Do you consider this Child Sex Abuse?

Then again, there are obviously a butt load of selfish fuckers out there who don't give a second thought to anyone but themselves. They don't care if they hurt someone, as long as they are getting what they want. And that is just another sign of immaturity and dysfunction.

There ARE good people. But, you have to test them ;)

What the fuck kind of selfish person would do something like this, is what I would like to know. What can a woman of that age possibly offer a young man in his prime? She is going to be an old lady in a few more years!!! She probably isn't going to be giving him children or a family. It's totally selfish and dysfunctional, IMO.
Not every relationship has to lead to children and a family.

Of course not, but the option should be there for young people who tend to change their minds often, especially about having children. Being in a relationship with an old lady is a dead end, literally!

Hey! Watch it about the old lady talk!!! :cool-45:

Then again, there are obviously a butt load of selfish fuckers out there who don't give a second thought to anyone but themselves. They don't care if they hurt someone, as long as they are getting what they want. And that is just another sign of immaturity and dysfunction.

What the fuck kind of selfish person would do something like this, is what I would like to know. What can a woman of that age possibly offer a young man in his prime? She is going to be an old lady in a few more years!!! She probably isn't going to be giving him children or a family. It's totally selfish and dysfunctional, IMO.

Of course not, but the option should be there for young people who tend to change their minds often, especially about having children. Being in a relationship with an old lady is a dead end, literally!
Of course! It's a dead end, but what a ride until you get there! Young people, especially aren't interested in having children. That's why,there are absentee young fathers and abortions.

Any older woman that has her head screwed on right knows that this bit of fluff can be played with for awhile but must eventually be put back in the package.

Of course! It's a dead end, but what a ride until you get there! Young people, especially aren't interested in having children. That's why,there are absentee young fathers and abortions.

Any older woman that has her head screwed on right knows that this bit of fluff can be played with for awhile but must eventually be put back in the package.

That's what child molesters say!

That's what child molesters say!
There's a big difference between a young lover and a child. Young men have to start someplace. They aren't all going to be virgins on their wedding night hoping for instant pregnancy.

I remember one time when I was 17, I met a girl at the church I went to and we got to talking and hit it off pretty well. I asked her if she'd like to go to a movie sometime, and she said sure, but she had to be home by 8. I asked why, and she said that she was only 12 and her parents wouldn't let her stay out later than that. I then politely told her that she was too young, and I had other things to do.

Freaking girl looked like she was 18.

Molly Shattuck: Former Ravens Cheerleader Sentenced to 48 Weekends in Jail for Child Sex Abuse

Shattuck on Friday was also ordered to pay the victim's family $10,650 and register as a sex offender.

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.

Consider it statutory rape. CSA is typically for ages where a victim is below the statutory rape ages, say 14 or thereabouts.

It's semanticly CSA but only in the same way Mormonism is a form of Christianity, and tomatoes are fruits. :)

I remember one time when I was 17, I met a girl at the church I went to and we got to talking and hit it off pretty well. I asked her if she'd like to go to a movie sometime, and she said sure, but she had to be home by 8. I asked why, and she said that she was only 12 and her parents wouldn't let her stay out later than that. I then politely told her that she was too young, and I had other things to do.

I looked early 20s, but lied and said I was 17. My first boyfriend was 26. I was 13. I don't think he would have cared much had he known. He wasn't that kinda guy.

I looked early 20s, but lied and said I was 17. My first boyfriend was 26. I was 13. I don't think he would have cared much had he known. He wasn't that kinda guy.

Wait, you were 13 and looked early 20's ?

Molly Shattuck: Former Ravens Cheerleader Sentenced to 48 Weekends in Jail for Child Sex Abuse

Shattuck on Friday was also ordered to pay the victim's family $10,650 and register as a sex offender.

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.
Sex abuse, no. Statutory rap

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.[/QUOTraps ex a use, no. Statutory rape, yes.
That was statutory rape, yes.
Legally, yes. What do YOU think, morally?
More needs to be known about the circumstance. I was going out with an 18 year old girl when I was in my 20s, and found out she was only 16. Ended things right then and there. Some teenagers can pass for older.

I went to high school with a girl who could easily pass for 21 at 16--she used her older sister's ID to get into bars. (Though 5 years apart, they could pass for twins.) She even got pulled over once-nobody ever figured it out.

Plenty of men don't want children or a family...just a good time.

Plenty of men don't want children or a family...just a good time.

That's what they think anyways. It is selfish on the part of the older person. That is just a fact.

Wait, you were 13 and looked early 20's ?

Well, she carried a switch blade and was beating up teachers at 6 years old, you know! That tends to age a person! :wink_2:

Apparently she has been convicted in a court of law and that is all that matters.

Do you agree with the court of law.
Or do you think your opinion on it does not matter?
Giving a 15 year old a BJ is illegal.

Women should be doing it more often instead of chickening out.

*Just Kidding*

*not really*
If that were your son being stalked be a sick female predator that can't get herself a real man her own age, would you be slapping him on the back and congratulating him? Or would you go after the sick pedophile that stole his virginity when he's not mature enough to know if it's right?

Heaven help us! Where are the righteous ones?

Apparently she has been convicted in a court of law and that is all that matters.

Do you agree with the court of law.
Or do you think your opinion on it does not matter?
Giving a 15 year old a BJ is illegal.

Women should be doing it more often instead of chickening out.

*Just Kidding*

*not really*
If that were your son being stalked be a sick female predator that can't get herself a real man her own age, would you be slapping him on the back and congratulating him? Or would you go after the sick pedophile that stole his virginity when he's not mature enough to know if it's right?

Heaven help us! Where are the righteous ones?

If it were their son, they would be concerned, if they cared about their sons that is. Obviously there is something seriously wrong with any woman who goes after little boys for companionship or sex.

Whether a guy does to a girl or whether a girl does to a boy, a crime is a crime whether rape, sexual assault, stalking or whatever. Also, according to the court sentence, the laws don't care neither obviously.

Forum List

Back