🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe that Hillary was dodging sniper fire?

Do you believe Hillary's story about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?

• Total voters
They can get it on satellites but not cable seems to be the answer. Was not banned but that's up in the air.

But that's up in the air? The satellite? Anyway, actually you're wrong, and I figured if you invested 10 seconds in some research you'd know you are wrong.
I did 3 minutes of research and that is what I found... It's not exactly all over the internet.... Canadians as well as most of the rest of the world are sick to death of Republicans and their lies and their rudeness stupidity.

Canada
CRTC approves Fox News for Canada

There ya go...dumbass.
That doesn't say they actually put them on cable. My source says they're on satellite boxes on satellite and that's more recently.
Dumbass lol

Yes, you are a dumbass, thanks for admitting it.

Where is your link that Fox is banned from Canada for lying. We are still waiting.
They can get it on satellites but not cable seems to be the answer. Was not banned but that's up in the air.

But that's up in the air? The satellite? Anyway, actually you're wrong, and I figured if you invested 10 seconds in some research you'd know you are wrong.
I did 3 minutes of research and that is what I found... It's not exactly all over the internet.... Canadians as well as most of the rest of the world are sick to death of Republicans and their lies and their rudeness stupidity.

Canada

There ya go...dumbass.
That doesn't say they actually put them on cable. My source says they're on satellite boxes on satellite and that's more recently.

What a surprise...an unnamed source. That's ok, you just run along and believe whatever you want.

Canada

There ya go...dumbass.
Dumbass lol

. As I said it is on satellite in Canada but not cable according to this you have to read it to the endhttp://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/jul/14/facebook-posts/fox-news-banned-canada/

It is not banned but you have to tell the truth so they won't do it..

Canada

There ya go...dumbass.

What a surprise...an unnamed source. That's ok, you just run along and believe whatever you want.
Read the whole thing dupe... It's not exactly banned but...
Is Fox News banned in Canada?

Her foundation is rated a and all that has been investigated and they found no quid pro quos or anything, so good charity that the GOP has lied about endlessly and you believe the crap they lied.

The truth is going to come out and I am sure that you will deny it when it does. The Clinton Foundation is nothing but a money laundering scam. Ask the people of Haiti about the largess of the Clinton Foundation.
More lying propaganda... All investigated- nothing. Or you're a conspiracy nut maybe?

Where is your link that Fox is banned from Canada for lying. We are still waiting.

Naaaah, frankies a little hater dupe. He will lie, lie, lie to try and prop up his pathetic little ego. And no Fox is not banned in Canada, and the shrilary never dodged a thing in her life save the truth.

This is how desperate you are...

You are bringing up a statement said 8 years ago about incident 20 years ago which she said she misspoke about...

Is this your proof that she is a pathological liar?

Looking very desperate....

Misspoke

the definition of misspoke

hillary-lies.png

CowboyTed you are a disgrace to the moniker of Cowboy...

cowboy

Canada

There ya go...dumbass.
Dumbass lol

. As I said it is on satellite in Canada but not cable according to this you have to read it to the endhttp://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/jul/14/facebook-posts/fox-news-banned-canada/

You are full of BS. You said nothing, you come in pretending to have the facts and you were actually caught lying, so quit pretending that you told the truth. You lied got caught, you hater dupes are pathetic. Trying to justify and excuse a lie? It was the Russians? Got that link yet? Lol!

Canada

There ya go...dumbass.

Well shit, FOX News is channel 503 in Toronto. The Beeb is channel 501 and CNBC is 504. Looks like the little hater dupe has been caught LYING yet again! Who knew! Why anyone with a brain of course!

Canada

There ya go...dumbass.

Well shit, FOX News is channel 503 in Toronto. The Beeb is channel 501 and CNBC is 504. Looks like the little hater dupe has been caught LYING yet again! Who knew! Why anyone with a brain of course!

I dunno, he may have been talking about a small town in Canada with a population of 3.

I dunno, he may have been talking about a small town in Canada with a population of 3.

I've been to a couple of those. They had cable via satellite.

Dumbass lol

You are full of BS. You said nothing, you come in pretending to have the facts and you were actually caught lying, so quit pretending that you told the truth. You lied got caught, you hater dupes are pathetic. Trying to justify and excuse a lie? It was the Russians? Got that link yet? Lol!
From my link, dingbat. Trying to remain calm.

right now, Canadians can watch Bill O’Reilly, Megyn Kelly, Fox & Friends and everyone else through several private dish providers.

I've been to a couple of those. They had cable via satellite.
From my link... right now, Canadians can watch Bill O’Reilly, Megyn Kelly, Fox & Friends and everyone else through several right now, Canadians can watch Bill O’Reilly, Megyn Kelly, Fox & Friends and everyone else through several right now, Canadians can watch Bill O’Reilly, Megyn Kelly, Fox & Friends and everyone else through several private dish providers.

