Do You Believe Trump Will Be Convicted?

Simple question: yes or no?

Yes. For spectacular incompetence and criminal negligence.

Really?

See, because neither of those are the charges contained in the articles of impeachment.

I'll just mark you down as another low-information lib with little to add...

Trump is NOT going to testify. He's a coward.

He cannot be compelled to testify. That's how our system of justice is set up.

You're on record as stating that he will be convicted on two charges on which he's not even being tried.

You're an idiot...

Trump can lie and talk trash all day long but he's too chicken shit to testify. Are you impressed?

I'm certainly not impressed by some dipshit lib who's unable to intelligently respond to a simple question.

Did you get smacked in the head with a phone book when you were little?

Really?

See, because neither of those are the charges contained in the articles of impeachment.

No it is a sigh of desperation that the dumdass, I mean Democrats asked him to testify, it is clear sign they know their case is dead in the water.

Unlikely but possible. I'll estimate a 15 or 20% chance of happening.

Kind of depends on what Mitch does.

Really?

No it is a sigh of desperation that the dumdass, I mean Democrats asked him to testify, it is clear sign they know their case is dead in the water.

Exactly.

I they had a strong case, they could get a conviction without his testimony...

No ,If they do, Then you have to put members on this board including me on trial for our language .How many of those on 1/6/21 at the Capitol maybe read our post and got inspired to do what they did. You convict some one for speaking you set a dangerous precedent.

Really?

He cannot be compelled to testify. That's how our system of justice is set up.

You're on record as stating that he will be convicted on two charges on which he's not even being tried.

You're an idiot...

Trump can lie and talk trash all day long but he's too chicken shit to testify. Are you impressed?
Your posting content suggests you are trying to emulate Trump.

No it is not a simple question and anyone who thinks that it's simple, or thinks that they know the answer, is well....SIMPLE McConnel wants him out of the way and out of the party. He is destoying and fragmenting the party amd McConnel and others know it. McConnel, who has a lot of influence in his party, may well be lobbying Senators to drum up the voytes to convict

And now, The Deocrats has asked Trump to testify! Very clever indeed! He is in a no win situation. He could be a no show, or take the 5th which would confirm his guilt and make him look even more stupid that he alredy does. Or, he could testify and get himself into even deeper shit with his pathological and compulsive lying . I am looking forward to the shit show.

No it is not a simple question and anyone who thinks that it's simple, or thinks that they know the answer, is well....SIMPLE McConnel wants him out of the way and out of the party. He is destoying and fragmenting the party amd McConnel and others know it. McConnel, who has a lot of influence in his party, may well be lobbying Senators to drum up the voytes to convict

And now, The Deocrats has asked Trump to testify! Very clever indeed! He is in a no win situation. He could be a no show, or take the 5th which would confirm his guilt and make him look even more stupid that he alredy does. Or, he could testify and get himself into even deeper shit with his pathological and compulsive lying . I am looking forward to the shit show.

It is a very simple question.

Do you think he'll be convicted?

I'm well aware that there are all kinds of things which come into play. I'm simply bypassing them ask what you think the end result will be.

Taking the 5th confirms nothing. Of course idiot libs will say it confirms his guilt, but thinking Americans know it doesn't. The fact of the matter is that the only reason for him to testify is that a conviction was a very possible result, and it's just not. The democrats know they don't have the votes. They know they'll be failing for a second time, and they know that good Americans are getting tired of the circus the democrats have created...

Really?

Why give the Democrats what they want? It would just slow down the show as they once again make blithering fools of themselves.

Forum List

Back