Do You Believe there are More than TWO Genders? My thoughts (Video)

Spits a moron ^^^ who denies reality.

Says a mentally-defective freak who believes that there's more than two genders.
I'm still waiting for you to prove the World Health Organization is wrong.

• X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
WHO | Gender and Genetics

clock_22.gif

Spits a moron ^^^ who denies reality.

Says a mentally-defective freak who believes that there's more than two genders.
I'm still waiting for you to prove the World Health Organization is wrong.

View attachment 300143
LOL

Spits the forum loser can't prove the WHO is wrong.

:dance:

Tell the WHO they're crazy while they laugh at you with me. :lmao:

“Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?”—Obi Wan Kenobi​

I'd say that to believe an “expert” who tells you that what you can observe for yourself, and prove to be true through your own experiences, is wrong, is pretty foolish.

Every sane person is clear about the difference between men and women. You have to be pretty badly f•••ed-up in the head to find this distinction at all confusing. And you have to be pretty f•••ed-up in the head to believe lies told to you by anyone else who denies this distinction.

I suppose I'm foolish for wasting my time arguing with you. That you are confused about the distinction between male and female proves that you are suffering from severe mental defects, and are incapable of understanding the truth, no matter how clearly it is shown to you or explained to you.
How do you account for this Bobby Boy?? What is this child? What should they have done? Things are not as clear as you would like them to be, simply because your narrow and ridged mind can't deal with nuances and ambiguity.

She's 7 and was born intersex. Why her parents elected to let her grow up without surgical intervention

Intersex is an umbrella term used to describe people born with bodies that are perceived as differing from typical "male" and "female" categories.

She had two X chromosomes, so doctors considered her female, but she had external anatomy that appeared more traditionally male.
Give it up, PP. Genetically there are TWO and ONLY TWO genders, male and female. You're welcome.
Idiot. Genetically, there are 6 genders...
And the brainwashed sheep bleats on..........
Speak for yourself. You and Bobby Boy

I'd say that to believe an “expert” who tells you that what you can observe for yourself, and prove to be true through your own experiences, is wrong, is pretty foolish.

Every sane person is clear about the difference between men and women. You have to be pretty badly f•••ed-up in the head to find this distinction at all confusing. And you have to be pretty f•••ed-up in the head to believe lies told to you by anyone else who denies this distinction.

I suppose I'm foolish for wasting my time arguing with you. That you are confused about the distinction between male and female proves that you are suffering from severe mental defects, and are incapable of understanding the truth, no matter how clearly it is shown to you or explained to you.
How do you account for this Bobby Boy?? What is this child? What should they have done? Things are not as clear as you would like them to be, simply because your narrow and ridged mind can't deal with nuances and ambiguity.

She's 7 and was born intersex. Why her parents elected to let her grow up without surgical intervention

Intersex is an umbrella term used to describe people born with bodies that are perceived as differing from typical "male" and "female" categories.

She had two X chromosomes, so doctors considered her female, but she had external anatomy that appeared more traditionally male.
Give it up, PP. Genetically there are TWO and ONLY TWO genders, male and female. You're welcome.
What else can they do since they can't refute reality?

I have put that one on Ignore, not reading his idiocy anymore he's obviously a total Faggot considering his obsessive fanaticism.

You of course are this:

broken-record-550x509.jpg

Gish Gallop Bobby Boy. Your senseless blather in no way refutes the evidence that I presented that not everyone is clearly or exclusively male or female . You are stupidly stuck in your binary mentality and are frightened to death that you might be wrong

Why would I be frightened? I'm not the degenerate, mentality- and morally-defective freak who rejects basic, obvious scientific facts, leaning rare aberrations to support my insane delusions. You're desperately trying to promote a premise that, unless you are far more insane than you appear (and the bar is already set pretty low by your appearance), you have to know damn well is wrong.

That would be you.

[ATTACH=full]300117[/ATTACH]

td6XugY.jpg

the-gender-spectrum-explained-by-the-new-certist-mental-disorder-23680056.png

upload_2020-1-14_20-6-6.png

miketx is a genius!

Last edited:

What else can they do since they can't refute reality?
And the bleat goes on..........and on.............

And the severe mental case won't stop.............

