Do You Believe there are More than TWO Genders? My thoughts (Video)

Gish Gallop Bobby Boy. Your senseless blather in no way refutes the evidence that I presented that not everyone is clearly or exclusively male or female . You are stupidly stuck in your binary mentality and are frightened to death that you might be wrong

Why would I be frightened? I'm not the degenerate, mentality- and morally-defective freak who rejects basic, obvious scientific facts, leaning rare aberrations to support my insane delusions. You're desperately trying to promote a premise that, unless you are far more insane than you appear (and the bar is already set pretty low by your appearance), you have to know damn well is wrong.

That would be you.

[ATTACH=full]300117[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 9FNW9WP_pp.jpg
    9FNW9WP_pp.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 57
Our buddy PP is unfortunately a liberal lunatic who most likely thinks there are OVER FIFTY genders. What a poor, deluded fool.

He and I have been around this forum, a lot longer than you have. He's much more f•••ed-up in the head, and in the soul, than you probably realize quite yet. Much more so, possibly, than you are capable of imagining at this point. Stick around, and you'll see.

For now, not that it begins to fully tell the story, check out this thread of his from almost four years ago, describing his idea of a Utopian society imposed on us by space aliens. Especially pay attention to his fantasy, in the first condition, of these aliens using brainwashing drugs to “cure” us of religious faith. This doesn't begin to fully demonstrate just how depraved and insane he is, but it's a start.

[ATTACH=full]300079[/ATTACH]
I just read through the thread. PP IS a loon, no doubt about it.

If you look at our joining dates, me, Bob and PP all joined within a few months of each other. PP has been posting his bizarro theories for years, Bob and me have been taking him on for years and it's still going on, no matter what anyone posts PP always a few pages later regurgitates what he's already posted and what has already been debunked.

Our buddy PP is unfortunately a liberal lunatic who most likely thinks there are OVER FIFTY genders. What a poor, deluded fool.

He and I have been around this forum, a lot longer than you have. He's much more f•••ed-up in the head, and in the soul, than you probably realize quite yet. Much more so, possibly, than you are capable of imagining at this point. Stick around, and you'll see.

For now, not that it begins to fully tell the story, check out this thread of his from almost four years ago, describing his idea of a Utopian society imposed on us by space aliens. Especially pay attention to his fantasy, in the first condition, of these aliens using brainwashing drugs to “cure” us of religious faith. This doesn't begin to fully demonstrate just how depraved and insane he is, but it's a start.

If you look at our joining dates, me, Bob and PP all joined within a few months of each other. PP has been posting his bizarro theories for years, Bob and me have been taking him on for years and it's still going on, no matter what anyone posts PP always a few pages later regurgitates what he's already posted and what has already been debunked.
PP is constantly getting CLOBBERED on these threads. You'd think he would've smartened up by now...........

PP is constantly getting CLOBBERED on these threads. You'd think he would've smartened up by now...........

Well yes but he obviously has mental issues if we go on the crazy stuff he posts, so therefore it's just endless crazy with him.

Bob gave an example with that other thread he posted, so here's another one, read some of the below thread that PP posted, his OP gets debunked multiple times but he keeps regurgitating the same crap over and over again:

The Religious Right Takes on UN Children’s Agency Over Sex Education

If you look at our joining dates, me, Bob and PP all joined within a few months of each other.

I never noticed that before, but it's true. TheOppressiveFaggot joined in June of 2015, I in August of that same year, and Lucy in October of that same year. Roughly two-month intervals.

PP has been posting his bizarro theories for years, Bob and me have been taking him on for years and it's still going on, no matter what anyone posts PP always a few pages later regurgitates what he's already posted and what has already been debunked.

He seems to think that he he reposts some bit of outrageous bullshit that has already been refuted, or redirects you to a previous post in which that bullshit was stated, than on a second viewing, it will somehow be any less bullshit than it was the first time.

Bob gave an example with that other thread he posted, so here's another one, read some of the below thread that PP posted, his OP gets debunked multiple times but he keeps regurgitating the same crap over and over again:

I don't think it's shown up in this thread, but a common, and very disturbing them in a lot of TheOppressiveFaggot's posts is his sick obsession with imposing immoral and insane sexual perversions on young children. That's pretty much what that thread is about.

If you come out and say one thing that is very disturbingly obvious about TheOppressiveFaggot, and the above-mentioned obsession, you run afoul of one of the rules of this forum, and may get smacked for it by one of the moderators. But this is a case where censoring the truth, or punishing anyone for speaking it, does not hide it.

What you will notice, or what you probably have already noticed is that PP has a weird obsession with pushing this LGBTQ Propaganda toward young children and also fanatically defending it being pushed toward young children. We have many times asked him why he is so obsessed with this and he has never been able to give us an adequate reason why.

