Do you believe OJ Simpson is guilty of murder?

In your OPINION is Simpson guilty of murder?

• Yes

• No

• I hate visiting the dentist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, always thought he did it, but like Casey Anthony's prosecutors, his fucked the pooch. Another question: would you have convicted him despite the fuck ups?

Moot point. He's still rotting in old age in one of our Nevada prisons for other charges and is gonna die there.

In other news, we're getting an NHL team!

Of course, just like Zimmerman, and just like OJ, Zimmie is too stupid to understand he got away with murder and should go away quietly and live out the remainder of his existence quietly, away from public view. Wouldn’t surprise me a bit if he keeps fucking up and eventually winds up incarcerated. Although that might be entertaining.

Of course, just like Zimmerman, and just like OJ, Zimmie is too stupid to understand he got away with murder and should go away quietly and live out the remainder of his existence quietly, away from public view. Wouldn’t surprise me a bit if he keeps fucking up and eventually winds up incarcerated. Although that might be entertaining.

George may or may not be dumb Lummox,, but he's still a whole lot smarter than you.

Granted, that isn't saying much.

George may or may not be dumb Lummox,, but he's still a whole lot smarter than you.

Aw, someone's offended again.

Zimmie is too stupid to understand he got away with murder

Shooting a thug who is bashing your head on the concrete is not murder.

I always thought Zimmerman should have gotten at least manslaughter. I don't believe it was murder because I don't think he went out purposefully to find some black kid and kill him. He's an idiot & proves it all the time. I agree....I think one day he'll end up in prison, he's bound to do something that he can't get out of.

When he stalks an unarmed teenager it is, yeah. Had the kid been white, Zimmie would be taking a few in the ass even as we speak. And you know it.

When he stalks an unarmed teenager it is, yeah. Had the kid been white, Zimmie would be taking a few in the ass even as we speak. And you know it.

I don't think he stalked him. I think it just 'happened'....stalking is usually seen as someone continuously watching you, or following you, and it goes on for more that one night. I have a problem in a way about 'stand your ground'. When nobody else is around, how do you prove who made the first move? If there's someone there that can defend what he did, who attacked first, then I could see how Stand your Ground could be used. But there wasn't. I've always thought he should have gotten manslaughter. And especially since this all happened, Zimmerman has proven what an idiot he is! Last I heard he was trying to auction off the gun he used to kill Martin.....how stupid is that??

Now that some time has passed so emotions are pretty much gone on the issue what do you believe?

He was either responsible or knew whoever did it
if it was a threat against him for not paying someone he owed.
Either way he had more information than he could afford to share.

I still believe that the family is owed restitution they demanded.
Especially if someone takes the fifth, that restitution is owed and
should be paid in full. it's not the fault of the victims if someone cannot afford to pay.

Citizens should be required in advance to agree to terms of citizenship
including costs of damages debts or violations or else have a sponsor who agrees to pay.
Instead of charging law abiding taxpayers to pay for the crimes of others,
either the wrongdoers should pay, their lawyers or guardians or whoever enables them.
Instead of requiring insurance for health, why not set it up like car insurance
where you cover the cost if you cause damage or loss to someone else.

I agreed with the jury's decision, but at this rate it does seem as if he's either a dummy or a ticking time bomb.

I don't think he stalked him. I think it just 'happened'....stalking is usually seen as someone continuously watching you, or following you, and it goes on for more that one night. I have a problem in a way about 'stand your ground'. When nobody else is around, how do you prove who made the first move? If there's someone there that can defend what he did, who attacked first, then I could see how Stand your Ground could be used. But there wasn't. I've always thought he should have gotten manslaughter. And especially since this all happened, Zimmerman has proven what an idiot he is! Last I heard he was trying to auction off the gun he used to kill Martin.....how stupid is that??

Yeah, agreed. Stand your ground shit came out of ALEC, it's insane. Like the claim Martin was armed with a sidewalk. It basically comes down to "I was scared so I get to kill him". Which was why he had to be a "thug" instead of a fucking kid walking home.

I agreed with the jury's decision, but at this rate it does seem as if he's either a dummy or a ticking time bomb.

His ticking time bomb side is what led him to murder.

At the time I thought I thought Nicole Brown was killed because of her drug debt and Ron Goldman just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now, I think it is pretty clear he did it. Even one of his "friends" has said that OJ told him that he did it and that it is eating up OJ inside not telling the truth.

His ticking time bomb side is what led him to murder.

In that situation I think it was more his dummy side. He was a neighborhood watchman playing Batman, and it put him into a situation he never had to be in.

Forum List

Back