Do you dream in color?

I'm wondering whether anyone out there has any unusual dream experiences to share. Do you dream in color? Or in a foreign language? Do you have repetitive dreams, or dreams that take you traveling?

I have had a grand total of 1 black and white dream. When I was six. Most of my dreams are either my city getting nuked, myself fighting in a modern war, or me serving as a Roman Legionnaire on the Gallican front under Julius Caesar. My other dreams usually involve me talking to my fiancée (and nothing else).
Not sure if I should be concerned about the war dreams because
A. I thoroughly enjoyed them.
B. Many of my dreams have ended up as truth later.

Interesting, that you have a consistent theme in your dreams. Do you experience the same dreams?

Occasionally.

I'm wondering whether anyone out there has any unusual dream experiences to share. Do you dream in color? Or in a foreign language? Do you have repetitive dreams, or dreams that take you traveling?

I thought everyone dreamed in color. If I dream I am speaking Vulcan does that count as a foreign language?

I thought everyone dreamed in color. If I dream I am speaking Vulcan does that count as a foreign language?
Vulcan? Lame. You should be dreaming in Klingon.:lol:

I dream in color, and oftentimes, I have the power to take my dreams in the direction I want them to go in, provided I am aware I am dreaming. Sometimes you know, other times you don't. You can wake yourself up when you want to leave the dream.
I can dream about what I want to dream about, too.

My dreams are also quite boring, at least, I assume they are because I can never remember them!

I'd guess that qualifies as a foreign language. Do you dream you are a Vulcan, or only that you speak Vulcan?

I dream in color, and oftentimes, I have the power to take my dreams in the direction I want them to go in, provided I am aware I am dreaming. Sometimes you know, other times you don't. You can wake yourself up when you want to leave the dream.

My dreams are also quite boring, at least, I assume they are because I can never remember them!

If you dream lucidly, like dreams that you can control, and you know you are dreaming, you can train yourself to remember them. Keep a note pad next to your bed and make a point of writing down what you remember about your dream, in as much detail as you can. You have to do this as soon as you wake. Pretty soon, you won't need to write stuff down, you will recall it without the notes.

I'd guess that qualifies as a foreign language. Do you dream you are a Vulcan, or only that you speak Vulcan?

Never looked in a mirror, so I wouldn't know.

Most of the dreams I remember are lucid. I learned an easy way to check if I am dreaming years ago, and it never fails. That means I can do whatever I want, so I tend to fly around a lot.

There is an infallible method of testing if you are dreaming.

Simply look at anything that has writing on it, read it, look away, then look back. If you are dreaming the writing will have changed when you look away.

There is an infallible method of testing if you are dreaming.

Simply look at anything that has writing on it, read it, look away, then look back. If you are dreaming the writing will have changed when you look away.

I have had dreams like that. Writing changes. Or an object changes. Didn't realise it meant you were dreaming, though, weirdly.

i do in vivid colors plus hear smell feel

Forum List

Back