Do You Believe there are More than TWO Genders? My thoughts (Video)

So everyone is not either male or female. Thank you.
A hermaphrodite is BOTH male and female, but NOT a gender unto itself. There are ONLY TWO GENDERS, male and female. You seem unable to get this through your apparently THICK skull. What a knucklehead. You MUST be a liberal.
"There are ONLY TWO GENDERS, male and female"

What do you think is the determing factor?
Well, since you asked, I'll give it to you in a non-scientific, layman's terms answer - A male has a cock and balls, a female has a gash. There IS no determining factor. Every person is either male or female. You're welcome.
Great, so according to you, a person who gets their balls cut off and cock turned inside out -- is a woman.

Thanks for clarifying.
thumbsup.gif
Genetically NOT a woman, you dumbf*ck. And being a liberal lunatic, like you are, you probably think there are over 50 genders. You're a HOPELESS cause, Fauny, please run off and leave this thread to intelligent posters.
LOLOL

Imbecile, I used your determination of gender. It took me only one post to make you flip out.

And no, I don't believe there are over 50 genders.

So now that you want to switch from physical to genetics, take another shot.... what do you think is the determining factor of gender...?

A hermaphrodite is BOTH male and female, but NOT a gender unto itself. There are ONLY TWO GENDERS, male and female. You seem unable to get this through your apparently THICK skull. What a knucklehead. You MUST be a liberal.

Well, since you asked, I'll give it to you in a non-scientific, layman's terms answer - A male has a cock and balls, a female has a gash. There IS no determining factor. Every person is either male or female. You're welcome.
Great, so according to you, a person who gets their balls cut off and cock turned inside out -- is a woman.

Thanks for clarifying.
thumbsup.gif
Genetically NOT a woman, you dumbf*ck. And being a liberal lunatic, like you are, you probably think there are over 50 genders. You're a HOPELESS cause, Fauny, please run off and leave this thread to intelligent posters.
LOLOL

Imbecile, I used your determination of gender. It took me only one post to make you flip out.

So now that you want to switch from physical to genetics, take another shot.... what do you think is the determining factor of gender...?
There are TWO and ONLY TWO GENDERS, ASSHOLE. Now PLEASE leave this thread for those with intelligence. I can't believe HOW DAMNED DUMB you are. Then again you do have Mueller in your avatar pic. Now SCAT, moron, SCAT........

Thanks for clarifying.
thumbsup.gif
LOLOL

There are TWO and ONLY TWO GENDERS, ASSHOLE. Now PLEASE leave this thread for those with intelligence. I can't believe HOW DAMNED DUMB you are. Then again you do have Mueller in your avatar pic. Now SCAT, moron, SCAT........
LOL

Imbecile, you're calling me dumb but you can't even tell me what determines gender.

:lmao:

Hermaphrodism, for lack of a better word, is NOT a gender in itself. It's the combination of the ONLY two genders known to science, male and female. You're welcome.

This is the last response to you Troll Boi, you invade random threads with your constant low IQ Trolling horsecrap. So, here we go:

slide_2.jpg

This is how we determine Gender and what the determining factors are:

So if you have XY Chromosome you are MALE even IF you are a mentally ill freak that has his dick and balls chopped off and gets plasticine boobs and a fake vagina you REMAIN a MALE until you die.

So if you have an XX Chromosome you are FEMALE even IF you are a mentally ill freak who has it's boobies chopped off and vagina sewn up and gets a plasticine dick and fake balls you REMAIN a FEMALE until you die.

Thanks for clarifying.
thumbsup.gif
LOLOL

LOL

Imbecile, you're calling me dumb but you can't even tell me what determines gender.

I just told you shit for brains what determines Gender, now fuck off already and go and suck your "Boyfriend's" prosthetic dick or whatever.

Hermaphrodism, for lack of a better word, is NOT a gender in itself. It's the combination of the ONLY two genders known to science, male and female. You're welcome.

This is the last response to you Troll Boi, you invade random threads with your constant low IQ Trolling horsecrap. So, here we go:

slide_2.jpg

So if you have XY Chromosome you are MALE even IF you are a mentally ill freak that has his dick and balls chopped off and gets plasticine boobs and a fake vagina you REMAIN a MALE until you die.

So if you have an XX Chromosome you are FEMALE even IF you are a mentally ill freak who has it's boobies chopped off and vagina sewn up and gets a plasticine dick and fake balls you REMAIN a FEMALE until you die.
Thank you SO much for this post. I have Faun on Ignore now, I couldn't take his inane responses any more. He really IS one of THE dumbest posters on this site. Just pathetic.

