Do You Believe there are More than TWO Genders? My thoughts (Video)

upload_2020-1-4_22-45-15.png

1 of these people have a vagina, can you figure it out?

View attachment 298389 View attachment 298390 View attachment 298391

All three of them are batshit crazy, and have had themselves subjected to bizarre pseudomedical Frankensteinery in a vain attempt to validate their delusions.

Nothing about their delusions, nor the insane lengths to which they have gone to try to force reality to conform thereto, has any bearing on genuine reality, nor on how sane people should treat any of this.

Last edited:
I identify as a left handed trans species person. I am half Elm, half wallaby.. I want, ,NAY, I DEMAND my constitutional rights, yesterday.

As Americans we should support and defend expressions of individual liberty, celebrate that diversity, and defend the right to self-determination against hostility and discrimination directed at those perceived to be ‘different.’

You do not seem to believe this principle, when it comes to Americans seeing the manifest results of the delusions of inane people, and declining to treat those delusions as reality.

***God created Man and Woman.....Liberals created all the other genders!!!***
And this of course is an example of the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most on the right; authoritarian conservatives who seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.

It’s the right’s unwarranted fear of expressions of individual liberty and diversity that facilitates this sort of discrimination and hate.

And here is an excellent example of why sane people no longer take insane freaks as yourself seriously. You try to paint undeniable scientific reality as “the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most on the right; authoritarian conservatives who seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.”, and then, hypocritically, seek to compel conformity, and punish dissent, against those who hold with reality and reject the madness that you want to force on us.

***God created Man and Woman.....Liberals created all the other genders!!!***
And this of course is an example of the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most on the right; authoritarian conservatives who seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.

It’s the right’s unwarranted fear of expressions of individual liberty and diversity that facilitates this sort of discrimination and hate.

And here is an excellent example of why sane people no longer take insane freaks as yourself seriously. You try to paint undeniable scientific reality as “the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most on the right; authoritarian conservatives who seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.”, and then, hypocritically, seek to compel conformity, and punish dissent, against those who hold with reality and reject the madness that you want to force on us.
Yep, people like C.C.Jones ARE insane. I think they're a product of our insane media that has brainwashed these fools beyond any reason or logic. Dreadful.

How dare anyone question my trans species identity , call me a Elmaby and you cant question it. I can afford a lawyer, lots of them I can make up any nonsense I want and make it nice and legal...I can change the laws to fit my agenda...So there......

How dare anyone question my trans species identity , call me a Elmaby and you cant question it. I can afford a lawyer, lots of them I can make up any nonsense I want and make it nice and legal...I can change the laws to fit my agenda...So there......
He-he! I believe I MAY be part wombat, but I can't figure out which part of me IS wombat.

Wel,l since I might get sued I cant even say which direction is north without consulting a lawyer. It could offend someone. And we wouldn't want that.

This whole "issue" is largely irrelevant. People have the right to present themselves in the way they feel is authentic to themselves without being forced into any stereotype by others. Moreover, this issue affects only a small number of people.

The much greater number of people who embrace grossly exaggerated, cartoonish stereotype personas that are consistent with their physical bodies are far more destructive to society. I mean the males who prance around like he-man Rambos and claim to know it all and extravagantly made-up little wussy girly-girls in flouncy dresses who claim to be ignorant about just about everything when they actually are supposed to be adults.

The "biblical view" of any issue is of concern only to those persons who are not only Christian, but who are members of some Christian groups that have a certain view of the bible itself. This is a very sectarian thing, and the kid who made this video apparently is a member of one of these sects.

This whole "issue" is largely irrelevant. People have the right to present themselves in the way they feel is authentic to themselves without being forced into any stereotype by others. Moreover, this issue affects only a small number of people.

The much greater number of people who embrace grossly exaggerated, cartoonish stereotype personas that are consistent with their physical bodies are far more destructive to society. I mean the males who prance around like he-man Rambos and claim to know it all and extravagantly made-up little wussy girly-girls in flouncy dresses who claim to be ignorant about just about everything when they actually are supposed to be adults.

The "biblical view" of any issue is of concern only to those persons who are not only Christian, but who are members of some Christian groups that have a certain view of the bible itself. This is a very sectarian thing, and the kid who made this video apparently is a member of one of these sects.
Hey, Sparky, there are TWO and ONLY TWO genders. Male and female. If you don't know this or realize this, you are INSANE. Thank you.

Forum List

Back