong case for dismissing her accusations and moving forward with a vote

You know who has been calling her credible? Trumps minions and all the republicans I hear taking about her. In one breath they say she was credible and they believe something happened to her and then they go after the Dems for sitting on the letter or they make a case for mistaken identity. Their talking points are all over the board and none really make a strong case for dismissing her accusations and moving forward with a vote
She needs corroboration sheesh.

Mitchell: "May I ask, Dr. Ford, how did you get to Washington?

Ford: "In an airplane."

Mitchell: "I ask that because its been reported by the press that you would not submit to an interview with the committee because of your fear of flying. Is that true?"

Ford: "I was hoping that they would come to me (in California) but I realized that was an unrealistic request."

Mitchell: "it would have been a quicker trip for me."

Ford: "That was certainly what I was hoping to avoid getting on an airplane. But I eventually was able to get up the gumption with the help of some friends and get on the plane."

Mitchell: "You fly fairly frequently for your hobbies and you've had to fly for your work. Is that true?"

Ford: "Correct. Unfortunately."

Mitchell read from Ford's curriculum vitae, pointing to hobbies she pursues including "surf travel." Ford then confirmed she has flown to Hawaii, Coast Rica, South Pacific Islands and French Polynesia to surf.

"It's easier for me to travel going that direction when it's a vacation," Ford said

Credible?

Lol.

Yes, that’s why she took a polygraph and has been asking for an FBI investigation. She seems pretty confident in her story. We will see what the FBI comes up with.

It’s hardly surprising that men will say she’s credible enough to believe something happened to her. Particularly since the accusation has been manufactured in such a way that it can never be proved that something didn’t.
They’d be flayed alive in public in this ridiculous metoo climate if they said anything else. Or maybe just verbally assaulted in elevators by screeching harpies? Either is unpleasant.

Mitchell: "May I ask, Dr. Ford, how did you get to Washington?

Ford: "In an airplane."

Mitchell: "I ask that because its been reported by the press that you would not submit to an interview with the committee because of your fear of flying. Is that true?"

Ford: "I was hoping that they would come to me (in California) but I realized that was an unrealistic request."

Mitchell: "it would have been a quicker trip for me."

Ford: "That was certainly what I was hoping to avoid getting on an airplane. But I eventually was able to get up the gumption with the help of some friends and get on the plane."

Mitchell: "You fly fairly frequently for your hobbies and you've had to fly for your work. Is that true?"

Ford: "Correct. Unfortunately."

Mitchell read from Ford's curriculum vitae, pointing to hobbies she pursues including "surf travel." Ford then confirmed she has flown to Hawaii, Coast Rica, South Pacific Islands and French Polynesia to surf.

"It's easier for me to travel going that direction when it's a vacation," Ford said

Credible?

Lol.
Nice uncover. Did you notice any inconsistencies from Kavanaugh?

It’s hardly surprising that men will say she’s credible enough to believe something happened to her. Particularly since the accusation has been manufactured in such a way that it can never be proved that something didn’t.
They’d be flayed alive in public in this ridiculous metoo climate if they said anything else. Or maybe just verbally assaulted in elevators by screeching harpies? Either is unpleasant.
Great point... just lie if you are going to face public scrutiny. Nice philosophy to support!

The poll results don't reflect what seems to be the makeup of this board. 1/4 believe her. 75% DONT. At least half here "lean" left or are fully left.

Where are all the believers?

The poll results don't reflect what seems to be the makeup of this board. 1/4 believe her. 75% DONT. At least half here "lean" left or are fully left.

Where are all the believers?
I haven’t seen enough to believe either of them at this point. But in situations like this I want to seek more info... not dismiss and move on.

Yes, that’s why she took a polygraph and has been asking for an FBI investigation. She seems pretty confident in her story. We will see what the FBI comes up with.
None of that is corroboration. That's what she needs. Corroboration.

Sheesh.

Sheesh.
Did you think I was trying to prove there was corroboration when I said let’s see what the FBI comes up with? Take a breath and slow down, you might recognize when somebody is agreeing with you.

Sheesh.
Did you think I was trying to prove there was corroboration when I said let’s see what the FBI comes up with? Take a breath and slow down, you might recognize when somebody is agreeing with you.
None of the above.

I was merely pointing out that neither taking a (two question) polygraph, asking the FBI for an investigation, nor being confident are any form of corroboration.

Forum List

Back