I'll inject my two cents.
There are two genders. Biologically. It doesn't matter if small chromosomal variations exists. So what? The variances do not alter the fact the person is still a male or female.
Then there is psychology. That is a different story. Gender dysphoria is a condition is which a person has significant discomfort with the sex of their body. It is very rare. Despite the ludicrous number of people who want you to believe otherwise.
However, in the past few years the term has been modified to often include a phrase similar to - "their physical sex is different than what they want to be identified as". BULLSHIT. That is not transgender, that is not sexual dysphoria. That is nothing more than to DESIRE to be something you are not. That does not, never has or ever will change the fact you are still a male or female, regardless if you CURRENTLY wish you was not.
Then there is sexual gratification. - This is the third part that the entire left political spectrum want to pretend it doesn't exist.
These are folks that have existed for generations. They use to be called "cross dressers". Overwhelmingly men who like to dress as women, and get off on doing it. This also includes effeminate gay men who want to dress like women to hopefully attract a larger sex pool. THIS is NOT a gender issue. These people just want to force you to live with their fantasy.

There are two genders. Biologically. It doesn't matter if small chromosomal variations exists. So what? The variances do not alter the fact the person is still a male or female.
Then there is psychology. That is a different story. Gender dysphoria is a condition is which a person has significant discomfort with the sex of their body. It is very rare. Despite the ludicrous number of people who want you to believe otherwise.
However, in the past few years the term has been modified to often include a phrase similar to - "their physical sex is different than what they want to be identified as". BULLSHIT. That is not transgender, that is not sexual dysphoria. That is nothing more than to DESIRE to be something you are not. That does not, never has or ever will change the fact you are still a male or female, regardless if you CURRENTLY wish you was not.
Then there is sexual gratification. - This is the third part that the entire left political spectrum want to pretend it doesn't exist.
These are folks that have existed for generations. They use to be called "cross dressers". Overwhelmingly men who like to dress as women, and get off on doing it. This also includes effeminate gay men who want to dress like women to hopefully attract a larger sex pool. THIS is NOT a gender issue. These people just want to force you to live with their fantasy.
That is certainly a brilliant,well written and cogent thesis that you have blessed us with. You must have extensive education and professional experience in the fields of human sexuality, psychology and physiology. You have clearly have raised the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB and should be commended. The only thing is, you failed to provide any foot notes so the wh.o thing is worth no more than a garden variety appeal to ignorance logical fallacy

That is certainly a brilliant,well written and cogent thesis that you have blessed us with. You must have extensive education and professional experience in the fields of human sexuality, psychology and physiology. You have clearly have raised the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB and should be commended. The only thing is, you failed to provide any foot notes so the wh.o thing is worth no more than a garden variety appeal to ignorance logical fallacy
You don't have to be well educated to realize there are only two genders. But you seem to think that there are an unlimited number of genders based solely on the sick desire for them to be. Why don't you shut up and just cut your junk off, no one wants to hear you or gives a damn what your sick freak ass wants.

"There are two genders. Biologically. It doesn't matter if small chromosomal variations exists. So what? The variances do not alter the fact the person is still a male or female."

^^^^ This went right over your head of course.

I am so sorry, I didn't include a word that so many today seem unaware of. It is often used in the English language... let me help:

ob·vi·ous
/ˈäbvēəs/
adjective
  1. easily perceived or understood; clear, self-evident, or apparent.
And there you go!!!
Now, take that word... and apply it to my post and things should look differently to you

I am so sorry, I didn't include a word that so many today seem unaware of. It is often used in the English language... let me help:

ob·vi·ous
/ˈäbvēəs/
adjective
  1. easily perceived or understood; clear, self-evident, or apparent.
And there you go!!!
Now, take that word... and apply it to my post and things should look differently to you

He/She/It obviously has comprehension problems, perhaps it's a Bot. This is not the first time it has missed the obvious point in a comment.

One thing you gotta love... many of the very same people that preach about "look at the science!!!"... "you are ignoring the science!!!"... when the topic is global warming. These same people willfully ignore the most basic science there is. Literally examples provided in every advanced species on the planet, including plant life save for an extraordinary few organisms that can change their sex.

Forum List

Back