Do you believe the democrats just stole another election.

Did the Democrats just steal another election?

• No

• Yes, illegally

• Yes, legally but unethical

• Yes both legally and illegally

• I'm a child so I'm going to scream and demand proof while ignoring the FACT that perception is every

Results are only viewable after voting.
And what are the odds of EVERY single critical race ALLWAYS going to the dems over the past few years?
It's what we see as a critical race, BECAUSE it is a close race, and we've projected it was going to be a close race.

If we all knew the results were going to be a blowout by one candidate, why would we care Westwall?

The thing is, you have no idea or interest in knowing and learning about the checks and balances in place, that prevent from occurring without being caught, all of these accusations that your side makes about coordinated, massive voter fraud.

It is NOT all loosey goosey as you ignorantly claim, and you are not willing to find out how the process works, pretty damn securely, for the detection of any massive, conspiratorial and coordinated, voter fraud.

Yes, individual voter fraud with smaller numbers of voter fraud takes place, on both sides of the aisle, which also for the most part, gets caught in the checks and balances....but not all. Would I and all Democrats like to see it ALL CAUGHT? You damn right we would! BUT NOT at the expense of disenfranchising or suppressing the constitutional right to vote for citizens.

Why is that so hard to understand?
Mostly its democrats harvesting votes

Its why republicans want strict standards and democrats dont

Ballots cast at a polling place are already validated and electronically tabulated. Mail-in ballots must be manually validated and then entered into the system. If it takes only a minute for each one, that's a lot of time when you're talking about 10s of thousands of ballots.

Sixteen states and Washington, D.C., do not allow counting to begin until the polls close:
  • Alabama, Alaska, District of Columbia, Idaho, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia and Washington
Funny how all of those states have the same rules yet managed to count them in ONE FUCKING DAY

It's what we see as a critical race, BECAUSE it is a close race, and we've projected it was going to be a close race.

If we all knew the results were going to be a blowout by one candidate, why would we care Westwall?

EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The odds are so high as to be ridiculous.

But you have proven yourself to be just that.

Sixteen states and Washington, D.C., do not allow counting to begin until the polls close:
  • Alabama, Alaska, District of Columbia, Idaho, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia and Washington
Funny how all of those states have the same rules yet managed to count them in ONE FUCKING DAY
And the populations of those states equals what?

How many competitive state-wide races were in those states?

I know its hard for your alcohol riddled "mind" to comprehend but try to give it some thought when you sober up chump.

A number of those states allow ballots to be processed before election day so the counting of them on election day is simple. But that is not always the case.

Why Does It Take So Long to Count Mail Ballots in Key States? Blame Legislatures

Translation: "I am scared because I'm wrong and I know it, but I'm really hoping that throwing some hyperbole at you will dazzle you into enough momentary stupidity that you will forget that I am wrong".

:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

a better translation is -I KNOW I AM WRONG BUT IF I ADMIT IT MY BOSS AT THE DNC WONT PAY ME THE BIG BUCKS IF I STOP LYING FOR THEM.

SHE proves in spades constantly her bias for the dems and ignores their corruption when it is even more obvious then the corruption of the gop from years past like she accepts it that Bush was involved in 9/11 but ignores the corruption of Obama that he lied to the people that he would reverse bushs policys only expanding them,we all KNOW had 9/11 happened under Obama she would NEVER admit that it was an inside job,we all know it,she knows it.

:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

a better translation is -I KNOW I AM WRONG BUT IF I ADMIT IT MY BOSS AT THE DNC WONT PAY ME THE BIG BUCKS IF I STOP LYING FOR THEM.

SHE proves in spades constantly her bias for the dems and ignores their corruption when it is even more obvious then the corruption of the gop from years past like she accepts it that Bush was involved in 9/11 but ignores the corruption of Obama that he lied to the people that he would reverse bushs policys only expanding them,we all KNOW had 9/11 happened under Obama she would NEVER admit that it was an inside job,we all know it,she knows it.

:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: back atcha!

JGalt knows better. We crazy right wingers know what loyalty means.

But nice try, ****ycorn.

On second thought, that's probably the lamest try I've ever seen. :laughing0301:

PS -- JGalt knows you are an airheaded bitch.

Oh lookie! It's another post-menopausal old leftist ratbag with penis envy! :laughing0301:

Oh lookie! It's another post-menopausal old leftist ratbag with penis envy! :laughing0301:

you DO know that candyASS is a dude dont you? thats WHY it is all the more funnier that he wants some dick.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I don’t know about anything being “stolen”. I do know two things:

1. There are a number of US States that need to update/upgrade their election/voting systems IMMEDIATELY. No state should require more than 6-8 hours to have definitive election results after the polls close.

2. The Republican Party posed away an opportunity to take definitively control of both houses of Congress by being more interested in infighting and political games than in running high quality Conservative candidates with the full backing of the party.

you DO know that candyASS is a dude dont you? thats WHY it is all the more funnier that he wants some dick.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No, he's not.

Really?

That does explain the teeny gay hissy fits. Nobody throws a tantrum like a fag.

OhPleaseJustQuit agent candyass used to ALWAYS sock under many different user names at this old site i used to post at so no telling how many other socks he is using here at this one.same with toro.

Last edited:
Our elections were always decided on election night except for the occasional recount or run off.

1668793587832.png

I'm sorry this is not true. What you are seeing on election night is projections of the various media outlets on who they project the winner to be. It is not a final tally of the votes.

For example did you know that in Florida certain votes can be counted up to 10 days after election as long as they are post marked by election day?

WW

Forum List

Back