Do you consider this Child Sex Abuse?

Here's a pic of the offender.....
molly-shattuck.jpg
40+

Throw her in Prison.

Yup, adults need to leave the kids alone! Let them grow up for God's sake! This kind of thing pisses me off! It must be because I'm a parent, but I really get angry about this particular subject!

I like younger men, but Jezus, I want them to have more than bubblegum and lint in their pockets. lol

Yup, adults need to leave the kids alone! Let them grow up for God's sake! This kind of thing pisses me off! It must be because I'm a parent, but I really get angry about this particular subject!

I like younger men, but Jezus, I want them to have more than bubblegum and lint in their pockets. lol

It's pretty rare for me that I find a younger guy that I'm interested in, TBH. I think I prefer older guys who have their shit together, you know? Even some of THEM are still pretty immature. :rolleyes-41:

Molly Shattuck: Former Ravens Cheerleader Sentenced to 48 Weekends in Jail for Child Sex Abuse

Shattuck on Friday was also ordered to pay the victim's family $10,650 and register as a sex offender.

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.
Sex abuse, no. Statutory rap
Molly Shattuck: Former Ravens Cheerleader Sentenced to 48 Weekends in Jail for Child Sex Abuse

Shattuck on Friday was also ordered to pay the victim's family $10,650 and register as a sex offender.

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.[/QUOTraps ex a use, no. Statutory rape, yes.

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.[/QUOTraps ex a use, no. Statutory rape, yes.
That was statutory rape, yes.

It's pretty rare for me that I find a younger guy that I'm interested in, TBH. I think I prefer older guys who have their shit together, you know? Even some of THEM are still pretty immature. :rolleyes-41:
They did not have good models, of what a good man is OR a good relationship/marriage

Legally, yes. What do YOU think, morally?

I'd rather be a babysitter than a caretaker, just saying. :) (I'm kidding of course)

When I say younger, I'm talking 35-40. :p

They did not have good models, of what a good man is OR a good relationship/marriage

And some men seem to stop the maturation process after age 16. Lol. :D

Because women put up with it......

Because women put up with it......

So? Even if some woman puts up with it . . . it says something about that person. Do you read posts on this forum? :)

More needs to be known about the circumstance. I was going out with an 18 year old girl when I was in my 20s, and found out she was only 16. Ended things right then and there. Some teenagers can pass for older.

More needs to be known about the circumstance. I was going out with an 18 year old girl when I was in my 20s, and found out she was only 16. Ended things right then and there. Some teenagers can pass for older.
There was a movie like that in the 70s or 80s, with Rex Smith. He was giving guitar lessons and she was 16, but it was a sweet love story

I'd rather be a babysitter than a caretaker, just saying. :) (I'm kidding of course)

Just like me. I'm interested with younger women age 25 to 40 yo.

There was a movie like that in the 70s or 80s, with Rex Smith. He was giving guitar lessons and she was 16, but it was a sweet love story
OK, read the article. She met him on Facebook and he was a friend of her son who is the same age. She gave him alcohol. Sounds like she might have been a predator and might have gotten off easy. If I had gotten a BJ from a woman who looked like this at 15, my father might have been proud of me. Times have changed. My son will be 15 in 2 years. If this happened to him, and it was consensual, I do not think I would have the woman thrown in jail. Does this at all satisfy your curiosity?

Just like me. I'm interested with younger women age 25 to 40 yo.
My wife is 19 years younger than me. When we met she was 21 and I was 40. What is ironic about this is that when I was younger I quite often went out with women older than me. My girlfriend before I met my wife was older than me.

Forum List

Back