Do you consider this Child Sex Abuse?

Molly Shattuck: Former Ravens Cheerleader Sentenced to 48 Weekends in Jail for Child Sex Abuse

Shattuck on Friday was also ordered to pay the victim's family $10,650 and register as a sex offender.

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.
Sex abuse, no. Statutory rap
Molly Shattuck: Former Ravens Cheerleader Sentenced to 48 Weekends in Jail for Child Sex Abuse

Shattuck on Friday was also ordered to pay the victim's family $10,650 and register as a sex offender.

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.[/QUOTraps ex a use, no. Statutory rape, yes.
That was statutory rape, yes.
Legally, yes. What do YOU think, morally?
More needs to be known about the circumstance. I was going out with an 18 year old girl when I was in my 20s, and found out she was only 16. Ended things right then and there. Some teenagers can pass for older.

If there is so much as a question, then you move along.

Yup, adults need to leave the kids alone! Let them grow up for God's sake! This kind of thing pisses me off! It must be because I'm a parent, but I really get angry about this particular subject!

I like younger men, but Jezus, I want them to have more than bubblegum and lint in their pockets. lol

It's pretty rare for me that I find a younger guy that I'm interested in, TBH. I think I prefer older guys who have their shit together, you know? Even some of THEM are still pretty immature. :rolleyes-41:

I'd rather be a babysitter than a caretaker, just saying. :) (I'm kidding of course)

When I say younger, I'm talking 35-40. :p

Just like me. I'm interested with younger women age 25 to 40 yo.
My wife is 19 years younger than me. When we met she was 21 and I was 40. What is ironic about this is that when I was younger I quite often went out with women older than me. My girlfriend before I met my wife was older than me.

To each their own, but at 21, a 40-year-old was an old man to me. As old as my parents. Lol. :D

More needs to be known about the circumstance. I was going out with an 18 year old girl when I was in my 20s, and found out she was only 16. Ended things right then and there. Some teenagers can pass for older.
There was a movie like that in the 70s or 80s, with Rex Smith. He was giving guitar lessons and she was 16, but it was a sweet love story
OK, read the article. She met him on Facebook and he was a friend of her son who is the same age. She gave him alcohol. Sounds like she might have been a predator and might have gotten off easy. If I had gotten a BJ from a woman who looked like this at 15, my father might have been proud of me. Times have changed. My son will be 15 in 2 years. If this happened to him, and it was consensual, I do not think I would have the woman thrown in jail. Does this at all satisfy your curiosity?
Your son is about the same age as my oldest. It's a father's responsibility to protect their sons from all predators and anyone who doesn't is a shitty father. A boy may like the attentions of an older woman, may appeal to his ego as a young man, but something gets stolen from him that nobody has the right to take. Let the boy grow up and make up his own mind from an adult frame of reference.

I like younger men, but Jezus, I want them to have more than bubblegum and lint in their pockets. lol

It's pretty rare for me that I find a younger guy that I'm interested in, TBH. I think I prefer older guys who have their shit together, you know? Even some of THEM are still pretty immature. :rolleyes-41:

I'd rather be a babysitter than a caretaker, just saying. :) (I'm kidding of course)

When I say younger, I'm talking 35-40. :p

Just like me. I'm interested with younger women age 25 to 40 yo.
My wife is 19 years younger than me. When we met she was 21 and I was 40. What is ironic about this is that when I was younger I quite often went out with women older than me. My girlfriend before I met my wife was older than me.

To each their own, but at 21, a 40-year-old was an old man to me. As old as my parents. Lol. :D
Yeah, I was immature and she was mature, a perfect match.

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.[/QUOTraps ex a use, no. Statutory rape, yes.

If there is so much as a question, then you move along.
I did. Move along that is.

Then again, there are obviously a butt load of selfish fuckers out there who don't give a second thought to anyone but themselves. They don't care if they hurt someone, as long as they are getting what they want. And that is just another sign of immaturity and dysfunction.

If you really love someone, why?

Because it's fucking selfish, that's why. Not to mention, kind of sick and a sign that you are not a very "well adjusted" adult, IMO. (at least).

Well you can "wait".... if you really love someone , and, they are 16 or 17, it's worth the 1-2 year wait of legality -- I agree.

Then again, there are obviously a butt load of selfish fuckers out there who don't give a second thought to anyone but themselves. They don't care if they hurt someone, as long as they are getting what they want. And that is just another sign of immaturity and dysfunction.

There ARE good people. But, you have to test them ;)

What the fuck kind of selfish person would do something like this, is what I would like to know. What can a woman of that age possibly offer a young man in his prime? She is going to be an old lady in a few more years!!! She probably isn't going to be giving him children or a family. It's totally selfish and dysfunctional, IMO.

Mary Turneau and her young man are the single exception that proves the strength and validity of the law.

What the fuck kind of selfish person would do something like this, is what I would like to know. What can a woman of that age possibly offer a young man in his prime? She is going to be an old lady in a few more years!!! She probably isn't going to be giving him children or a family. It's totally selfish and dysfunctional, IMO.
Not every relationship has to lead to children and a family.

Not every relationship has to lead to children and a family.

Of course not, but the option should be there for young people who tend to change their minds often, especially about having children. Being in a relationship with an old lady is a dead end, literally!

Forum List

Back