And go on to say that Toronto is different they get it from Buffalo....

Canada

There ya go...dumbass.

My link also says Toronto is different because they get it from Buffalo... Then most places you have to get it on satellite because they don't want to get caught lying which is what they do all the time super dupe. And I don't lie I don't think you do lie either I think you are just brainwashed....

This is just like Fox and Hillary they go nuts about some stupid s*** about Tuzla because Hillary never lies and you do the same with me. And as I said my link says it's complicated very complicated. Only in Toronto can you get Fox on cable. Cuz it comes from beautiful Buffalo. go bills!

My link also says Toronto is different because they get it from Buffalo... Then most places you have to get it on satellite because they don't want to get caught lying which is what they do all the time super dupe. And I don't lie I don't think you do lie either I think you are just brainwashed....

Well shit, FOX News is channel 142 in Edmonton. Bloomberg is 141, and CNBC is 143. The Beeb is channel 137. Looks like your sources are as moronic as you are.

https://www.shaw.ca/uploadedFiles/Bundles/Traditional/Edmonton_Channel_Lineup.pdf

Dumbass lol

From my link, dingbat. Trying to remain calm.

right now, Canadians can watch Bill O’Reilly, Megyn Kelly, Fox & Friends and everyone else through several private dish providers.

Already knew that dupe, they weren’t banned from Canada because they lied. You said they were banned dupe, you claim you read a Russian meme! Lol! That is why I called you out on the lie. Next time don’t be such a stupid dupe and believe lies from your fellow haters.

This is just like Fox and Hillary they go nuts about some stupid s*** about Tuzla because Hillary never lies and you do the same with me. And as I said my link says it's complicated very complicated. Only in Toronto can you get Fox on cable. Cuz it comes from beautiful Buffalo. go bills!

You make up crap that you know is a lie the. You get pissed at everyone else because you got caught lying? Then instead of coming clean, you spin and keep lying more. Do you have the link that it was a Russian meme, like you claimed? If you lie so easily about this, what else are you lying about. Huh dupe? Just exposed you for the lying hater dupe you are., I know it sucks to be you.

What is really funny, in a thread Hillary is called out on her lies, you lie about FOX News lying, now you do the same thing Hillary did, spin and lie to cover your lies! Lol! Pretty funny crap.

Last edited:
The plane landed under sniper fire regulations, giving snipers the least chance to fire at it. The security people on board said to get off the field as soon as possible because of possible sniper fire and scared everyone on board. If you think their stopping for that little girl was a typical welcome for a American First Lady etc etc, you are duped. Especially if you believe she is evil and corrupt for no reason but a tidal wave of right-wing character assassination and Hate propaganda for 25 years now... Nothing has made it anywhere near a courtroom or is believed by actual journalists, the pussies.

No Franco, it didn't - you fucking retard.

Hillary made the whole thing up. She did what you do so often, she lied.
Yes I know you're brainwashed. 25 years of phony scandals and character assassination will do that. Call me when anything gets near a courtroom or a respectable media Outlet.

Okay stupid, show us ONE credible source that claims the lying sack of shit was doing anything other than telling a big fat Franco?

{
According to Pomfret, the Tuzla airport was “one of the safest places in Bosnia” in March 1996, and “firmly under the control” of the 1st Armored Division.

Far from running to an airport building with their heads down, Clinton and her party were greeted on the tarmac by smiling U.S. and Bosnian officials. An 8-year-old Muslim girl, Emina Bicakcic, read a poem in English. An Associated Press photograph of the greeting ceremony, above, shows a smiling Clinton bending down to receive a kiss.

“There is peace now,” Emina told Clinton, according to Pomfret’s report in The Washington Post the following day, “because Mr. Clinton signed it. All this peace. I love it.”}

Recalling Hillary Clinton’s claim of ‘landing under sniper fire’ in Bosnia

Is the Washington Post lying, you fucking retard?
The plane landed under sniper fire protocol, Hillary and Chelsea were in a bulletproof area of the plane there was no greeting ceremony like a first lady would get it was a little girl and some people that she didn't want to ignore... She was first lady and she's just telling a story. As the link says she was farther into dangerous territory than the president ever went. You jackass dupes are incredible. Very highly debatable either way unlike everything you people believe about politics in the United States. The foundation is graded a. And Hillary's has been nowhere near a courtroom for all the evil and corrupt scandals you morons believe- all investigated and you and your heroes are all full of s***-breaking... The rich do not pay enough in taxes, every Scandal you believe is phony, all investigated and nothing. And no it's not a conspiracy of our entire Justice System. It's just that you listen to b******* hate character assassination propaganda all the time.
Here's the story behind Hillary Clinton's claim about landing under 'sniper fire' in Bosnia
Wow! You certainly are easily brainwashed.

Forum List

Back