🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe that Hillary was dodging sniper fire?

Do you believe Hillary's story about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?

• Total voters
He tells lies all day long. that's what the Republican party is based on...
The Hildebeast cares about the Hildbeast and the opinions of those that own her. She sold diplomacy for donations to her private slush fund disguised as a charitable foundation. Big time arrests are on the way if the white hats win out.
Her foundation is rated a and all that has been investigated and they found no quid pro quos or anything, so good charity that the GOP has lied about endlessly and you believe the crap they lied.

The truth is going to come out and I am sure that you will deny it when it does. The Clinton Foundation is nothing but a money laundering scam. Ask the people of Haiti about the largess of the Clinton Foundation.
More lying propaganda... All investigated- nothing. Or you're a conspiracy nut maybe?

Where is your link that Fox is banned from Canada for lying. We are still waiting.
They can get it on satellites but not cable seems to be the answer. Was not banned but that's up in the air.

So you tried to lie, thanks there, if I hadn’t challenged you, you would have continued to play that FOX was banned in Canada for lying. You are dishonest dupe!

He tells lies all day long. that's what the Republican party is based on...
The Hildebeast cares about the Hildbeast and the opinions of those that own her. She sold diplomacy for donations to her private slush fund disguised as a charitable foundation. Big time arrests are on the way if the white hats win out.
Her foundation is rated a and all that has been investigated and they found no quid pro quos or anything, so good charity that the GOP has lied about endlessly and you believe the crap they lied.

The truth is going to come out and I am sure that you will deny it when it does. The Clinton Foundation is nothing but a money laundering scam. Ask the people of Haiti about the largess of the Clinton Foundation.
More lying propaganda... All investigated- nothing. Or you're a conspiracy nut maybe?

Too funny coming from a leftard that believes that the ROOSKIES stole the election from the Hildebeast and CONSPIRED with Trump...........
I think Comey lost her the election at the end. There was certainly a hell of a lot of GOP fake news... On Facebook and Etc. I will let Mueller figure it out.

PUH-LEEEZE, we know that the narrative was being written to exonerate the Hildebeast before they ever started the investigation. How you can be so oblivious to what Hildebeast did with just the server issue absolutely boggles the mind.

Totally irrelevant to anything. What is your explanation for Trump McConnell sessions Ryan Rush Fox line Non-Stop about actual facts that they base their policy on and screw us with every day? How did 80% of the country believe that Saddam was behind 911? How do 60% of Republicans believe Obama was Kenyan and Muslim and 40% of the country doesn't pay taxes? Or the Democrats caused the Flint poison episode? 50% of Republicans believe that acorn, a joke, stole the 2012 election LOL? You live on another planet

Yeah lay off the Democrat Fake News for awhile, kid. You sound deranged. :cuckoo:
We don't have fake news or a propaganda service just for us. We have journalist and fact-checkers that the entire rest of the world agrees with. Meanwhile Fox is not allowed in Canada or much of the world because it's crap, super dupe.

Next time you go to Canada, stay in a hotel that's a bit more upscale, one that has cable...dumbass.
Let's just say there's a lot of people that don't like Fox News at all around the world because it is full of crap many countries don't have it.

Where is your link that Fox is banned from Canada for lying. We are still waiting.
They can get it on satellites but not cable seems to be the answer. Was not banned but that's up in the air.

So you tried to lie, thanks there, if I hadn’t challenged you, you would have continued to play that FOX was banned in Canada for lying. You are dishonest dupe!
I've seen the Russian meme that says it did happen so I became confused and I was exhausted and who the f*** cares I'm waiting to see what Mueller says

Too funny coming from a leftard that believes that the ROOSKIES stole the election from the Hildebeast and CONSPIRED with Trump...........
I think Comey lost her the election at the end. There was certainly a hell of a lot of GOP fake news... On Facebook and Etc. I will let Mueller figure it out.

PUH-LEEEZE, we know that the narrative was being written to exonerate the Hildebeast before they ever started the investigation. How you can be so oblivious to what Hildebeast did with just the server issue absolutely boggles the mind.
So you are a conspiracy nut.

But that's up in the air? The satellite? Anyway, actually you're wrong, and I figured if you invested 10 seconds in some research you'd know you are wrong.

He isn’t wrong, he flat out lied. Just what his hero Hillary does and exactly what he accused Fox News of doing. He is a hater and dishonest.

But that's up in the air? The satellite? Anyway, actually you're wrong, and I figured if you invested 10 seconds in some research you'd know you are wrong.
I did 3 minutes of research and that is what I found... It's not exactly all over the internet.... Canadians as well as most of the rest of the world are sick to death of Republicans and their lies and their rudeness stupidity.

I've seen the Russian meme that says it did happen so I became confused and I was exhausted and who the f*** cares I'm waiting to see what Mueller says

No you weren’t, now you are lying to cover your lie. You the f*** cared otherwise you wouldn’t have tried to slip it by. No you lie about your lie, you must make Hillary proud!

I did 3 minutes of research and that is what I found... It's not exactly all over the internet.... Canadians as well as most of the rest of the world are sick to death of Republicans and their lies and their rudeness stupidity.

And I’m sick to death of your lies! You tried to slip an out and out lie into the discussion. It was a cheap and pathetic move by a hater dupe. Pretty sad when all you have is lies.

This is how desperate you are...

You are bringing up a statement said 8 years ago about incident 20 years ago which she said she misspoke about...

Is this your proof that she is a pathological liar?

Looking very desperate....

It’s just fun and also very poignant to remind all you sheep Libs what bullshit you fell for. You liberals nominating that woman is the reason We have an giant orange clown as president. Don’t forget it bitch!

Canada
CRTC approves Fox News for Canada

There ya go...dumbass.

Oh, the Russians are to blame! Do you have a link for that one?

Unfortunately they call them Americans and don't make the differentiation.

They posed as both conservative and leftist nutleftist nut jobs

Unfortunately they call them Americans and don't make the differentiation.

Another lie by the hater dupe. Do you get paid by the lie?

Canada

There ya go...dumbass.
That doesn't say they actually put them on cable. My source says they're on satellite boxes on satellite and that's more recently.

They posed as both conservative and leftist nutleftist nut jobs

More spin, do you have a link or not?

Canada

There ya go...dumbass.
That doesn't say they actually put them on cable. My source says they're on satellite boxes on satellite and that's more recently.
Dumbass lol

Canada

There ya go...dumbass.
Dumbass lol

Dude, WTF...you high?

Canada

There ya go...dumbass.

He at least has a link that is trustworthy, your source is a meme! Lol! What dupe! Do you get most your talking point from memes? Lol!

Pretty ironic that you lie ed about Fox lying.

Forum List

Back