Thanks for clarifying.
thumbsup.gif
LOLOL

We are dealing with an entire new level of definition of Moron with this crowd, I mean there are higher levels of IQ in the Morgue.

slide_2.jpg

Thank you SO much for this post. I have Faun on Ignore now, I couldn't take his inane responses any more. He really IS one of THE dumbest posters on this site. Just pathetic.

He's one of the forums biggest long standing Troll Boi's, he on a regular basis invades random threads to Troll his crap, he's got 57,999 posts of pure, unfiltered horsecrap.

slide_2.jpg

Ah, great, we're going with chromosomes.... dumbfuck, there are more than 2 combinations of XY gender determinations....
  • X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
WHO | Gender and Genetics

There's nothing I enjoy more than schooling rightards who call me dumb or low IQ.

giphy.gif

Sex is binary. Gender? Liberals think this is like physics that theoreticians create new particles and THEY can create new concepts for gender politics? Umm, no...not even close.

Thanks for clarifying.
thumbsup.gif
LOLOL

LOL

I just told you shit for brains what determines Gender, now fuck off already and go and suck your "Boyfriend's" prosthetic dick or whatever.
^^^ poke a conservative, find a closet fag who fantasizes about gay sex.

:poke:

slide_2.jpg

LOLOL

You're running away from me?? :lmao:

That makes you ... a pussy. So by your own definition of gender, that makes you a girl.

:abgg2q.jpg:

slide_2.jpg

He's one of the forums biggest long standing Troll Boi's, he on a regular basis invades random threads to Troll his crap, he's got 57,999 posts of pure, unfiltered horsecrap.
He is an IDIOT. He doesn't even know HOW to troll correctly. And he's stupid enough to have Mueller in his avatar pic. What a damned LOSER.

slide_2.jpg

He is an IDIOT. He doesn't even know HOW to troll correctly. And he's stupid enough to have Mueller in his avatar pic. What a damned LOSER.
LOL

You're such a dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Trolling is someone who tries to divert a thread topic. I'm actually trying to get you idiots to talk about the thread topic. You know, the opposite of trolling.

And for my troubles, I find bluzman61 is a spineless pussygirl who ran away from me when he couldn't tell me what determines gender in a thread about gender ... and I've got you telling me XX/YY determines gender, which proves there are 6 genders according to the 6 potential variations of that chromosome.

This is why I love this forum!

:dance:

I don't think that true hermaphodism is even possible in humans.

(Though, if you're interested in a good bit of science fiction that revolves around a character who turns out to be a true hermaphrodite, or perhaps it'd be more apt to call h'orsh'/it a serial hermaphrodite, check out Robert Heinlein's short story —All You Zombies—, or better yet, see the movie based on that story, titled Predestination. A key plot point is a woman, whose girl parts are destroyed during a pregnancy and Caesarian birth, but the doctors find that she also has viable boy parts inside, so they rebuild her as a man.)

Hermaphroditism is not a Gender it's a DSD a Disorder of Sexual Development it's a Sexual Disorder NOT a Gender (see below text from article), it never was a Gender, but these perverted freaks insist it is because they are mentally unstable and have Brain Rotting because they are Vegan and live on a diet of Soy and Tide Pod's or whatever.

Hermaphroditism is the EXCEPTION and NOT the RULE. Here below is a description from Britannica and as you will read Hermaphroditism is more COMMON in plants, worms, snails and slugs and is VERY RARE in human beings and so that further illustrates that these freaks are total maniacs babbling away with their crap about Intersex being a fucking Third Gender when it NEVER was and NEVER is, if you read Intersex is considered a SEXUAL DISORDER and NOT a Gender it is considered a DSD a Disorder of Sexual Development. There are ONLY two Genders Male and Female and NEITHER is a SEXUAL DISORDER:

upload_2020-1-12_5-10-21.png

upload_2020-1-12_5-8-37.png

Hermaphroditism | biology

Last edited:

slide_2.jpg

This crowd support the Pseudo-Science of there being 56 Genders, well here we go I just added a 57th Gender and this is it:

upload_2020-1-12_5-18-53.png

Thanks for clarifying.
thumbsup.gif

11820721_1666436323586596_686212573_n.jpg

Thanks for clarifying.
thumbsup.gif

View attachment 299787
Take it up with tha spineless pussygirl, bluzman61. He said a person without a cock and balls is a female.

Forum List

Back