I don't think it's shown up in this thread, but a common, and very disturbing them in a lot of TheOppressiveFaggot's posts is his sick obsession with imposing immoral and insane sexual perversions on young children. That's pretty much what that thread is about.

If you come out and say one thing that is very disturbingly obvious about TheOppressiveFaggot, and the above-mentioned obsession, you run afoul of one of the rules of this forum, and may get smacked for it by one of the moderators. But this is a case where censoring the truth, or punishing anyone for speaking it, does not hide it.

Yes and yes. Also I don't know how ANY adult who cares about children and the general welfare of ALL children could possibly defend the indefensible, how could ANYONE defend the promoting of what essentially is child abuse? To many promoting sexual perversions, promoting the sexualisation of young children IS child abuse.

Children should be allowed to be children, they should NOT be taught for example in graphic detail about anal sex.

That we DON'T support the imposing of immoral sexual perversions on children of course makes us bigots or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Tell the WHO they're crazy while they laugh at you with me. :lmao:

“Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?”—Obi Wan Kenobi​

I'd say that to believe an “expert” who tells you that what you can observe for yourself, and prove to be true through your own experiences, is wrong, is pretty foolish.

Every sane person is clear about the difference between men and women. You have to be pretty badly f•••ed-up in the head to find this distinction at all confusing. And you have to be pretty f•••ed-up in the head to believe lies told to you by anyone else who denies this distinction.

I suppose I'm foolish for wasting my time arguing with you. That you are confused about the distinction between male and female proves that you are suffering from severe mental defects, and are incapable of understanding the truth, no matter how clearly it is shown to you or explained to you.
How do you account for this Bobby Boy?? What is this child? What should they have done? Things are not as clear as you would like them to be, simply because your narrow and ridged mind can't deal with nuances and ambiguity.

She's 7 and was born intersex. Why her parents elected to let her grow up without surgical intervention

Intersex is an umbrella term used to describe people born with bodies that are perceived as differing from typical "male" and "female" categories.

She had two X chromosomes, so doctors considered her female, but she had external anatomy that appeared more traditionally male.
Give it up, PP. Genetically there are TWO and ONLY TWO genders, male and female. You're welcome.
Idiot. Genetically, there are 6 genders...
  • X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
WHO | Gender and Genetics

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

I'd say that to believe an “expert” who tells you that what you can observe for yourself, and prove to be true through your own experiences, is wrong, is pretty foolish.

Every sane person is clear about the difference between men and women. You have to be pretty badly f•••ed-up in the head to find this distinction at all confusing. And you have to be pretty f•••ed-up in the head to believe lies told to you by anyone else who denies this distinction.

I suppose I'm foolish for wasting my time arguing with you. That you are confused about the distinction between male and female proves that you are suffering from severe mental defects, and are incapable of understanding the truth, no matter how clearly it is shown to you or explained to you.
How do you account for this Bobby Boy?? What is this child? What should they have done? Things are not as clear as you would like them to be, simply because your narrow and ridged mind can't deal with nuances and ambiguity.

She's 7 and was born intersex. Why her parents elected to let her grow up without surgical intervention

Intersex is an umbrella term used to describe people born with bodies that are perceived as differing from typical "male" and "female" categories.

She had two X chromosomes, so doctors considered her female, but she had external anatomy that appeared more traditionally male.
Give it up, PP. Genetically there are TWO and ONLY TWO genders, male and female. You're welcome.
And the brainwashed sheep bleats on..........

LOL

Spits a moron ^^^ who denies reality.

:dance:

LOL

And the BLEAT (spelling is correct) goes on............

LOL

LOLOL

Oh look, you're a liar as well as an imbecile...
Thank you SO much for this post. I have Faun on Ignore now, I couldn't take his inane responses any more.

LOL

LOLOL

Thank you SO much for this post. I have Faun on Ignore now, I couldn't take his inane responses any more.

And the bleat STILL goes on............

LOL

LOLOL

You're already a proven idiot...

... and a proven liar...
I have Faun on Ignore now, I couldn't take his inane responses any more.

LOL

LOLOL

... and a proven liar...

And STILL the bleat goes on............By the way, Einstein, I took you off my ignore list. It took you TWO DAYS to figure this out........

LOL

LOLOL

... and a proven liar...

And STILL the bleat goes on............By the way, Einstein, I took you off my ignore list. It took you TWO DAYS to figure this out........
LOLOL

So you admit you're not a man of your word. :lmao:

That makes you a lying idiot with no character or convictions.

AND.... there's still 6 genders.

Says a mentally-defective freak who believes that there's more than two genders.
I'm still waiting for you to prove the World Health Organization is wrong.

Forum List

Back